Old 02-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I forgot what the TL stands for but the SA is Sophies Army

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 02-23-2007, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

TLSA stands for True Love Sophie Army!

Quote:
Many people is justifying a break up based in the fact that she needs to find her place in the business world alone, but I personally don't think this is necessary what happens to ordinary people.

People can end college single, with a boyfriend, engaged or even married, and that doesn't means thay can have a professional life outside of their relationship.
I agree, it's just really absurd for me when they try to justify things with that, or the other one is like Rory's changed and she's like a trophy wife now...it's so ridiculous, I think there's no other bf who would be there for her, supporting her, and so proud of her and what she's doing than him.

I think a bf or being engaged or married in no way means people can reach their goals, so having a bf is like being handicapped? it's absurd it's just so ridiculous.

It'd be totally wrong if they break them up it just wouldn't make sense, they are showing us a very commited couple with each other, so in love and the fans would be really upset if they decide to break them up.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

There was a Matt interview posted on RL.net. I posted the link to it in the news thread. Enjoy.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsher (View Post)
There was a Matt interview posted on RL.net. I posted the link to it in the news thread. Enjoy.
Thank you !
Old 02-23-2007, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thinking you can't have a professional life outside a personal life is really old fashioned IMO.

Thnx Sher

Old 02-24-2007, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thinking you can't have a professional life outside a personal life is really old fashioned IMO
That's right ... I would never give up my dreams only for my bf ... no way ... you have to be happy with your life and I think you can have a carreer and a bf/husband ...
Old 02-24-2007, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's right ... I would never give up my dreams only for my bf ... no way ... you have to be happy with your life and I think you can have a carreer and a bf/husband ...
Emancipation people, emancipation

A lot of women are able to combine family and work, so why couldn't Rory do that?! Lorelai was always able to do that.

Old 02-24-2007, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
A lot of women are able to combine family and work, so why couldn't Rory do that?! Lorelai was always able to do that
and I want Rory to be a half of a happy couple when she goes out in the world ... I don't want her to be like her mother ... I want this to work ...
Old 02-24-2007, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah i don't get why some people want her to end up like Lorelai started in the beginning of this show.. Don't you always want more for the kids?! I'm sure that's what Lorelai wants.. I don't think Lorelai wants Rory to find for her 'soulmate' at the age of nearly 40.

Old 02-24-2007, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

I do not think it's what Lorelai wants for her ... I think she wants her to be happy and in some way she approved to Logan (remember her "almost okay") ... but I have a strange feeling in my stomach that we will be surprised by the end ... and I do not know for sure whether it's a good or bad surprise ... I hope for us Sophies that everything will be ok at the end and Genkis Spoiler was real and the break up spoiler was a foiler ... I really hope this ...

I really hope that the writers see Rory as a successful woman with a man by her side ... um, I mean Logan by her side of course ... not some other man
Old 02-24-2007, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Well I think the whole thing about wanting Rory to be single so she can become a succesful woman it's beyond the whole macho thing, seriously it's really annoying people think women have to chose btw having a family and having a career, a woman can do whatever she sets her mind into it, I really hate the fact that people actually don't believe a woman can have both.

I think Rory definetely deserves more than Lorelai, it's just the way it is, obviously parents want more for their kids, I think Rory has proven she is her own person, and although I think Lorelai is a great character and all, I think she has protected her heart way too much, she hasn't taken risks when it comes to love, I really wnat Rory to be happy with Logan, I think they are belong together, and there's just no way the whole "I want to have a career" argument will be enough for me if they break them up. It'd be totally absurd, and I'd be really mad, cause it's not only an insult to the character but also to us women, who actually work hard to have the best of both worlds, it's like saying we are not capable enough.

And working to get what Rory wants it's going to be hard, she'll need some there for her, and Logan has proven he's the man for the job when it comes to be supportive, and be by her side. What'd be left for her when she comes home after a long day of work, an empty apartment...I'm not saying being alone is bad, cause I like being alone, but c'mon she's found someone who actually is there for her, who loves her, who supports her, someone she loves someone she can rely on.

So I think she can have both, a succesful career and Logan!
Old 02-25-2007, 02:08 AM
Master Fan

That's true, Mariana ...

[...]... I can't imagine a break up during these last episodes ...

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 02-25-2007 at 06:02 AM Reason: Spoilers
Old 02-25-2007, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

and making Rory a carreer woman, would make her the Lorelai we have now.. The independent one as Emily put it.. and even Lorelai wasn't totally happy with that, at least IMO when you saw that scene. A carreer alone doesn't make you happy.

That's a spoiler in your post Conny, regarding the future of Logan. I'm editing it.

Old 02-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Extreme Fan

by shinystar

We invite all Sophies to participate and contribute to the 200th Sophie thread!
  1. If you are artistically inclined, create banners and other fanart illustrating your favorite Rory and Logan moments in the last 3 years. Send your creations to Camilla (Undeniable).
  2. We're coming up with 200 Sophie icons of RL's best moments in the last 3 years. Create new icons or dig up your old, best ones, and send to Karen (shinystar).
  3. Create a new music video, or dig up your best Sophie video, and send to Camilla (Undeniable).
  4. Add to the reasons why we love Rory & Logan by posting your ideas on the Sophies thread at the GG board, or send a PM to jill-renay.
  5. Come up with "things that remind you of Rory and Logan" (and this could be anything!), and send them via PM to Katie (KatieS41787).
  6. Make a list of your favorite Sophie fanfiction, and PM your list to Katie (katiediaz), Laura (lemon tart), or Mariana (AlwaysHoldingOn).
  7. Answer the following questions, and PM your answers to Liane (secret life):
    • What do you love about Rory and Logan's relationship?
    • What are your top three favorite moments in Rory and Logan's relationship? Why these three?
    • What do you wish or hope for them at the end of the season/series?

Last edited by secret life; 02-25-2007 at 04:26 PM
Old 02-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thnx for posting that here Liane.. I made a banner by your request

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a73...00adbanner.png

I also posted it at the GG board btw

Closed Thread   Post New Thread