Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Reminds me of those people bashing Jay Z and Beyonce for not combing Blu's hair. Like bitch Blu Ivy's hair at the VMA's looked better than mines do right now.

Have you seen how old Brooklyn Beckam has gotten? He's dating Chloe Moretz. That kid will be driving next year. We are getting so old so fast. lol
Old 09-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Those pictures of Maddox made me feel so old, lol. This is how I remember the little dude:

Old 09-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That pic is iconic. Maddox is going to be going to prom soon. lmao Remember when it was just Maddox and Angelina? People can't seem to fathom a parent loving their child and vise versa. For me I had that loving relationship with my mom. Literately she was my best friend. With my dad not so much. LOL So I can see it both ways.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Whatever else you can say about them, those two seem genuinely invested in their kids. My respect for Angelina jumped by like 1000% when she realized right off the bat that Billy Bob was not going to cut it as a father, and cut him loose and peaced out with Maddox.

I'm always glad to see Zahara so big and so beautiful, though. I remember when Angelina and Brad first adopted her and she looked so ill.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Why wasn't Billy fit as a father again?

Quote:
Maddox is going to be going to prom soon. lmao
Angelina said he also has a gf who lives in London, and they try to go back there as often as they can for their relationship.

Quote:
Have you seen how old Brooklyn Beckam has gotten? He's dating Chloe Moretz. That kid will be driving next year. We are getting so old so fast. lol
IKR? Like I remember when Jaden/Willow were hanging off Will/Jada's hips.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Well, he has a bunch of kids that he more or less ignores (at least one of which he hasn't talked to in like 15-20 years). She's never come out and said why, and he didn't exactly either, but he did admit it was his fault later and that he was "insecure" or something (the rumor went that he didn't actually want more kids and was immediately resentful of how much attention she was paying to Maddox).
Old 09-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

I'm ready, Kerry.

Old 09-02-2014, 06:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's a strange attitude to have when two years later he had a daughter with his live-in girlfriend.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Well sadly, that's the thing about adoption. He had six months to back out going by the laws of the state of California (which you don't have with a biological child), and they broke up three months into it and he pulled right out. I think that's why she was so jittery after that, and she would always say she could never be serious about a man who couldn't look at Maddox and be certain he wanted to be his father. And she said much later that Maddox just up and called Brad "Daddy" a few months after they started dating and Brad was thrilled and that was when she knew.

It's also possible Billy Bob realized he'd been a complete a**hole after the fact and wanted to do it differently, in fairness to him, since he has seemed remorseful about whatever he did in the years since.

I don't know why I remember these things, lol. I have like, an endless capacity for celebrity interviews. I can remember a random Tom Cruise interview from not long after he and Nicole Kidman split up almost like I just read it, even though I only read it the once all those years ago. If only I could have remembered what my chemistry textbook said in high school, that might have actually been useful.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

God dammit, Olivia better have dumped Noel Crane by then. Not saying she has to get back with Fitz (because that is so wrong and all I can remember right now is seeing Melly desperately trying to call Olivia so her (Mellie) husband can be strong since he just won the election. lol) but why should we root for Olivia to be with the guy who tried to choke a bitch? lol What is wrong with Shonda and romances? She's so good at developing friendships, and the women are good to write about but she sucks them down when it comes to romances. Even the same sex relationships suck. Cyrus and James anyone? lol

ETA: Stephen Amil is literately telling anyone who'd listen that Felicity is it for Oliver this season. OMW. lmao

Last edited by mjgchick; 09-02-2014 at 07:53 PM
Old 09-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Honestly, I can't even look at Jake after what happened to James. And I didn't even really like James, but that was Criminal Minds level sick ****. I cannot root for the lead female to be with that deranged serial killer.

ETA: LOL, Stephen is like, a bonafide fanboy.

Last edited by Cristofle; 09-02-2014 at 08:02 PM
Old 09-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, how come it's ok for us to see Papa Pope, Cyrus and Mama Pope as bad guys but it feels like we're suppose to root for Jake some how just because he's willing to change his life to whatever Olivia tells him? That be ok except for the fact that Fitz was almost relieved that he was losing the election just so he can be with Olivia. Olivia is who keeps pushing them away. Jake killed someone close to Liv in cold blood and gave two ****s about what it would do to her. He is an abusive prick. They are all no good people but Olivia can't say she wants to be in the light then run away with that dick who killed her god daughters father.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Jake has also very calmly and matter-of-factly threatened to kill HER. I don't know about y'all, but while neither is enjoyable, lol, between being referred to as a dirty mistress in the heat of the argument and having my life threatened...I'll take the former. Not that I think Fitz is a good life choice, but it's not either/or. She can realize Jake is a psycho without going back to Fitz.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Addicted Fan

I need Shameless back.

Jimmy and Fiona reunion is inevitable in season 5. Fiona's heart will always lead back to Jimmy. I don't care what the haters have to say.

Side Note: I just payed 400 dollars for front row tickets for wwe raw in buffalo, NY in november. hopefully i can meet the goddess, paige .
Old 09-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh No They Didn't! - RDJ Is The Latest To Call For A Black Widow Movie, In Addition To Hulk And Hawkeye Solo Films

RDJ's love for the Avengers cast knows no bound. First he held Marvel hostage to give his cast members a pay raise now he's asking for solo movies for others. lol

Quote:
"to me the Iron Man franchise would never have taken off without (Gwyneth) Paltrow."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread