Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 12:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I can never watch Victorious the same way ever again. All I see is Victoria Justice boobs. lol
Did you search for it? Didn't she and Ariana claim the pics were photoshopped though?
Old 09-04-2014, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

OMG. LOLOLOL. A shot from the VMars webisodes.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveslullaby (View Post)
Did you search for it? Didn't she and Ariana claim the pics were photoshopped though?
She admitted they were real. I didnt search them. People were reblogging.

Who gave Dick a gun? Lol
Old 09-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Well, he's trying to be the private detective in this, lol. Or Ryan is selling a show of Dick as a private detective.

LOL, the new Arrow promo is cute.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And Veronica is ok with this? LOL

I like that it seems Oliver will be lighter and not so much mopey but i guess I have to wait and see how the first 2 episodes goes because I really don't trust the writers.

Aww Melissa pulled the plug on Joan. No one should ever have to go through that.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

RIP Joan I'm a sad panda. She had that kind of life force where you thought she'd live forever.

They have cast

Spoiler:

I'm not super thrilled with the way they're pushing Ray Palmer, already calling him a fan favorite or a "future fan favorite". Did they learn nothing from how they tried to promote Piz in S3 of Veronica Mars?
Old 09-04-2014, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Joan made me laugh my ass off. She was mean as hell so i feel like Joan would want us to roast her when talking about her for some reason. Poor Melissa. I remember when i lost my mom 3 yrs ago. That **** hurts.

I think the Arrow people thinks Brandon Rough was liked as Superman/Clark Kent. He looks almost like Chris Reeves but he was uncharismatic as Clark Kent and looked goofy as Superman so I don't get what they are trying to get at with him being a fan favorite. Him going after Felicity is only going to piss off the Olicity fans either way. Just look at poor Laurel or Sara. lol

I don't know who that actor is playing Ra's. Is he umm at least a POC?
Old 09-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

No, he is not. Which is unfortunate. I kind of feared that he wouldn't be though- "open ethnicity" in a casting call almost always leads to a white person being cast.

The Chuck fandom largely hates BR, which amuses me given that I never liked him either, lol. He's not doing much for me in the promos, he seems smarmy. Which might be it, actually, that might be the problem. He tries for charming and comes off as smarmy.

The Joan Rivers thing is scary because she seemed so full of life, and it was supposed to be a minor procedure
Old 09-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Joan Rivers ladies and gentlemen. This reminds me of how Allison Dilaurentis expects to die.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
Oh No They Didn't! - RDJ Is The Latest To Call For A Black Widow Movie, In Addition To Hulk And Hawkeye Solo Films

RDJ's love for the Avengers cast knows no bound. First he held Marvel hostage to give his cast members a pay raise now he's asking for solo movies for others. lol
After 3 times supporting, it's about time there was a Black Widow. I would also like to know where the new Shadow movie has gone. There was talk, then.... silence.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'm torn. They definitely need to stop leading these movies with pretty much exclusively white men. I want to be all RAH RAH BLACK WIDOW RAH RAH. And I'll probably watch the movie. But I have zero use for Scarlett Johansson's Woody Allen ass-kissing, pedophile-denying dumb ass. So I can only cheer so hard for it.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

I just woke up, and Joan Rivers E!THS was on when it said Botch was airing, and I immediately put two and two together, and googled for confirmation. I really thought she was gonna pull through, with them taking her out of ICU and all, and that she'd be back at FP by at least the end of the month.

Last edited by loveslullaby; 09-04-2014 at 03:15 PM
Old 09-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I re-read the statement about being taken out of ICU, and it's actually essentially an "on death's door" statement They talked about making her comfortable- it's not uncommon, that someone be moved into a private room to die quietly with family. I think a lot of us took it the wrong way
Old 09-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

That fully didn't click for me. When I read she was out of ICU, I thought she'd made it through.

RIP Joan.

That quote is amazing.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I didn't either, because I just skimmed the headline- oh, she's out of ICU, that's great. Then I went back and actually re-read it- they never said she was off the machines or that she ever woke up. They just talked about making her comfortable.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread