Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to get carpel tunnel after todays events.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

I could murder the tabloids for making me doubt even for a second!

Old 09-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

RME at people showing their asses out. I don't blame Jennifer Lawrence for wanting to take naked pictures of herself. HAVE YOU SEEN THAT BODY? But to blame her for something some sexual predator thought was ok to release to the world is some ****ed up logic. These are probably the same people who blames a rape victim because of the outfit they wore tempted the rapists. You know even in those countries where the women are dressed from head to toe gets rape every day so you're going to blame that rape victim as well?
Old 09-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead ‘Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To ‘Stanford'; David Coussins Joins ‘Good Kids’ | Deadline

Started shooting today. It's about time I watched Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Addicted Fan

how can anyone like laurel over felicity?
Old 09-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Because no one wants to be the same otherwise this world would be boring.

They really do have chemistry and it be hard to picture them as siblings in the end so I don't know. I just know that Snow White ripping up the papers and Jack McPhee not signing new ones was shady as hell. Maia and Bailee Madison look so much like they could be related so that's some amazing casting.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

No one on my feed has reblogged naked pictures or shamed JLaw, confirming I'm following the right people on Tumblr.

I don't think the Laurel vs. Felicity argument is particularly helpful to Laurel OR Felicity. Since it can only improve Laurel from an emotional and creative standpoint to stay away from Oliver, they're not really in competition for anything.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Laurel would be ten times more awesome away from that ******* at least he is towards her which makes it very hard to like him because he is the one who ****ed up not Laurel. I don't get why he treats her as if she screwed him over when he did it times ten.

I only have one person who is blaming the actresses and she's to conservative to hear how ignorant she sounds so I try to put her in her place but most of the people doing it are being dragged in my timeline and tumblr dash and I'm just happy to see more people are for the actresses and not shaming them because none of this is their fault.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Until the second Sara go-round, I think he was fairly neutral- he hadn't really done anything to treat her badly since he got back, although his supposed longing for her wasn't exactly evident. But when he started ****ing her sister again, and bringing her to Laurel's dinner table to have eyesex with her, and self-righteously waxed poetic about all he'd done for her which made said talking points kind of moot (yes, it WAS lovely that you didn't hold her (ludicrous- seriously, who runs this city) involvement in your mother's trial over her head. Until you, you know, held your lack of holding it over her head...over her head, lol), I could only conclude he'd decided he hated her for some reason. I really can't decide who thought that was a good idea, other than setting the already-firmly in place O/L coffin on fire. Olicity fans weren't happy. Most Sara fans are keen on her and Nyssa, so they weren't happy. What's left of the O/L fanbase, and Laurel fans in general, weren't happy.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if he's mad at her because he felt guilty about Sara so seeing her all the time did but nah Oliver's just a douche in general except for when someone is stroking his ego. lol

Seriously excited for them to be doing away with her and Oliver because it's just so hard to be a fan of hers if they continue to make her about Oliver. I don't think I've ever seen a fandom so hopeful for a character to be away from the lead actor as much as the Laurel fans do right now.

Oh No They Didn't! - ADELE Unreleased Tracks From The 21 Album

It's starting guys. Adele is ready to give us something new. I'm not sure my hairline is ready.

ETA: Never mind they're unreleased tracks.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

The thing is, Oliver CAN feel guilty. He felt guilty about what happened to Shado, even though it wasn't even his fault. Some of Thea's comebacks have clearly hit home. He was obviously remorseful when he hurt Felicity by sleeping with Isobel, even though he didn't actually do anything to her because they'd never been together. But then Laurel comes along and he's all "NAH SON." Something about those two, brings out the absolute worst in each other. She brings out the unrepentant d-bag in him, and he brings out the pathetic bipolar whack job in her.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I almost feel like it's a waste to speculate why they are written that way because I feel like the show will never give us one and I'm not sure i want one. lol They can continue to work together I guess but all those intimate scene just got to go because all it does is make me want to punch Oliver and strangle Laurel.

X

This gifset is killing me. LMAO She takes even Labor day seriously.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just know that Snow White ripping up the papers and Jack McPhee not signing new ones was shady as hell.
Ripping up the papers was shady to the max. But I'm not sure he should have signed them in the first place.

I love Lena and Stef, but Callie has been with them for half a year. So although they've bonded, I don't think it's unreasonable for the birth parent to want to take a pause before giving his kid away.

The bathroom shot of Bailee after Callie cut sick is probably what will draw Callie back in - cause that was clearly signifying something extra happening behind closed doors, imo. Whether she has an eating disorder or something else serious.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Super cute- apparently, Angelina had her wedding dress designer sew her kids' artwork into her veil.

Old 09-01-2014, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

This idiot. Cee Lo Green Tweets Controversial Views on Rape | Cee Lo Green : Just Jared
Closed Thread   Post New Thread