Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 10:36 PM
Addicted Fan

from what i heard and read, Caitlin WILL be Barry's love interest through out the show. There are already Caitlin/Barry shippers. And this is The CW, they give into who people like as a couple. Just look at Lucas/Peytom (yuck) and Damon/Elena (yuck). But there is felicity/Oliver (AWESOME).

i hope Arrow/Messengers is paired up together and IZombie/Flash in mid-season. The Flash doesn't need arrow to be successful, put it on another night.

IZombie, i am only excited for Rose Mciver. But I am not super excited because it is freaking procedure.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
Yes it is and I love them
Do you think the mid-season finale was a way to start things up again, or do you think they'll have Callie freak out?

I also wonder what they are planning by keeping the Dani thing a secret from Callie. In some ways, I think Callie would be empathetic to that situation. But then they could also use it to blow things up again.
Old 08-31-2014, 02:21 AM
Extreme Fan

2nd Capaldi episode, Into The Daltk, was a vast improvement on last weeks Deep Breath.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:30 AM
Elite Fan

I don't follow Stephen on Twitter, but I did see this tweet so now I have to re-evaluate everything.

Quote:
Stephen Amell @amellywood · Aug 25
First of all, Neighbors is the best movie I've watched this year. Secondarily, my wife should probably know how I feel about Rose Byrne.

Rose Byrne. Maia Mitchell. Too much.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Erm....Lucas/Peyton wasn't the network giving into anything, lol. That was what Mark wanted all along. He even wrote in an LP kiss in the S3 finale (the last season on the WB) in case the CW didn't pick it up. There were NO circumstances where he was ever going to end the show with Brooke/Lucas. Ever.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

The show started off with Lucas and Peyton in the pilot.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yep, and when it was a movie script way back in the day, Brooke didn't even exist, lol. I loved Brooke, she was pretty much the only reason I even kept up with the show at all after LP left, but Lucas' endgame was always and forever Peyton.

And TVD was always set up to be a show-sucking triangle that won't end for good until the last minute of the last episode, which is why I no longer watch, lol.

I don't know exactly what happened with Arrow, but I lean towards it being more Veronica Mars than HIMYM. EBR was originally set to be in two scenes of ONE episode, and they started bringing her back before that episode ever even aired, so it wasn't strictly fan reaction they felt pressured into responding to. I think, like Rob Thomas' reaction to Kristen and Jason in the VM pilot, they saw something in EBR they both responded to themselves and knew the fans would respond to as well.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah EBR wasn't suppose to have a huge role. She reminds me of how Luke was not suppose to be huge on GH as well. He just clicked with the actors especially Genie. Same is done with Emily.

Lucas and Peyton didn't have nearly enough loud fans to even be fanservice. Mark was probably the biggest shipper their is.

I think Callie is saying **** it and will probably start dating Brandon because the show doesn't seem to want Lena and Stef to adopt her. She never seems to win. I love Rosie O'Donnell in her role with the girls.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Jason wasn't supposed to last long on VM either, and JJ was supposed to be gone definitely after S1 of Nashville if not in the middle of S1. Sometimes shows see potential in actors, or in the chemistry of a possible pairing. I don't think shows should necessarily bend to a loud fanbase in and of itself, but nor should they be so rigid that they don't allow for change. Oliver/Laurel wasn't working, and it wouldn't have worked even if Felicity didn't exist. The set-up was atrocious and the chemistry between the actors wasn't strong enough to overcome it. The show went in another direction. It happens.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Toby was suppose to commit suicide after the cops found him. Instead they made him the rape victim and hooked him up with the best character and actress on the show. lol
Spoiler:

I don't blame the actors for going there with Felicity/Oliver. They do have the better chemistry. I blame the writers for how ****ty they've written Laurel's character at all. They don't seem to grasp that yes I get it, it's called Arrow but you can't screw with Dinah Lance either. Could you imagine if the Smallville writers or the Lois and Clark writers screwed with Lois?

Also can the writers use a Green Arrow enemy for the longer arcs and stop using the Batman villains for the long arcs plz? This isn't Batman.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I don't know how I feel about the

Spoiler:

If Laurel was supposed to be the Black Canary, I think she should have been the sister on the boat, rather than the sister who got cheated on. They set her up from the pilot as a naive, self-righteous do-gooder. They ripped scenes straight from Rachel Dawes in Batman Begins (seriously, go back and watch, some of it is almost word for word the first several episodes of Arrow), and they created a character who in almost no way plays to Katie's strengths. The untested chemistry was a mess from the get-go, but they could have done much better with Laurel if not Oliver/Laurel.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Laurel didn't need to be the sister on the boat. Laurel could've been angry because her sisters death was what turned her into a vigilante or even Olivers. But yeah Oliver/Laurel is no beuno when it comes to chemistry.

Spoiler:
Old 08-31-2014, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I just think that would have played more to Katie's strengths- the deceitful sister. Katie really isn't wired to "tragic heroine" (hence her most bland performance prior to this was Nightmare on Elm Street). She's like, the polar opposite of Becky Herbst, lol, who is terrific at tragic heroine and never fails to come off like an annoying spiteful 12 year old that you just want to toss out a window whenever they try to make Elizabeth bitchy.

Plus, Laurel is never going to be as believable as Sara in the writing, because Sara had years of training by none less than Ra's al Ghul, and that was after she spent the first couple years fighting for her life on the island. Sara's story should have been Laurel's, if they intended her to be the Black Canary.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:29 PM
Addicted Fan

god i hope vampire diaries ends after season 6.

I think these shows won't go past this up and coming season; hart of dixie, beauty and the beast. just a feeling it'll be their final.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

newest submissions : Celebs

OMG so many celebs nudes done leaked. Their PR people worked fast though because some have went missing. lmao
Closed Thread   Post New Thread