Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

LOLOL. Every sentence. Too many gold nuggets to mention specifically.

Meanwhile, Grey's was *outstanding* this week. Who knew that old ship had an episode like that up its sleeve. There will be a huge void when Sandra leaves
Old 03-28-2014, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

In case you need some more wisdom from our lady the Oracle:
45 Hilariously Ridiculous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes That Will Make You Want To Punch Something | Thought Catalog

Not gonna lie, she cracks me up all the time. Her "I'm so rich and cultured, it's hard to live on Earth" schtick is...reality show worthy. But of course, she's too good for that.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_MC (View Post)
Kris and Junior! Oh wait, that's from when ABC Family had some good isn on the TV.

Although, Twisted is my guilty pleasure show for sure. And I'm loving the new Jo. And the fact that Jo and Danny keep circling each other. Especially now that they're giving me Ryan/Marissa vibes with the whole Oliver 2.0 situation. Obviously nowhere near as awesome, but any reminder of Coop is a win.
Really? They are so bland that they offend me. The show completely changed Danny, I like Jo but they they sidelined the hell out of Lacey and I'm pretty sure Charlie kills her because of some weird tweets during the filming of this episode.

Gwyneth Paltrow gives me life. Lmao
Old 03-28-2014, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

I guess the problem is that nobody has any real chemistry on the show. So what I'm left with is who is the most angsty.

But the show was never able to fire properly or get a good rhythm going, so it's really all just counting the days until cancellation.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I would be amused by GP- and sometimes I am- if she hadn't made fun of American's 9/11 grief. That moved me straight from amused to "If you have such a problem with us, howsabout we ban you from ever stepping foot in the country again?" And she IS American, lol, as hard as she sometimes pretends she's not.

It's time for Sam's semi-annual "cats are fascinating" reminder.

Old 03-28-2014, 07:33 PM
Addicted Fan

shameless continues to be the best show on tv. season 4 is so dark and emotional.

it is hard for me to watch fiona's downward spiral cause' she is my favorite character on tv.

imo Fiona's downward spiral is because Jimmy is gone. she needs him back. I bet Jimmy shows up alive. I don't care what the creator says, if you show no body, he isn't dead.

Old 03-29-2014, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did Rihanna really not put out a CD in 2013? Her record label must have given her a break. Since she debut she has put out a record every year and I always wondered if she has a ****ty contract like Kesha does and was just putting out albums to get out of it. It's a good thing she makes likable music so she still made money out of it. But she just never had a break till 2013. Even after the Chris Brown stuff they still made her put out an album.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

I know! It's unusual not to have Rihanna stuff out there. Her label here decided to release Jump as a single cause there was no new song out, despite her not making a video/promoting it as a single. Still went top 5 and platinum, lol. #onlyRih

Quote:
It's time for Sam's semi-annual "cats are fascinating" reminder.
LOL. Fascinating or possessed? Although, I will admit to enjoying Taylor's postings of Meredith. That cat is fascinating. And named Meredith. Win.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's been in Europe following Wheel Chair Jimmy Brooks. I think they make a cute couple tbh plus it makes Chris Brown seethe. lol And it's about time she actually gave the poor guy a chance.

Speaking of Drake, I'm going to need him to apologize to Jay Z (Unless they were joking.) so I can get him and Beyonce to perform Mine soon.
Old 03-29-2014, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

What happened with Jay?
Old 03-29-2014, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it was something Drake said about rappers and art work in his Rolling Stone Magazine and Jay Z shaded him in a new song he just released. lol I don't think Drake takes himself seriously so he's probably laughing it off. Plus no way would Jay Z let him date Rihanna. lol
Old 03-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Rappers and their shade. Where would they be without that?
Old 03-29-2014, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just saw the Red Wedding on GoT. was not remotely ready.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I think that author needs a Care Bear Stare.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

How do you guys feel about "cheating" on like shows on ABC family. Do you think they should be banned for its entirely...

According to some.... it sends a bad message that network..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread