Nice pic of them together

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-30-2019, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

a nice solo pic

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 09-30-2019, 04:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

So Brett likes to make Reba up & then take photos of her? & I suppose did the same for Kelly in their photo together too - or at least gave her the lipgloss stuff

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-30-2019, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

is he her regular make up artist? of Reba I mean.

Old 09-30-2019, 04:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

as far as I know or at least I know the name & I know Reba's mentioned him before

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-07-2019, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

CMT uploaded this today on youtube!

Old 10-08-2019, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A good throwback, although I do love the Martina/KC version the most.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 10-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

^ Me too!
Old 10-11-2019, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's been a long time since I saw that one!

Quote:
When Billingsley asked McEntire to dish on daughter-in-law Clarkson, who's married to her son Brandon Blackstock, she responded, "That's my favorite subject. Kelly's got a bigger-than-life personality. She stays at a '10' all the time and knows how to carry a conversation."
https://www.chron.com/life/society/a...d-14509659.php

Old 10-12-2019, 10:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Love that Reba loves to talk about Kelly possibly more than how much amazing things she has to say about her

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
A good throwback, although I do love the Martina/KC version the most.
I feel the same. Then when it comes to Reba & Kelly singing DHLY I prefer their first time to that. It feels more staged, while the other was more fun?

Although again for me I hold out hope that one day I can have Kelly singing DHLY with Hillary Scott (of Lady Antebellum). It just feels fitting to me that the daughter of Linda Davis & the daughter-in-law (or sort of DIL) of Reba should sing the song Linda & Reba recorded 26ish years ago... I don't ask for much, I swear

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-13-2019, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha you can always dream Chelle! Maybe one day!

Old 10-14-2019, 12:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I will forever dream it . But there's also the chance that Hillary doesn't want to sing the song because it is her mother's song so I'd be able to respect that. Especially as that's possibly the only song she's known for even though she's released solo albums. I really only know her from that song & another song she sang with Reba that was never a single (& I actually prefer to DHLY), along with knowing she was Reba's backing vocalist back then... Hillary's also probably heard DHLY far more times than necessary in her life, especially growing up on the side of the stage at Reba concerts

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-14-2019, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

maybe she's tired of the song

Old 10-14-2019, 02:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes at least I got Lady Antebellum singing the Reba & Brooks & Dunn duet so that's something... & still from that era... so can't be fully disappointed. But I'll still hold onto some hope for what I want

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-14-2019, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

awww cute gif!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread