Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2019, 04:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

That is good advice!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 09-10-2019, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Very good advice yes

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 09-19-2019, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

She's gonna be on the show!

Old 09-20-2019, 01:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Great news, although not really surprised about it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-20-2019, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah not a huge surprise.. but pretty cool that we already get it in the 3rd week!

Pretty likely that Kelly might cover one of her songs as well

ETA:

just found this online

Quote:
Kelly welcomes Reba McEntire to the show after singing a cover of her song, 'Why Haven't I Heard From You'

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 09-20-2019 at 12:28 PM
Old 09-20-2019, 10:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That is true, it is pretty quick. Although not sure what Reba would have to promote so it could be quick to get it done & her coming to just support Kelly

fun song choice

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-22-2019, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

that could be some reason, she doesn't have a single coming out?

Old 09-23-2019, 12:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Don't think so. Nothing that she's announced, but there was one single officially released from her album she released this year (Freedom - which she sang when she appeared on Kelly's tour) so maybe. She didn't even do a music video for Freedom though, but she does normally still release 3 singles... but there's a lot of trouble getting both older & female artists played at least on the radio if not in other places. There's also issues with Spotify as I've seen Martina McBride making comments about it not playing them (if you're curious). But could be a new single & she's announcing it on Kelly's show

The only thing I do know that Reba's got coming up is being a special guest host on the CMA awards in November. After 11 years of it being Carrie Underwood & Brad Paisley as the hosts, this year it'll be Carrie hosting with Reba & Dolly Parton as guest hosts. It has something to do with celebrating legendary women in country music which is great but I remember seeing it & being in shock that it wasn't Carrie & Brad again . Don't think she'd be on the show just to talk about that but I presume Kelly would at least question it so it may be a little bit of it. Just respecting & honouring women in country music in general is a topic in itself...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-23-2019, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

hmm that last bit could be it perhaps... and Kelly has had an opinion about real country music lately so maybe they do talk about that as well..

Old 09-23-2019, 02:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes but I wouldn't say no to another single, as there were more deserving songs on that album which could do well as singles or at least should be put out there... but yeah I feel they could talk a bit about country music, old-school country music, how females in the industry are treated... ect

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-23-2019, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am interested to see it! Just a few more days

just read on her twitter that she's also doing a movie coming out this Christmas though promo for that would be really early

Old 09-23-2019, 03:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh I missed that she was doing that but yeah seems a bit early to promote that. Also wouldn't think she'd be used to promote it either - her character doesn't even have a name listed that I can see at least on Wikipedia. Just says she's a part of the cast

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-27-2019, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's Reba day on the KC show!

Old 09-27-2019, 09:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Cute already in that quick moment in the video

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-29-2019, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

they had fun items together!!