Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2023, 06:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The Kelly Covers {Kellyoke} #7: 'It wouldn't be a Kellyoke performance without a showstopping belting moment from Clarkson'

The 7th Kelly Covers Discussion Thread

What other songs would you like KC to cover?
This is a thread to discuss, gush, analyse, or relive Kelly's many "cover songs".
And as a huge fan of music herself, we all know she has covered many and loves to do so!
So this is the place to discuss them all.

Currently with the Kellyoke segment on her talk show we are getting plenty of them!

Thread Title Source

List of Songs we would like to see Kelly cover:
If I Was A Boy ~ Beyonce
Light On ~ David Cook

• • •

Latest Covers:

• • •

Quiz:
What Kelly cover has been your favorite and why?
If you could pick any song for Kelly to cover, which one would it be and why?
Which song do you think Kelly should cover AGAIN?
Is there a song that Kelly has covered that you wish she hadn't?

Past Threads:
1|2|3|4|5
6|7|8|9|10

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 06:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Kellyoke for next week:
Quote:
Mon: "She Wants to Move" by N.E.R.D.
Tues: "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol (Rerun)
Wed: "My Life" by Billy Joel
Thurs: "Somethin' Stupid" by Frank Sinatra & Nancy Sinatra [Sung with Zachary Levi]
Fri: "Pick Up Your Feelings" by Jazmine Sullivan

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-13-2023, 01:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-16-2023, 11:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-18-2023, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Love this

Old 03-21-2023, 01:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-23-2023, 01:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-26-2023, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

She's so good at covering Florence.
Old 03-28-2023, 02:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-29-2023, 11:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-31-2023, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

This is amazing

"Forget you and your dad
and the fact that you got half
And my broken heart,
turn that ***** into art"
Old 04-03-2023, 12:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for that one . I read she did some sneak lyrical changes

I'm slowly catching up. 'It Ain't Over 'til It's Over' & 'I Just Died in Your Arms' . I thought that the first was amazing, then I heard the second one . Those two really stand out to me compared to others I've seen recently.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-05-2023, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-06-2023, 10:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-11-2023, 01:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager