shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 04:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-29-2023, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for all of the videos!

If we get a Kellyoke 2.0, I'd very much love "Can't Pretend" to be on there. That's one of my favorite songs ever. Just thought of another song like that kind of, "As the World Caves In," which would sound amazing if she sang it.

Also, "abcdefu"... need the explicit version recorded!

amelia | icon: mel
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 12:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-05-2023, 05:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Encore performances to finish out the week for Thursday & Friday looks like

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
If we get a Kellyoke 2.0, I'd very much love "Can't Pretend" to be on there. That's one of my favorite songs ever. Just thought of another song like that kind of, "As the World Caves In," which would sound amazing if she sang it.

Also, "abcdefu"... need the explicit version recorded!
Has she sung either of those first two songs on her show yet?

I didn't find the "abcdefu" performance all that amazing personally. Some of her other recent ones have wowed me more.

ETA: Just listened to 'The Only Exception'

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-06-2023, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

The Only Exception was amazing!
Old 05-06-2023, 04:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That I wouldn't say no to having a proper recording of. But I wouldn't say no to any song really. I do hope we do get a Kellyoke 2.0 at some point

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread