Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2015, 01:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I completely agree although to be honest she has an amazing voice, is a talented songwriter, & is funny so how can you not like her?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-16-2015, 02:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

New appearance/show:
Quote:
Martina McBride and Kelly Clarkson will perform at the Nashville stop of the Rock the Room Tour

A trio of powerhouse vocalists are lending their support to Musicians on Call, the non-profit organization that brings live and recorded music to the bedsides of patients in healthcare facilities across the country. When the four-city Rock the Room Tour kicks off October 21st in Nashville, the benefit will feature performances by Martina McBride and Kelly Clarkson, along with a special appearance by Reba and other surprise guests.

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-17-2015, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news
Old 09-18-2015, 01:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Awesome news
Old 09-18-2015, 08:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I wonder if they're singing together or will sing separately & maybe do a duet . Anyone know any information?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-19-2015, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

I do not know but I wish I did. Martina and Kelly sound good together.
Quote:
along with a special appearance by Reba and other surprise guests
I would like to know more about this and wonder who the other surprise guests might be.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I expected more fangirling from you over the Reba part . I'd like to know who the others will be too. Maybe some other country artists? Blake maybe?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-24-2015, 12:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its a boy (or is meant to be one), so together they'll have one of each & all together they'll have two of each. hmm Brandon's children will go girl, boy, girl, boy if it is a boy (I don't believe ultrasounds as my parents got told that I would be a boy & I'm not one so I just can't bring myself to trust in them)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-24-2015, 01:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for posting it.
Old 10-24-2015, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Chelle . Your observations are amusing but correct. If they keep having more children and the next one is a girl, ect. that would be weird . It is already interesting that it is going that way for Brandon so far. I am happy for Kelly to have one of each, not that genders matter, but it seems like a nice thing.
Old 10-25-2015, 02:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oh dear, that would really be funny if they did keep with the pattern, but yes weird

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never trust in doctors anymore Chelle. My friends were supposed to have a boy, than they got told girl, than back to boy. Baby born on Saturday. a girl.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way then . Congrats to your friends as well

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-03-2015, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you. Since I am back now I can't wait to see them.

Did I miss any important Kelly news
Old 11-03-2015, 11:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

she's hiding somewhere being pregnant & better not be being inspired by Adele while she's at it?

I think there are things actually, I'll have to go investigate them

This:

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 11-03-2015 at 11:23 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread