Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2015, 01:31 AM
Elite Fan

Wonderful news . Can she randomly appear on Ellen once a month and just sing a different song each time?
Old 06-04-2015, 02:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

i wish . I wonder if she'll be just singing this time or if she'll talk to Ellen at all

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-04-2015, 03:32 AM
Elite Fan

It could be nice . It sounds like just the song but they will probably talk a little bit before or after, but I doubt there will be an actual interview.
Old 06-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree which is a shame but singing is better than nothing

Video:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-14-2015, 03:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Kelly sounds alittle tired in that song like she is going through the motions.
Old 06-15-2015, 02:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Really? I didn't notice or feel that way. I think it is a powerful song which would be demanding to sing & she did a really good job with it . I like how she changed it up from the album version too

This was from around the time the Ellen show aired but I was hoping/waiting for someone else to reply so I could post it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-22-2015, 02:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Kelly Clarkson, Flo Rida lead all-star lineup for ‘Macy’s 4th of July Spectacular’

Dierks Bentley, Kelly Clarkson, Brad Paisley, Flo Rida and Meghan Trainor will perform on NBC’s annual “Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular.”

The telecast will be hosted by “Today” show co-hosts Willie Geist and Tamron Hall and will air Saturday, July 4 from 8 to 10 p.m. on NBC.

Source
New interview:
Quote:
Now 13 years into her music career, Kelly Clarkson has proven that not all TV talent show winners have the shelf life of a dairy product. Her seventh studio album Piece By Piece recently became her fifth Top 10 on the Official Albums Chart - and third chart-topper in the States. We met up with the original American Idol to talk about working with Sia on her new single Invincible, and find out what she has tucked up her sleeve for album number eight...

Do you feel like you’ve reached a point in your career where you’re now considered an ‘albums artist’?

“I know what you mean, but I think it’s just a generational thing. I’m 33 and I think my generation was probably the last that were album kids. We bought albums and not singles, and I think that’s why I make them - because I still buy them!

Your new single Invincible (co-written by Sia) is BIG. On the spectrum of power ballads, they don’t get much more empowering than this. Where does this sit for you in the history of Clarko ballads?

“It’s my favourite song ever. I love it! It’s like a midtempo power-ballad and Sia can write one hell of a song. She wrote it with Jesse Shatkin, who is someone she works with and I’ve worked with for a long time. I remember he contacted me when they were writing it, saying I had to put it on my album. I mean, obviously I was going to do that anyway because I’m not stupid!

Can we expect any more singles from Piece By Piece?

For me personally, it’s between Take You High and Piece By Piece. There are actually a lot of songs on this album I’d like to see released as a single: Dance With Me is great, In The Blue is great…

You’re known for your pop-rock sound; have you considered switching it up for your next album?

I’m always thinking about it - I totally think all the time about switching it up. The difficult thing with me is that I love everything. I just did a broadway duet with Josh Groban and that is one of my favourite things I’ve ever done. I love my R&B music, big band… I’m really struggling with what direction I should go in for the next record.

The next album will also be the first that’s out of my original American Idol contract, so I feel like it’s time to really spread my wings and really try something new. Basically, there are too many options. I’ve thought a lot about doing a dance record as well. I’m sure I’ll do them all at some point - I’m just excited to now have the freedom to do whatever I want.

Full Article

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-23-2015, 08:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love that she covered something so random, but so different for the Live Lounge cover. Not a fan of the song, but I do like what she did with it.

ETA: This is hilarious.

Last edited by MirageDurb; 06-25-2015 at 07:16 AM
Old 06-28-2015, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I saw that on Tumblr the other day, so funny Thanks for the video!
Old 06-28-2015, 05:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Interviewing herself love it!!
Old 06-28-2015, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that's pretty funny
Old 06-29-2015, 07:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kelly's performance at Alice's Summerthing. She sounds great!

Old 07-01-2015, 02:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the videos

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-20-2015, 01:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly announced she is pregnant during her show on Wednesday night:
Quote:
Kelly broke down in tears while singing "Piece by Piece," a song about her relationship with her own father, and she opened up to the audience about how she felt lucky to have a loving supportive husband.

"Not everybody is born with a great dad or a great role model," Kelly said, before praising her husband, Brandon Blackstock. "I married such a great lover."

"I was not planning on announcing this. I'm totally pregnant again," Kelly then admitted, while laughing. The revelation elicited a loud cheer from the audience and prompted the singer to take a bow.

After Kelly shared the news she told the crowd, "That was not planned. I just didn't want you to think I was crazy. Honestly I'm just hormonal today. Nothing's wrong. I'm okay. I haven't vomited yet!”

The 33-year-old singer also revealed that she and her husband had not yet told some of their family about the good news.

"I'm kind of afraid to talk to my husband after this," Kelly added, jokingly.

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-20-2015, 02:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread