Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2015, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I would know what i need to tape then. I was setting things to record & just saw she is currently on a show called The Project. That most likely is just an interview, she's not even in the studio with them. I'm really glad that is on again later tonight so i can tape it & watch more than the few seconds i just saw

i also have a feeling i can't watch videos on my tablet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-05-2015, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Oh no. That sucks.

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 05-06-2015, 02:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the videos

For those in Australia Kelly will be appearing on a few shows tomorrow morning;
According to an ad i saw a little while ago she will be on the Today show which according to my tv starts at 5.30
Her facebook says she'll be on Sunrise from 7am & The Morning Showfrom 9am (both channel 7 shows)

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 05-06-2015 at 02:37 AM
Old 05-06-2015, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the video Jess
Old 05-06-2015, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Thanks for the videos

According to an ad i saw a little while ago she will be on the Today show which according to my tv starts at 5.30
Her facebook says she'll be on Sunrise from 7am & The Morning Showfrom 9am (both channel 7 shows)
Thanks for the info Chelle.

Me and my wild boy
Old 05-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks Chelle
Old 05-06-2015, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will try to catch up with everything tomorrow. Lots going on right now.

Me and my wild boy
Old 05-06-2015, 08:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Thanks for the videos

Oh yes, my sources informed me that Kelly Clarkson would be making t.v appearances. Someone told me last night that Kelly was coming on a show,sol had them contact me when she was about to come on. And yes, l switched on my t.v set and saw my baby talking for a few minutes.

Then l heard Kelly Clarkson was going to be performing this morning, so l switched on my t.v set in my office and kept it on silent while l was working hoping to see my baby again, but l must have gotten busy and missed it when she came on.

I always make it a point to see my baby whenever she makes an appearance in Australia. I also save any hard copy article l can find on Kelly Clarkon in Australia, and lalso have about 30 `boofy mops' stashed around the house and office, and a secret one in my wallet, and some of her `boofy mops' have been framed. Once l was shopping and someone behind me saw me open my wallet and saw the `boofy mop' inside and l got embarrassed.

Last edited by Future husband of Kelly.; 05-06-2015 at 08:49 PM
Old 05-07-2015, 02:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Do you know which shows you were watching?

I've only seen the one on Today (channel nine) so far, but taped the shows on Seven to watch at some point (probably Saturday)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-07-2015, 03:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Um, there is a show at 6:30 pm on chanel 10 that had Kelly on it last night. It was like a news review show.

An old 2003 one of Kelly. Such a sweetheart,such a pretty voice, such a pretty face and such a pretty personality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzUHA83dzz8

Last edited by Future husband of Kelly.; 05-07-2015 at 04:01 AM
Old 05-07-2015, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

are you all gonna watch Kelly at the Billboard Awards on Monday
Old 05-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

^No, I can't stay up so late, but I will check it out the morning after.

Me and my wild boy
Old 05-08-2015, 02:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kelly Clarkson is on the Graham Norton Show at 9:30pm on chanel 10 tonight.

Would love to see my baby, but l will be in bed reading. I might organise for someone to contact when me when she comes on and l might get out of bed to check out Clarky if it's not too late.

Anyway, l hopefully will be able to see these interviews on youtube. Won't l?
Old 05-08-2015, 02:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the info, i will go set it to record now

They should be on YT. The Graham Norton Show already is. Not sure about the shows here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-08-2015, 03:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wish l knew how to record a t.v show on video or dvd, i've never known how to do those type of highly technical things. Grrr.

Actually, l only recently learned how to use my dvd player. Had it for years but never could work out how to play anything on it.

One day l might also learn how to use a mobile phone, perhaps. Those things look really tricky to use.

I still have one friend with a Ph D who still doesn't know how to cut and paste a link after having a computer for close to 15 years. No kidding. Took me a couple of years to learn how to do it too....l used to write it out in longhand.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread