Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2021, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh always sad such stories

I gotta admit I mostly watch news when I wake up in the morning (when I still was breastfeeding, and now when she gets a bottle of milk) and when I'm in the car to work.. on my days off I'm not that up to date which in these covid days is not necessarily a bad thing

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 11-20-2021, 04:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

News for me is often background noise to me making dinner, then sometimes see things on my homepage & FB

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-23-2021, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha true, I need something on during those moments as well

I can't believe it's almost december again

Sophie has to get tested for covid tomorrow.. at daycare a child was infected and infected other kids.. she was on the group at the same day as that first kid and as of today she has a cough and a cold... not very heavy but gotta be careful and see if she got it as well

Old 11-23-2021, 04:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

oh no so scary. Hope the rest comes back negative & she gets better soon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-24-2021, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah let's hope so... she got tested today, now we gotta await the results

how are you Chelle?

Old 11-25-2021, 12:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope the results come quickly

Tonight I'm exhausted Got sore upper back/neck muscles too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-25-2021, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh how come? Did you do some heavy lifting?

Old 11-26-2021, 12:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

No. Unless you call restraining/picking up five year olds. I guess they can be heavy

I think it is more I slept funny though. Or a combination

Looks like I'm going to be working in the younger/baby room next year not my age preference but we'll see how it goes... I haven't minded helping out in there & being at a new service I might find I like it better than when I was in one at my previous centre... or maybe I'll be surprised & I won't be in there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-28-2021, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha they are sure heavy

sorry to hear that Chelle, maybe it is more fun here!
You like it less because you can interact less with them at a younger age?

Old 11-28-2021, 10:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't have the same attraction to babies as others have?
For me I find that the younger age groups you are more there for the care side of things than the education side. I like a mix of both & to be able to interact more or in a different way to how you interact with babies. While they're of course still learning things - it is the most important learning time as it sets them up for future learning - it just isn't the same for me. But it also can depend on the children you've got & as I said, this centre may be different/better than my last when it comes to that.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-30-2021, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

understandable

When do you officially find out what's ahead?

Old 12-01-2021, 12:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad it made sense

Not sure Parts of the decisions depend upon how many children we've got in each age group. Wouldn't be surprised if our end of year appraisals influence things too but that hasn't been specifically said. I should have mine tomorrow

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-12-2021, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

did you get it?

Somehow I missed this thread

my parents anniversary is coming up this friday
I spend the entire past two weeks on making an anniversary photo album from their wedding day till present day, gosh that is time consuming!

Old 12-13-2021, 12:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I had my appraisal done. It went well. Still have no idea which room I'll be in but does sound like now they're thinking the middle age. So hopefully that'll come true

Wow that sounds time consuming but amazing. I'm sure they'll love it . Happy anniversary to them! Is it a special milestone for them?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-14-2021, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it's a 50 year anniversary for them...

when will you find out? Let's hope it works out for you!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread