Old 10-06-2017, 01:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Soccer already?

hip hop classes sounds funny I want to see that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-06-2017, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd love to see a pic/video of that hip hop class as well yes

Yeah I thought he was quite young for that as well!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 10-14-2017, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
iver wanted me to carve hearts and kites for her wee pumpkins
Cute

Old 10-15-2017, 12:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

ok then Very clever Kelly

*fails to understand the appeal of carving pumpkins, or Halloween since don't really have it here*

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-15-2017, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha we are not that big on Halloween here either, apart from an occasional halloween party that are being held, but no trick or treat here!
Though I do love what people can make out of the pumpkins really! I'm quite impressed with the kite really!

Old 10-15-2017, 12:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm impressed by it too

We get trick or treaters but that's about it, but it is gaining more popularity

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-16-2017, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

well we have another thing in holiday where kids go by the doors to sing a song and they get a treat, it has a different name though

Kelly Clarkson is raising her 3-year-old daughter to always stand up for what’s right

Quote:
“Even from a young age, I think you should instill that people, your children, should always stand up for themselves or speak out when something is wrong,” Clarkson continued. “Not only for them, what’s happening to them, but maybe somebody in the class who you notice.”
Quote:
And speaking of standing up for themselves, apparently River Rose has been practicing. It all started when Clarkson took her to see Wonder Woman.

“It’s nice to have this bold female figure for your girl,” Clarkson told Entertainment Weekly. “Once she saw the little girl in Woman Woman defend herself and all that she loved, she started acting it out, and I couldn’t have been more proud.”

Old 10-16-2017, 01:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Brilliant way to raise her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-16-2017, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I definitely agree! Though it's not easy for kids to do that, it has to be in your nature as well I think.

I don't think WW is a movie that's rated for River's age though

Old 10-16-2017, 01:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's true but doesn't hurt to try teach children that

No, I don't think so either. I was surprised when there were young children who were probably twice River's age going to see it when I saw it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-16-2017, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am very surprised by that The movie is quite violent

Old 10-17-2017, 12:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Guess people didn't expect that? idk You'd think people would check if a movie is suitable for children before taking them to see it but I wouldn't be surprised if most didn't They just see comic book character/superhero & say lets go to the movies

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-17-2017, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Most superhero movies aren't known for the no violence part

I am kinda surprised that twitter and social media isn't reacting on this yet that Kelly let her kids go see that

Old 10-18-2017, 12:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

True

Yeah, that is a surprise actually. Guess it isn't seen as 'bad' or it is, we just haven't seen it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-18-2017, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha that could be the case as well yes

Closed Thread   Post New Thread