Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2018, 03:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

then why didn't one of us remove it? that's silly (Also why didn't tell me you responded to this thread?)

cute pictures nice to see Kelly must be getting some time with her family which is at least something. Hopefully its some relaxing time too

For the title I found these in a magazine I got give because there was a Delta article in it (an article I still haven't read, but I read the Kelly one ):

"Being a good human matters. The most beautiful thing is to see our kids be kind to each other" (or just the second sentence)
"We try to remind them of the important things. That's hard to teach."
"My husband and I are really blunt with our kids, and I'm like 'Pretty fades, character lasts'. Being a good human matters."
"River's very ballsy, which is awesome. Remy is our sensitive soul, but he's also like the Tasmanian devil; he destroys things."
"When she's not feeling brave, my daughter goes 'I'm not Wonder Woman' and I say, 'You are Wonder Woman' and she's like, 'I River'.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-12-2018, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have no idea to both questions

they're all cute but #1 and #3 are my favs

yeah the pics are adorable! There's another new pic but I'll save that for the new thread

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 06-12-2018, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I like the last one!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 06-13-2018, 02:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartღaflutter (View Post)
they're all cute but #1 and #3 are my favs
Same

The full quote is them combined: "My husband and I are really blunt with our kids, and I'm like 'Pretty fades, character lasts'. Being a good human matters. The most beautiful thing is to see our kids be kind to each other." Doubt we can use it in full though Maybe we can combine it more & use this bit - "I'm like 'Pretty fades, character lasts'. Being a good human matters. The most beautiful thing is to see our kids be kind to each other." Not sure if that'd be too long still though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-13-2018, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

it doesn't fit and the 3rd one doesn't either!

the first one does though? Should we use that?

Old 06-13-2018, 03:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That works for me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-13-2018, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll open it

http://www.fanforum.com/f206/blackst.../#post94196807

Closed Thread   Post New Thread