Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

"A Spark. To Pierce the Dark" 5x18 Episode Discussion **BIG EPISODE** - 3/22

Quote:
Bree considers selling her business to save her marriage; Lynette is threatened by her new boss; boundaries are crossed for Gaby and Carlos; and Katherine is caught in the most unexpected of circumstances. Meanwhile, Edie's worst fears come true.
Guys, this is a BIG one! So I decided to open this up a little early. Speculation is fine, but keep this thread spoiler free.

Enjoy!

Note: This is the last episode to air until April 19th, which would be the beginning of the final episodes of the season.

kenny | credit

Last edited by smoothaise; 03-18-2009 at 08:22 PM
Old 03-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening the thread, Ken.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

I just know this is going to be a good one!
Old 03-20-2009, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I so can't wait! Thanks for the thread Ken!!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-20-2009, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Shari & Aroa!

Katie - Totally. I'm nervous but excited!

kenny | credit
Old 03-21-2009, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're right, Ken, this is going to be a big episode
Old 03-22-2009, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so excited for tonight!!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-22-2009, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

I know I'll be on pins and needles watching this episode!

kenny | credit
Old 03-22-2009, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

I'm almost dreading it. Especially after that hunting episode of "Dollhouse"!
Old 03-22-2009, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

^ Oh, come on - that was awesome! But, I hear ya...

kenny | credit
Old 03-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

2 hours!
Old 03-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, that was alot better than last week for sure. I thought this episode was all the answers and I knew about and I am shocked about Edie and her death scene. I knew about the car accident but it was still shocking to see how Edie died. Orson, doing is robbing and almost getting ran over was quite funny but serious.

Bree & Orson: I feel so bad for them, I really thought Bree did the right thing keeping her business cause she has an amazing career. Andrew was so right about everything and i'm glad he was a voice of reason for Bree's choice to sell her business. Bree & Orson are not going to be better with their marriage after this and I accually think
Spoiler:
I do hope they can be OKAY but I doubt it will be anytime soon getting over their problem.

Lynette: I'm so happy she is working again and back to doing what she loves. She was classic Lynette telling the girls to play with those little figures.

Gabby and Tom's scene was genious because I haven't seen them have a scene together for a long time.

Gablos and their problem felt like Season 1 and what happened with them then. Gabby being bored and wanting sex and Carlos working alot is why I love them as a couple.

I'm so glad that this storyline with Dave is almost over and killing off Edie was just brilliant.

I hate breaks!
Old 03-22-2009, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Dude, Edie is in-destructable. She survived Dave choking her, a car crash into a pole, and electrocution... Damn! I knew Edie wasn't done with WL yet. I was honestly kinda glad, the last four minutes of the episode wasn't enough to send her off.

I'm glad she confronted Dave about everything. I like that he barely acknowledged or commented on her reaction. It was almost ingenius what he did.

Even the plan to just hurt Katherine, and have Mike deal with the pain - totally threw me off. It's so sick and demented.

Susan/Karl - Amusing. Love the banter between those two. Poor Evan Sad about the Mom leaving. Karma But, I liked how Susan told Karl - she didn't want him to feel that kind of pain

Gablos scared me. Carlos too tired for sex. Buying her nice things. She even mentioned the table sex she had with John from S1... so I was glad he kinda woke up and saw how his co-worker was handling things, and got rid of her.

Lynette was funny. I don't say this often. Especially the last two seasons. But, I enjoyed the quippy snaps at her figurines. And having the Solis kids play with them - and her exit line about making sure to pack them up.

Ugh... I am SO glad Bree didn't stop her business because of Orson. With the way he's been acting, I'm so glad she didn't fall for his bull****. Grow up, man... seriously! Even the fact that he went out looting... I hate to say it, but Orson is either going back behind bars, or Bree is divorcing him - it's ovah!

Tom/Gabby in a scene together! I love the dynamic between those two. Awkward but hilarious.

The next episode - Wow! Looks intense. I kinda hated/loved that the episode ended with a "To Be Continued..."

kenny | credit
Old 03-22-2009, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

^ IA with your entire review. Just wanna add that I'm glad that Lucy's no longer working for Carlos.. loved Lynette letting Juanita and Celia play with the little figurines knowing what was going to happen. This episode was gooood and I cannot wait for the next one!
Old 03-23-2009, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

LMFAO!! Lynette was HILARIOUS in this episode.

Gabby and Carlos was awesome. Carlos tying Gabby up, and her thinking their gonna play rough only to have him go to sleep!

I really like Orson and Bree. But it seems like she has to give up everything she loves to make him happy. And that is not right. I think divorce is the right thing for them.

Susan and Karl were awesome. I actually felt sorry for Karl.

Poor Edie.
I don't care how "troubled" Orson is, there is no excuse for leaving Edie in that car. He should have helped her.