Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2017, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw The Lego Batman Movie with my sister and cousin today at the 'dollar' theatre. It was hilarious. I also got to see my niece today - she's just 3 days old.

The weather is so nice today! Sunny but not too hot as there is a nice little breeze outside.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Chris, it's good that there's better weather over there now. When does summer start there? I'll probably go to the beach next year. Easter break is usually summer here.

Rose, I'm just stuck at home and watching a lot of Netflix. Malls are closed although tomorrow, Easter, everything is back to normal.

Cece, I haven't seen that movie but I do have a copy to watch (mostly for my nephew). Aww, babies are adorable (and they cry and sleep a lot).

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-14-2017, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi

It's a super busy week for me, but I have a few minutes downtime so I'm stopping by to say hi.

I wanted to see the Lego Batman movie. It looks cute.

Leanne, I've been a bridesmaid a lot. Feel free to ask me questions-I pretty much have it down by now. It's an honor to be asked; so, just keep that in mind. Also it's about the bride and what she wants. People tend to forget that sometimes in the midst of all of the wedding craziness..

Big lights will inspire you
Old 04-15-2017, 01:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey all

IG | Tumblr
Old 04-15-2017, 06:02 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Good morning all.

Lindsay - July and August are the summer months here. June and September can be nice, or cold, depending on the year.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Lizzy, see you when you get back.

Chris, looks like just a few more months of waiting until summer. It's still snowing there?

Happy Easter everyone (already Sunday here)!

Old 04-15-2017, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lizzy's going somewhere? well, if she asks me, I'll ask you! I'm just looking into a future idea that hasn't actually happened

My long weekend is half over and I haven't done anything except make my bed with my "Spring/summer" linens. Adulting can be boring, and I can't type right now, so
Old 04-16-2017, 06:02 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Happy Easter everybody!

Lindsay - we had a bit of wet snow last week, but nothing that remained on the ground

Lizzy - have a good trip!

Leanne - getting your bed remade is something. I used to like flannel sheets in the winter, but now I find them hot, and prefer to just have a heavy comforter.
Old 04-16-2017, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

That was such a brilliant Doctor Who episode. Though I haven't seen every season/episode before the newest episode, I didn't feel confused. From what I know about and seen of the other companions, I think Bill is my favorite. I really liked Rose Tyler too!

Have a great Easter everyone.
Old 04-16-2017, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched about 5-7 Dr. Who episodes from 2005 and it's been more than 10 years so I feel like I'll never catch up on that show now!

So my Easter has been a family dinner! We had roast beef and Yorkshire pudding (which seems English, but we do English stuff in Canada too.)

Some highlights,
*Parents wanted to mix the tables so each table had adults and kids to converse with each other. I wasn't about to change my usual spot and I don't think it's a good idea for me to mix with my nieces and nephews at the dinner table, cause instead of helping them get "mature", it makes me more juvenile... like when my Dad had to do his opening dinner monologue and I muttered "speech! Speech! Speech!" Which made the boys giggle I'm not mature!
*I had a visualization that our dessert "cookies with ice cream" was of a cookie with an ice cream scoop on top and instead it was ice cream in a bowl with a cookie on the side. I was the only one who had to get a plate and eat it differently than the rest of them.
*Then one niece either almost or did call 911 from a cell phone telling Siri to. either it didn't go through or my SIL did something to prevent a police visit cause they didn't show up. Would have made the evening more exciting though !

And here was the mantle, I think the Easter bunnies bred a bit too well for our family size
Old 04-16-2017, 06:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Leanne, Lizzy is busy at work so she's away for a bit. Wow, that's an awesome spread on the mantle! Your family really goes all out for Easter.

Chris, I kind of feel that the more it gets hot here, the colder it gets for you over there.

Cece, IKR? I noticed that too. You don't have to watch past seasons to understand this ep. This ep is for anyone who just wants to dive right into the show.

Old 04-16-2017, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy easter everyone
Old 04-17-2017, 05:19 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Leanne - wow! Somebody likes decorating!

Lindsay - don't say that! I want it to warm up, not get colder again.

Tee, Cece

Dreary day here. I should package up the rest of my turkey leftovers. I need a bit for soup, then decide what we're likely to eat in the next couple of days, and freeze the rest.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've been spoiled at home these past 4 days with mom's cooking. I have to go back to my own place later today and learn to survive in the world all on my own again. Just being a tad dramatic, but I really just eat junk food since that is easiest to cook.

Looks yummy, Leanne! All those chocolate bunnies. I love the bowl with all the eggs in it!

It is pouring here today. Yucky day!
Old 04-17-2017, 09:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Chris, sorry! I'm really amused at how far we are from each other if it's snowing there and so dreary hot here. And the fact that we can never be online posting together. LOL.

Cece, what I hate about living alone is being in the shower and then someone buzzes in (that you're not expecting). I usually just pretend that I didn't hear it especially when I just started.

So glad for the rain yesterday! It was a thunderstorm that only lasted for about 10 minutes and it was done. At least the night was cooler. Downside? I'm late for work today because I woke up late.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread