Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

ah ok i hope for the best as well :/
Old 05-13-2008, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

How many pages would there be? I want it to be like around 100 pages, because she deserves that much. And at the Zac Efron board, they did the same thing, got around 100 pages, and it's also fans from all over the world. I would love TRY to participate.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

if you do get to give it to her in person, take a picture of her reading it. so we can all see. or better yet, take a video! i lvoe videos! then you can just watch it over and over again!
Old 05-13-2008, 07:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adie010 (View Post)
How many pages would there be? I want it to be like around 100 pages, because she deserves that much. And at the Zac Efron board, they did the same thing, got around 100 pages, and it's also fans from all over the world. I would love TRY to participate.
honestly, i would LOVE for it to be HUGE and i woudl love to get fans from absolutely all over tahts my goal, but i need people to really spread the word and really get it going. I also think it owuld be awesome if some of the video shout outs that people do wer ein different languages (their first language) or creative ideas like writing poems or doign skits with friends just to really make it alot of fun

and yeah i will deifnatley take lots of pictures and videos hahaha!
and if i dont get to give it to her in person i am going to leave my adress and tell her we all are looking forward to hearing what she thinks.

If i ever get the t-shirt think to work out (which im still trying to figure out) i want to let her pick the charity that the money goes to so she'll have to answer anyways
Old 05-13-2008, 07:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

i dont remember if you posted you announcement about the scrapbook on the Sophia/Brooke site but thats a good one. people read everything over there.

http://www.fanforum.com/f153/sophia-...4/index14.html
Old 05-13-2008, 07:46 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialove119 (View Post)
i dont remember if you posted you announcement about the scrapbook on the Sophia/Brooke site but thats a good one. people read everything over there.

http://www.fanforum.com/f153/sophia-...4/index14.html
alright thanks ill definatley do that.. any other way anyone can help spread the word would be a huge help! the more people the ebtter!
Old 05-14-2008, 03:21 AM
Elite Fan

Have you pm´ed the mods about putting the thread up?

That way it is always on top of the board
Old 05-14-2008, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucaslove13 (View Post)
haha well im still kind of tossing some different ideas around but dont be too worried! im hoping to have the money to go to wilmington somtime between the beginning od july and the end of june because i might be an extra and if i do i will give it to her then. The biggest problem with that is money, because as it is i am paying for the whole scrapbook and the dvds and everything all on my own (which has already cost me alot)
so if that doesnt end up working and i dont have the money than i am probably going to hvae to ship it to screengems and hope for the best
awww...maybe we can all give some money :shrug; I mean..I wouldn't mind helping..I don't like the idea of you doing it all by yourself!!
Im speaking for myself now ofcourse but maybe more people could/want to help
Old 05-14-2008, 04:06 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Leonie (View Post)
awww...maybe we can all give some money :shrug; I mean..I wouldn't mind helping..I don't like the idea of you doing it all by yourself!!
Im speaking for myself now ofcourse but maybe more people could/want to help

yeahhh i would love to find a way to do that because it would be a huge help but i would have to set up some kind of website and do like a donations thing, also if i did the t-shirt thing that would help with the money too, i just need soemone who would know how to set that kind of thing up because thats the only way i can think of to get money

and yes i havesent a pm to one of the mods about topping it a few days ago and she never answered so im guessing that was a no? lol
Old 05-14-2008, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucaslove13 (View Post)
yeahhh i would love to find a way to do that because it would be a huge help but i would have to set up some kind of website and do like a donations thing, also if i did the t-shirt thing that would help with the money too, i just need soemone who would know how to set that kind of thing up because thats the only way i can think of to get money

and yes i havesent a pm to one of the mods about topping it a few days ago and she never answered so im guessing that was a no? lol
I don't know how that works..I do know that I can transfer money via internet with my bank..if you want that I could just transfer it to you
but I don't know if you mind giving personal information and otherwise a webiste would be great maybe you could ask Eva or someone who did something like that before
Old 05-14-2008, 02:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I don't know how that works..I do know that I can transfer money via internet with my bank..if you want that I could just transfer it to you
but I don't know if you mind giving personal information and otherwise a webiste would be great maybe you could ask Eva or someone who did something like that before

what kind of information would i ahve to give for you to transfer money? that would be a huge help
i tired asking eva ... i pm'ed her but she never answered
Old 05-14-2008, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

uhm....have to look that up

I think it was the city where your bank is..your name..and your bankaccount number think that's it
Old 05-14-2008, 02:38 PM
New Fan

Quote:
uhm....have to look that up

I think it was the city where your bank is..your name..and your bankaccount number think that's it
alright ill look into it and let you know because its would be my moms account not mine so i would have to make sure it was okay and she gets freaked out about the internet so let me know if thats all i need
Old 05-14-2008, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that's okay my mom does too
Old 05-14-2008, 02:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
that's okay my mom does too
haha yeah ill talk to her in a little bit.. but shes all nervous that im going to meet some creepo online whos going to liek kidknap me and steal all my money.. which you arent so its okay
Closed Thread   Post New Thread