Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was trying to make a little video of myself with my webcam wishing Soph happy birthday and I taped it but there was no sound so I am going to try to do it with my sister camera.. so I really hope that is gonna work and I am also gonna write a letter
Old 05-12-2008, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

no no you wont have a problem just when you post something you can't post again after your own post you know? like you did several time on the thread. You wont have problems you are new here don't worry but just try to answer everything on the same post and then someone post and u can post again. Just dont post after a post you made yoursel if that make sense.

what's a shout out video?
Old 05-12-2008, 12:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Miranda* (View Post)
I was trying to make a little video of myself with my webcam wishing Soph happy birthday and I taped it but there was no sound so I am going to try to do it with my sister camera.. so I really hope that is gonna work and I am also gonna write a letter
haha yeah defiantley try thats what we need more of ... and Meluffy the shout out videos are videos of you or you and some friends taping yourself saying happy birthday in any like creative way you can think of or just saying it.. just a way to make it more persoanl.. kind of like a virtual happy birthday card lol
Old 05-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

ok so i'll make a Brooke video, I've already chosen the song I'll use.
Can I make a Soph and brittany Snow video or do you want only related to Soph?
Old 05-12-2008, 01:12 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lucie* (View Post)
ok so i'll make a Brooke video, I've already chosen the song I'll use.
Can I make a Soph and brittany Snow video or do you want only related to Soph?

alright awesome you can definatley do one with brittany soph if you want to
Old 05-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

awww Britt and Sophia would be great
I really hope you're going to write that letter Lucie!!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 04:11 AM
New Fan

does anyone have any suggestions or no how to make websites or anything for the t-shirt thing? because i would really like to do that i just dont know how
Old 05-13-2008, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

sorry I can't help you with that cause i don't know how to make a website.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucaslove13 (View Post)
does anyone have any suggestions or no how to make websites or anything for the t-shirt thing? because i would really like to do that i just dont know how
I think you could maybe go to the Sophia Bush thread on the OTH board.There is a girl Lucy W, who hangs around there, and she has a site for Sophia (sophia-b.org) and she can maybe help you out
Old 05-13-2008, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucaslove13 (View Post)
i'd love to help you but i have no idea how to do that. Eva made one when we had the BL projects you could ask her maybe. I dunno.

About the vid ummm i think i'll go with a letter English aint my first language and i aint a fan of being filmed. But i'll def try for the letter if I have time
Old 05-13-2008, 08:51 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meluffy (View Post)
i'd love to help you but i have no idea how to do that. Eva made one when we had the BL projects you could ask her maybe. I dunno.

About the vid ummm i think i'll go with a letter English aint my first language and i aint a fan of being filmed. But i'll def try for the letter if I have time
do you know Eva's username so i could pm her and ask her about it?
Old 05-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Eva´s username is BrownEyes1980
Old 05-13-2008, 11:25 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanta (View Post)
Eva´s username is BrownEyes1980
thanks a bunch =)
Old 05-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

ok so i forgot to ask...how is this getting to her? are you gooing to mail it? how are you going to know she gets it?!?! im worried
Old 05-13-2008, 06:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialove119 (View Post)
ok so i forgot to ask...how is this getting to her? are you gooing to mail it? how are you going to know she gets it?!?! im worried
haha well im still kind of tossing some different ideas around but dont be too worried! im hoping to have the money to go to wilmington somtime between the beginning od july and the end of june because i might be an extra and if i do i will give it to her then. The biggest problem with that is money, because as it is i am paying for the whole scrapbook and the dvds and everything all on my own (which has already cost me alot)
so if that doesnt end up working and i dont have the money than i am probably going to hvae to ship it to screengems and hope for the best
Closed Thread   Post New Thread