Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is amazing, I'll try to participate you should aks one of the Mods to top this thread
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 05-12-2008, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Layne Nice to meet you...I'm Era

That's a really great project...i think i might be part of it too maybe writing a letter but i can't write it right now because i'm too busy with my exams

• • era • • [icon]
Old 05-12-2008, 02:18 AM
Elite Fan

That´s a wonderful project and I am sure Sophia will really appreciate it.

I would love to participate but I don´t know how much time I will have as I am so busy with my exams
Old 05-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

I see we're all on the same boat here, but I'll still do my best to help out, Sophia deserves it.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah she totally deserves it she should see that there are so many people supporting here all over the world

• • era • • [icon]
Old 05-12-2008, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

wow amazing idea I will help what ever way I can as its sophia and she deserves the best so yeahcount me in

question

the character vid is it okay to send brucas vids or is has the vids to be about just brooke?
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami
Old 05-12-2008, 04:14 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Scott (View Post)
This is amazing, I'll try to participate you should aks one of the Mods to top this thread

thanks you definatley should i am extending the daedline for everything because i really want to get as many people involved as possible
do you think they would? I am really new to the site i susally use the cw message boards so
Old 05-12-2008, 04:16 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_era (View Post)

That's a really great project...i think i might be part of it too maybe writing a letter but i can't write it right now because i'm too busy with my exams

heyy era nice to meet you too. i am extending the deadlines because it seems liek alot of people are ahving the same problem with exams and stuff and i dont want anyone who wants to help to have to miss out so you should definatley do something if you ahve time
Old 05-12-2008, 04:19 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULES24 (View Post)
wow amazing idea I will help what ever way I can as its sophia and she deserves the best so yeahcount me in

question

the character vid is it okay to send brucas vids or is has the vids to be about just brooke?
im actaully trying to avoid anything brucas or chophia because of the whole airport incident i dont want anything in this to kind of rub her the wrong way so im trying to stick with everything being strictly sophia related
Old 05-12-2008, 04:28 AM
New Fan

i started answering everyones posts individually but it seems like everyone is kind of it the same boat with time and exams and everything ... the original deadline was may 30th but i am definatley going to extend that so everyone gets a chance to participate.

also is anyone good with making websites or knowing anyhting about that because i think it would be good to get one foing for this and for selling t-shirts and stuff

i was thinking, if the t-shirt thing ends up successful, of making it a regular thing even after the project and donating the money to new places every couple months ... evertyhing would be tree hill oriented obviously... tree-shirts for charity? what do you guys think
Old 05-12-2008, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucaslove13 (View Post)
thanks you definatley should i am extending the daedline for everything because i really want to get as many people involved as possible
do you think they would? I am really new to the site i susally use the cw message boards so
They definitely will. Just pm one of them and they will do it

And I think it´s a great idea...
Old 05-12-2008, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

I'd love to participate but as everyone else or almost i have exams and all so i dunno if i will be able to write a letter before the end of the deadline

I understand about BL or CS, that sux as i only makes BL vids

And just so you know double, triple.. posts are not allowed in FF, just edit your posts to add something, i wouldnt like to see you having troubles because of it

and thanx for that project, its an amazing one
Old 05-12-2008, 06:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_era (View Post)

Same here, I hope I can find some time to write one.
brucaslove13 I will send you a PM during this week.
or am I am beautiful because you love me? ~ O. Hammerstein
Avi by me
Old 05-12-2008, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucaslove13 (View Post)
I think they would, just pm one of them
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 05-12-2008, 11:40 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meluffy (View Post)
I'd love to participate but as everyone else or almost i have exams and all so i dunno if i will be able to write a letter before the end of the deadline

I understand about BL or CS, that sux as i only makes BL vids

And just so you know double, triple.. posts are not allowed in FF, just edit your posts to add something, i wouldnt like to see you having troubles because of it

and thanx for that project, its an amazing one

hey well that stinks that you only make BL videos but you can also do a kind of shout out video if you want ( we are in need of some moer of those)
and what do you mean but no double or triple posts? im new to FF ... i dont want to have any problems with the thread

and just to let everyone know i contacted one of the mods today to try to get the thread topped so we can get as much people participating as possible.

the t-shirt thing is a go if people think we should do that too... i talked to the guy i know that makes them and he said he will make all of them for free if we buy the shirts.

and all the contest deadlines are extended to june 12th and possibly even further than that depending on how many people still want to participate.. but we cant extend it too long ebcause i have to make sure everything is done in time to get it to her

thanks for all of your participation guys
Closed Thread   Post New Thread