Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hi Layne, I am Miranda from The Netherlands too and all I can do is write too I think, or maybe I can make something for the dvd but I have to check that out

Last edited by Miranda; 05-11-2008 at 11:10 AM
Old 05-11-2008, 11:03 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleymarie (View Post)
I decided, I wanna have part in this.

I'm going to write something..
hahah great we need as many letters as we can get and asap... let me know wheneer you do write and and i will give you my email to send it to me.. or just post it up here if you dont mind people seeing it
and make sure when you sne dit jsut include your name and where your from for the contributors page.. thanks for wanting to help!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Supreme Fan

^ okay, i'll be sure enough to do that.

no problem, anything for the lovely Sophia.

icon made by the
lovely Josie2288
Old 05-11-2008, 11:06 AM
New Fan

also guys i had this idea so that the project will really stand out to her... i was thinking of trying to find a way to send money for her to donate to charity but its obvisouly pretty shady to just ask people for money and its also shady to jsut send it to her lol.. so i was thinking of trying to brainstrom up some kind of side project to throw together to raise money to send.. one possible idea i had was to make some sort of t-shrits whether they are oth related or sophia related or whatever and start up a site and sell them.. and whatever money is made from them send to her along with the gift? any suggestions or thoughts?
Old 05-11-2008, 11:10 AM
New Fan

Quote:
^ okay, i'll be sure enough to do that.

no problem, anything for the lovely Sophia.
alright awesome... im looking forward to raelly getting this thing going.. i bought all the stuf yesterday and the video cotnest is really kicking off and i am already getting some graet letters...
just one quick question and its absolutely no rush at all so i dont want you to feel pressured but i was just wodneirng if you had any idea when you would write it because some people are telling me within the month because they are busy and others are liek omg ill have it done today.. i just kind of want to know when to expect things since it ssuch a wide time range.. and dont worry it really doesnt matter when you send it or ifyou have no idea i was just curious because im getting so many responses right now i have a ton of things coming in its crazy but its so fun
Old 05-11-2008, 11:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi Layne Thats a great idea, and I think Sophia will appreciate a lot
I would love to write a letter wishing her birthday and why I think she is a great rolemodel or something in that style.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucaslove13 (View Post)
alright awesome... im looking forward to raelly getting this thing going.. i bought all the stuf yesterday and the video cotnest is really kicking off and i am already getting some graet letters...
just one quick question and its absolutely no rush at all so i dont want you to feel pressured but i was just wodneirng if you had any idea when you would write it because some people are telling me within the month because they are busy and others are liek omg ill have it done today.. i just kind of want to know when to expect things since it ssuch a wide time range.. and dont worry it really doesnt matter when you send it or ifyou have no idea i was just curious because im getting so many responses right now i have a ton of things coming in its crazy but its so fun
nah, it's no problem. I can write it later on tonight and have it completed tomorrow at the latest.

icon made by the
lovely Josie2288
Old 05-11-2008, 11:16 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur_sailboat (View Post)
Hi Layne Thats a great idea, and I think Sophia will appreciate a lot
I would love to write a letter wishing her birthday and why I think she is a great rolemodel or something in that style.

alrightyyy awesome ... you can either just post the letter up on here or you can pm me and i will give you my email adress
Old 05-11-2008, 11:17 AM
New Fan

Quote:
nah, it's no problem. I can write it later on tonight and have it completed tomorrow at the latest.
okay thats actaully really good o hear because alot of people are kind of jsut saying like "oh yeah ill do it but im busy" which is udnerstandable but it just seems like empty promises and i want to get started now because its a huge project and its gonna take alot of work (not to mention im super super excited! )
Old 05-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so it's supposed to be a letter to Sophia?? just wishing her happy birthday and stuff??

Im in I think I'll write it this week
Old 05-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

I will definetly particpate.

Great idea too.

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 05-11-2008, 11:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Leonie (View Post)
so it's supposed to be a letter to Sophia?? just wishing her happy birthday and stuff??

Im in I think I'll write it this week

yepp pretty much and we are also in desperate need of videos of fans wishing her a happy brithday too so if you want to or know anyone who wants to do that let me know
Old 05-11-2008, 11:48 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoRBD (View Post)
I will definetly particpate.

Great idea too.
alrightyy awesome just let me know what you are going to do and pm me if you want my email or anyhting or the links to the contest thanks
Old 05-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucaslove13 (View Post)
yepp pretty much and we are also in desperate need of videos of fans wishing her a happy brithday too so if you want to or know anyone who wants to do that let me know
I could do something maybe...but Im quite busy this month (exams coming up) but I will try to do something cute
Old 05-11-2008, 03:29 PM
New Fan

hey i had mentioned something earlier in the thread and on cw about doing some kind of t-shirt thing to raise money.. alot of people said they would be interested and that that sounded like a good idea... I actaully have a few t-shirt designes alraedy made and a way to get do it really cheap. The only problem is that i would have to come up with some kind of website or page to do it on and some way of getting money from people who buy them to pool it all into one place so that we can donate it (well give it to sophia so she can donate it) and im clueless when it comes to that kind of stuff or what is the best way to do it..... anyone here good with it or would like to help?

also if anyone can think of any good brooke/ sophia related slogans for shirts let me know
Closed Thread   Post New Thread