Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-14-2004, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Lisa**
Rich was so shy, my cousin liked him so she went up and asked for a photo with him and he goes "who me?" and went red in the cheeks

Oh no, just seeing her live would be worth the money to me.
Aww. How cute! He always came across that way, so it's nice to hear that.

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
I need a Delta buddy too. I need to convert a few people by the time she comes over here, but whatever happens, I'll go on my own if I have to!
The way things are shaping up, I think Ill be going to both shows by myself. I mentioned Delta's tour casually to my best friend last night and I don't think she's keen on going. After I cornered her into coming to Maroon5 with me, I didn't want to push this one on her. But I'm starting to think it might not be so bad going alone. I have a chance at better seats since everyone books tickets in twos or more. Plus I can make a fool of myself singing and grooving to the music without worrying that my not-so-Delta-fanatic concert buddy is secretly killing themselves laughing over what a tragic Delta groupie I am. :drool_spit:

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
Yeah, you're right...but you know what's what we're gonna get.. That + Delta = WOOT.
I know. She verified it during the [V] interview. It'll be extra special to have both.

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy

Also can you guys explain how you're getting them on the 25th when they go on sale the 29th?

Evie/Kat I think the set will have butterflies!
Dana - The internet pre-sales start at 12pm on the 25th. That lasts for 3 days. Then they start taking phone and personal bookings (along with internet ones) as of on the 29th. You do have to be a Ticketek member to have access to pre-sales though. Membership is free.

I'd say there's a very good chance butterflies will pop up somewhere in the sets.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-14-2004, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww that would have been awesome if we could all go to a concert together.. lmao, None of my friends want to go either..I'm sure I'll find someone but jeezzz. They don't appreciate miss delta like we do.. ;P
Old 11-14-2004, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
Aww that would have been awesome if we could all go to a concert together.. lmao, None of my friends want to go either..I'm sure I'll find someone but jeezzz. They don't appreciate miss delta like we do.. ;P
I know! Haha, you always manage to find someone. D'ya think your sister will be up for it? I was just gonna say the exact same thing. I can't get over the fact that none of my friends can appreciate the wonders of Delta. They even won't give her a go and there's no persuading them. Tis a real shame...

icon by *Evie
Old 11-14-2004, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Plus I can make a fool of myself singing and grooving to the music without worrying that my not-so-Delta-fanatic concert buddy is secretly killing themselves laughing over what a tragic Delta groupie I am. :drool_spit:
Good point!!

I just asked my mum if she'll go with me when Delta tours over here and she went "Hmmm, maybe. Depends how far away I have to go."
Old 11-15-2004, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Good point!!

I just asked my mum if she'll go with me when Delta tours over here and she went "Hmmm, maybe. Depends how far away I have to go."

Oh! That'll be so great if your Mum comes along, Rach! I forgot to mention, mums are one of the few people you can make a fangirly fool out of yourself in front of.
I haven't begged her yet, but I have a feeling that if I did convince mine to accompany me, she'd be bugging me with questions all night (since she hasn't been to a concert since the 70s). She'd be all, "how do we put our tickets in the machines?", and "why are these people performing? When's Delta coming on stage?" On second thought, it might make the night quite amusing!

icon by *Evie
Old 11-15-2004, 11:14 AM
Loyal Fan

I mention the Perth one to my brother on Saturday and he said that we "could save up for it" [getting the Indian Pacific train from Sydney - Adelaide - Perth] but I dont know..he wont come with me so looks like I am joining the loners club with you guys
Old 11-15-2004, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I mention the Perth one to my brother on Saturday and he said that we "could save up for it" [getting the Indian Pacific train from Sydney - Adelaide - Perth] but I dont know..he wont come with me so looks like I am joining the loners club with you guys
The train doesn't sound like a bad idea! Buuut I wouldn't go training it interstate alone either. So welcome to the loner's club, Lisa! We're not so alone if we're together in spirit. More power to Atled Merdoog!!

icon by *Evie
Old 11-15-2004, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

She'd be all, "how do we put our tickets in the machines?", and "why are these people performing? When's Delta coming on stage?" On second thought, it might make the night quite amusing!
You have machines?!

Quote:

We're not so alone if we're together in spirit. More power to Atled Merdoog!!
*snort* Heee, very true, Kat! Very cheesy, but very true!!
Old 11-16-2004, 12:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The train doesn't sound like a bad idea! Buuut I wouldn't go training it interstate alone either. So welcome to the loner's club, Lisa! We're not so alone if we're together in spirit. More power to Atled Merdoog!!
Oh no he'll come to Perth with me, I'll just have to go to the concert on my own.

Thanks too bad we're not Rich, we could make a Atled Merdoog club and go to all her concerts..be the official concert club for her

Lol, they just said on the radio "Apprantly Robbie Williams likes our very own Delta Goodrem [had a quote from Robbie, didnt hear it, something about staying single until he comes here] and than the DJ goes "Delta Williams...has a nice ring to it dont you think?"

Last edited by **Lisa**; 11-16-2004 at 03:41 AM
Old 11-16-2004, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
[B]You do have to be a Ticketek member to have access to pre-sales though. Membership is free.
Aww crap I'll have to go and look at my Perth's site

I swear my cousin lost her brain in the freezer she told her mum (my aunty) she wouldn't mind going to the tour after her mum said about Delta coming our way my cousin never checked her e-mails so last night I had to text her "Check your e-mails and get back to me"

I'm going to top up my $500 limited card just incase I never knew you could do that until last night

edited - nope you don't have to be a member *yay*

Last edited by -Kelly-; 11-16-2004 at 05:55 AM
Old 11-16-2004, 09:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Why are men so stupid? my brother goes "she's coming to melbourne isnt she? why do you want to go all the way to perth to see her?" I was just using Delta as an excuse to go to Perth men.

I love this pic of her
Old 11-16-2004, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You have machines?!

*snort* Heee, very true, Kat! Very cheesy, but very true!!
Yup! You feed the ticket through and it reads the barcode.

Heee. Thanks Rach! Cheese is my specialty.

Quote:
Oh no he'll come to Perth with me, I'll just have to go to the concert on my own.

Thanks too bad we're not Rich, we could make a Atled Merdoog club and go to all her concerts..be the official concert club for her

Lol, they just said on the radio "Apprantly Robbie Williams likes our very own Delta Goodrem [had a quote from Robbie, didnt hear it, something about staying single until he comes here] and than the DJ goes "Delta Williams...has a nice ring to it dont you think?"
Ahh. Well maybe all's not lost and you can still persuade him into coming to the concert aswell.

That'd be grand! It shall be our aim to get Atled Merdoog noticed, like Eves' sign. We should start brainstorming as many creative ideas as possible between now and concert time.

If I were her, I'd always keep my sirname 'cause "Goodrem" just compliments "Delta" so well.

I love that pic too. I'm dying to see the AH vid!

Naughty cousin, Kel.
Yay for not needing a membership for the Perth ticketers, and for your credit card top up. I borrow my Dad's, which is also unlimited as far as I'm concerend.

icon by *Evie
Old 11-16-2004, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yup! You feed the ticket through and it reads the barcode.
Oooh, clever! I've been to one football game that does that and it scared the hell out of me - and there was no feeding involved, it was just a scan thing! I much prefer having people to rip the end off!

Quote:

That'd be grand! It shall be our aim to get Atled Merdoog noticed, like Eves' sign. We should start brainstorming as many creative ideas as possible between now and concert time.
I think we need an Atled Merdoog ideas thread
Old 11-17-2004, 12:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ahh. Well maybe all's not lost and you can still persuade him into coming to the concert aswell.

If I were her, I'd always keep my sirname 'cause "Goodrem" just compliments "Delta" so well.

I love that pic too. I'm dying to see the AH vid!
Maybe but I dont see how he will sit there for a few hours amongst us obsessive fans singing her songs..I think he's heard enough of out of the blue to last a life time right now

What was Eves' sign?? We should try and get the first three rows [depends on how many of us there are] and call them the Atled Merdoog rows..just for fan forum people...that'll get us noticed

I wouldnt change my name to Williams..as much as I love Robbie. Goodrem goes more with Delta than Williams and if she changed it our Atled Merdoog signs will be outdated.

Quote:
I've been to one football game that does that and it scared the hell out of me - and there was no feeding involved, it was just a scan thing!
That's what ours are but you have to put the barcode under the scanner so it's like you are "feeding" it. It actually saves more time than having someone rip it off. I remember when we use to have to that for the football..it took 2-3 mins to get through the darn gates, now with scanning it takes less than 60 seconds
Old 11-17-2004, 01:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's what ours are but you have to put the barcode under the scanner so it's like you are "feeding" it. It actually saves more time than having someone rip it off. I remember when we use to have to that for the football..it took 2-3 mins to get through the darn gates, now with scanning it takes less than 60 seconds
Oooh, I'd be scared I like having the ripping people. Besides, it only seems to take a few seconds to rip it anyway Although at the football, I have a season ticket so I rip my ticket out of the book beforehand and I just have to hand my voucher to the person and go through. That takes no time at all