Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2004, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Melbourne Munchkin. I like that!

Which show are you planning on going to - the afternoon or evening one?
Anyone

Yeah, but adelaide has lots of people remember the whole Guy "incident" we might fry in the sun because they leave us outside
Old 11-09-2004, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Grace does. I like your plan! After we're done waving the giant Atled Merdoog<33 sign, and getting it autographed, we'll crash at Grace's place!
We should ALL have giant Atled Merdoog signs That would confuddle her and make her take notice! Especially if it popped up at all the shows ... we should all go to all of the shows. We can travel round each others houses, and I can put you all up when she comes to England
Old 11-10-2004, 05:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Excuse me while I run around the streets screaming with joy Aww $99 is that the best best bestest seat in the house or the middle one?

What's a "Atled Merdoog" lol.
Old 11-10-2004, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just finished work *sighs* I had to email my cousin to see if she wants to go to Delta's tour in Perth
I asked my mum if she wants to go but she said no then I said I can go by myself *SIGHS* then she said "I don't like the idea of you driving to perth alone and being alone" *sigh* so I'm hoping someone in my family goes with me my cousin loves Delta, so I'm hoping for a YES.
Old 11-10-2004, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by **Lisa**

What's a "Atled Merdoog" lol.
Delta Goodrem spelt backwards There was talk a while back about getting Delta to join here and post, and getting her to register with that name, so we'll know it's her!

Kelly, I hope your cousin can go with you! Fingers crossed!
Old 11-10-2004, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -ellie-
Delta Goodrem spelt backwards There was talk a while back about getting Delta to join here and post, and getting her to register with that name, so we'll know it's her!
I'm proud to say it was I who coined Atled Merdoog.

Rach, I'm all geared up for the UK tour if you have room at your place.

My fingers are crossed that things work out and your cousin's able to accompany you too, Kel!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm proud to say it was I who coined Atled Merdoog.
SHFs! :drool_spit: When she does signings we will print out a flyer and give it to her..She should get about 10 if we all do one. [lmao, what if some random person reading this signs up as atled merdoog? ]

Rach: oooh! If I had the money [and there was word of a tour] I'd be on your doorstop in a heartbeat.
Old 11-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
SHFs! :drool_spit: When she does signings we will print out a flyer and give it to her..She should get about 10 if we all do one. [lmao, what if some random person reading this signs up as atled merdoog? ]
:drool_spit: That would seriously be the funniest thing - the flyers and the the random sign up. We woudn't know if it was really Delta or a random person. But we could quiz them. It would be battle of the *cough*obsessed Delta fanantics. Funnnn!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-10-2004, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
Rach: oooh! If I had the money [and there was word of a tour] I'd be on your doorstop in a heartbeat.
Heee! I could just imagine opening the door one day and you're there all geared up to go see Delta ... in like ... six months time

Seriously though, if anyone is over here when she's touring and would like a place up north to stay, I always have room for Delta fanatics!
Old 11-11-2004, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks girls

I'm still waiting on her answer *sighs* hurry up
Old 11-11-2004, 02:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -ellie-
Oh right

Aww Kel if I had the money I would come with ya..I dont mind seeing her concert more than twice
Old 11-11-2004, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww thanks Lisa
Old 11-11-2004, 05:35 AM
Loyal Fan

No probs hun I mgiht try and convince my brother to go over there than..he wants to do the Indian Pacific from Sydney to Perth any how..may as well give him a very good reason
Old 11-11-2004, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well you guys could all come to Perth

I'm hoping my friend will go with me. Though my problem is that tickets go on sale in a couple of week and its not till the middle of next year and my friends may not want to commit to something that far ahead
Old 11-11-2004, 11:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Just say "but it's Delta!"

I have to find the $99 or whatever, which I doubt cos we are going to Cairns in feb..why couldnt she have waited until the middle of next year?