Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-11-2004, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

I've been sitting here going $99?!? WOW thats a lot. And then I thought, hold on, I'm thinking £99. Lets convert it So it works out at roughly £40, which is still pretty expensive but much more doable for me, were those prices to be similar when she comes over here
Old 11-12-2004, 12:52 AM
Loyal Fan

I dont htink $99 is too much to charge I mean..she will be performing two albums plus whatever else she she does. When I went to the 5ive concert here they charged $55 for a one hour show so $99 is a good price for what we are going to get!
Old 11-12-2004, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Lisa**
I dont htink $99 is too much to charge I mean..she will be performing two albums plus whatever else she she does. When I went to the 5ive concert here they charged $55 for a one hour show so $99 is a good price for what we are going to get!
Lisa, I went to one of 5ive's concerts in 2000 too.
I agree, we'll be sure to get more than our money's worth at Delta's shows. I think what Rach was saying was that $99 (or £40) is a lot of money in general though. Which I think it is too. Especially now that I'm putting away double that to see her twice. I know I won't be regretting it though!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-12-2004, 02:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Awesome! Did you like it? I got to meet them backstage and J was very very rude

Oh yeah it's alot of money but I just meant if you really sit down and think about it..think about what she will be giving us in terms of perfomance than it is worth much more than $99 well in my p.o.v any how.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awesome! Did you like it? I got to meet them backstage and J was very very rude

Oh yeah it's alot of money but I just meant if you really sit down and think about it..think about what she will be giving us in terms of perfomance than it is worth much more than $99 well in my p.o.v any how.
I did actually. It was a fun night out friends, but I do think it could have gone for a little longer. I'm sorry to hear J was rude to you backstage. That's really disappointing.

Oh yeah, if you consider the amount of time she'll be on stage, the quality of her performance, and the time and preparation that's gone into organising these shows, it's more that our money's worth. I was prepared to pay much more anyway 'cause no price could cover what she gives during a live perf as far as I'm concerned.

icon by *Evie
Old 11-12-2004, 03:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
I did actually. It was a fun night out friends, but I do think it could have gone for a little longer. I'm sorry to hear J was rude to you backstage. That's really disappointing.

Oh yeah, if you consider the amount of time she'll be on stage, the quality of her performance, and the time and preparation that's gone into organising these shows, it's more that our money's worth. I was prepared to pay much more anyway 'cause no price could cover what she gives during a live perf as far as I'm concerned.
I enjoyed it too for the price it could have gone alot longer but I guess you have to strike while the iron is hot. I'm not dissapointed he was rude to be honest..Scott was my fav but J did appologise as we were leaving so I guess thats something

Same here. I dont think anyone that attends her concerts will be dissapointed.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.
Well you guys could all come to Perth

I'm hoping my friend will go with me. Though my problem is that tickets go on sale in a couple of week and its not till the middle of next year and my friends may not want to commit to something that far ahead
That's my mum so she told me to get 3 tickets just incase
My brother might go if my mum doen't
I'M GOING
I'm still waiting on my cousin's answer *sighs*
Old 11-12-2004, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I enjoyed it too for the price it could have gone alot longer but I guess you have to strike while the iron is hot. I'm not dissapointed he was rude to be honest..Scott was my fav but J did appologise as we were leaving so I guess thats something

Same here. I dont think anyone that attends her concerts will be dissapointed.
That's true. I'm glad to hear he apologised then. All my friends loved Scott (and his spikey hair ). I've always been a sucker for pretty boys, so Rich was my favourite.

Yeah, there's always someone who writes into the paper to say they were disappointed with a concert. I don't see that happening for Delta. She doesn't need much in the way of props, backing or sets to put on a great show for a start.

Good to hear your mum and/or brother will be able to come even if your cousin can't, Kel!

icon by *Evie
Old 11-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know Kat
Old 11-13-2004, 04:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That's true. I'm glad to hear he apologised then. All my friends loved Scott (and his spikey hair ). I've always been a sucker for pretty boys, so Rich was my favourite.

Yeah, there's always someone who writes into the paper to say they were disappointed with a concert. I don't see that happening for Delta. She doesn't need much in the way of props, backing or sets to put on a great show for a start.
Rich was so shy, my cousin liked him so she went up and asked for a photo with him and he goes "who me?" and went red in the cheeks

Oh no, just seeing her live would be worth the money to me.
Old 11-13-2004, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

I want to buy tickets, but I don't know who to go with. I mean I'll fork out the money but my friends aren't extreme Delta fans. I usually fork out the money for them as well. Example my friend I brought her Maroon 5, because she didn't really know them, but she pays for the taxi and stuff. I need a concert buddy
Old 11-13-2004, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dana got cousin's

I'm hoping the tour doen't cost too much I only have a $500 limited c/card
My new glasses cost alot too *SIGH*
Old 11-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

I need a Delta buddy too. I need to convert a few people by the time she comes over here, but whatever happens, I'll go on my own if I have to!
Old 11-13-2004, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't see that happening for Delta. She doesn't need much in the way of props, backing or sets to put on a great show for a start.
Yeah, you're right...but you know what's what we're gonna get.. That + Delta = WOOT.
Old 11-13-2004, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kelly-
Dana got cousin's

I'm hoping the tour doen't cost too much I only have a $500 limited c/card
My new glasses cost alot too *SIGH*
My cousins are all overseas I don't know what I'll do. I have till the 25th to decide.

Also can you guys explain how you're getting them on the 25th when they go on sale the 29th?

Evie/Kat I think the set will have butterflies!