Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2017, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's understandable if you have to get up early the next day

I probably won't get to watch them until Wednesday.

We try to only post about these things once so all boards get equal attention I could check if we can do a board spotlight if you like though, that might get people's attention too.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Wednesday isn't too bad. Hope you can watch & enjoy the eps when you do

Makes sense pity we didn't know when she'd be on from the start. Up to you if you want to ask

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2017, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks

Yeah that would have been helpful, I would have waited before posting it
Old 04-02-2017, 01:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

instead they tricked people into watching it from the start of the season

I don't like that they're not advertising on TV that its going to be two episodes - surely it would make more sense to tell people that it will be in as many places as possible?

I bought the TV Week today but I haven't read the article yet - its over 4 pages. Delta ends up being in the magazine a couple of times as they've got an advertisement for The Voice on the back cover, the back of the front cover has a full page ad for her perfume, & then on one of the pages there's a mini ad for the perfume too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2017, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

You'd think so

That's good she's in the magazine a lot, sounds like a great way to promote The Voice and her new perfume as well.
Old 04-02-2017, 02:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I thought

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-03-2017, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 04-03-2017, 03:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for that that's cute & looks like they were having fun. In the little bit in the TV Week which I have read it said she was a hit with the children

just confirming that Delta is in. I jusr paused it with her on my screen to post that now i will go watch

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 04-03-2017 at 03:57 AM
Old 04-03-2017, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you enjoy the episode
Old 04-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I really enjoyed her in her first episode, watching the second one now . In the second one you get a little background about her to get to know the character

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-04-2017, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's good!

So the second episode is 5x10, right? I haven't watched it yet but I could only find 5x09
Old 04-05-2017, 12:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah it was episodes 9 & 10. That's a shame you could only find one, hope you can find the other one soon

Looking forward to reading your thoughts of the eps

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-06-2017, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought so. I still haven't found the second episode, but I watched the first one and I loved it!

Delta had quite a few scenes, more than I was expecting actually. I'm still getting used to the fact that Delta's gone back to acting, but she's doing great and Izzy seems like such a cool character
Old 04-07-2017, 02:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Pity you just had one

I know - I was surprised by how much screentime she actually got but it was good. Her acting is better in the first episode than at least the start of the second. There's a scene at the start which I felt was a little off? hard to explain & I don't want to spoil you since you haven't found that ep yet. I see Delta in Izzy a bit, at least in that first episode so I think that helps me love the character

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2017, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still haven't found the second one so I'll probably have to skip it