Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Izzy Dreyfus [House Husbands] #1: “It’s really wonderful to be surrounded by such a high calibre of talent.”

Izzy Dreyfus/House Husbands Appreciation Thread

In a return to TV drama acting, Delta Goodrem is joining Nine’s House Husbands. She will play Izzy Dreyfus, a reading recovery teacher who is slightly tomboyish and whose attitude diverts a threat to the Nepean South community. “I couldn’t be happier to join the amazing House Husbands family. It’s such a fantastic Aussie drama that I love – and my whole family loves – so I feel very lucky and cannot wait to get started,” she said. (x)

“It’s really wonderful to be surrounded by such a high calibre
of talent. I’m honoured to be working with them.”

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-06-2016, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread
Old 11-06-2016, 02:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You're welcome I thought it was past time we had one for her House Husbands roll

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-06-2016, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, you're probably right
Old 11-09-2016, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dumb question, but is she acting again?
Old 11-10-2016, 02:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes at least in this anyway, don't know if she'll do more acting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-10-2016, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fun to see her do some work again
Old 11-20-2016, 02:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes I hope people in other countries can easily experience it too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-21-2016, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I should look into that. If I'll be able to watch it, I'll probably only watch Delta's scenes
Old 11-21-2016, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

me too
Old 11-22-2016, 12:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's understandable That'll probably be all I pay attention to & try to understand It might go on Channel Nine's website but not sure if that'll work overseas. Did we (well you Ingrid) find the episodes of The Voice worked?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-22-2016, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think I could watch the episodes on there, but some clips from the episodes worked. I can always try and see if it works when the episodes air
Old 11-22-2016, 03:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Pity but not surprising. Hopefully you can get clips when it airs

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-17-2017, 02:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

There's been a few promos (well one played lots) on TV for this but still no start date as far as I know. There's a tiny (like two second) new scene of Delta in it. Each time I hear her voice I look up just in time for them to say Delta will be in the new season but miss seeing her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-19-2017, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
House Husbands finally returns next month, settling into Monday nights from February 6 (Nine is yet to confirm the timeslot).

Nine’s co-Heads of Drama, Jo Rooney and Andy Ryan, said: “We’re enormously proud of House Husbands reaching its fifth season. The new additions to the cast make a seamless transition and bring an extra dimension to the domestic entanglements at the heart of the action.”

x
I do not know if it is online anywhere but the promo that aired after the news tonight featured Delta. It looks like Izzy will be a fun character or at least has some funny moments from what they showed.