Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2017, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I can understand that
Old 02-21-2017, 12:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I just went to bed last night, so watched it this afternoon & still no Delta. Doesn't look like she'll be in the episode next week either . Of course I'm making the presumption that when she does come into the show they'll use her in the promo

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-23-2017, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope she'll make an appearance soon
Old 02-24-2017, 01:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

So do I I'm not sure how many episodes are in a season but I don't think many so the more eps that pass before she joins the less she'll be in which is sad. I can't remember if we found out how many she'll be in as maybe that'd give us an idea on when she's likely to show up if we did

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-24-2017, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think we ever found out how many episodes she's in, at least I don't remember it
Old 02-24-2017, 11:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

yeah I can't remember for sure either. I wish they could tell us that or even better when she'll start appearing in it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-27-2017, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too, that would be helpful and you wouldn't have to watch every episode to check if she's in it.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She wasn't in last night's episode. Not sure about next week as there was no promo after the episode ended & looking at the onscreen guide the episode description doesn't mention her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-28-2017, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's disappointing. Hopefully she'll make an appearance soon
Old 03-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Delta wasn't in the episode last night, as I presumed. I don't think she'll be in next week either since she wasn't in the promo & it doesn't sound like it going by the episode description. But going by the storylines maybe soon so maybe the week after?

Last night was episode 5 of 12 so I'd hope she is in it soon so we get a couple of episodes with her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-08-2017, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer
Old 03-14-2017, 02:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

still no Delta in last night's ep or in the promo for next week's ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-14-2017, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a shame
Old 03-21-2017, 12:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm beginning to feel that after all this Delta's going to appear in an episode or two & that's it -despite the fact that Delta's shown with all the other characters at the end of the ads when it says 'House Husbands' with pictures of everyone under it

I was watching last night's episode a littler earlier & she wasn't in it & she didn't appear in the promo for next week. When I read the episode description for next week it does make the promo misleading but it still doesn't say anything about Delta

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-21-2017, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

So 7 episodes have aired so far? I hope she's in more than one episode. It's confusing though because people kept saying (or assuming) she would be in the first few episodes.