Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Extreme Fan

All the videos have been added! The "So Contagious" one is my favorite ! IcyQueenofIce, you should write an Elione one-shot !
Old 08-02-2011, 10:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Loved last night's scene between those two! They were so in sync even when talking about bed bugs Lol. I'm interested in seeing Eli's reaction to Fiona telling him about her and Charlie taking the next step in tonight's eppie.

Because all great friendships start off with sex stories!
Old 08-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auti3luvsU (View Post)
All the videos have been added! The "So Contagious" one is my favorite ! IcyQueenofIce, you should write an Elione one-shot !
I was thinking of writing an Eliona one shot myself and I'd love to collab with someone sooo maybe we can make it happen?!
Old 08-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magykal23 (View Post)
Loved last night's scene between those two! They were so in sync even when talking about bed bugs Lol. I'm interested in seeing Eli's reaction to Fiona telling him about her and Charlie taking the next step in tonight's eppie.

Because all great friendships start off with sex stories!
I know, right? I'd love to see his reaction. Epic times thirty-six-trillion.

And Auri3luvsU Haha, "So Contagious" is my favorite, too. I've liked that Youtube person since her first Eliona (in which she claimed she didn't ship it). She ships it now, and she's on her third Eliona vid.

I actually have a friend who's in the process of writing an Eliona one-shot (for me, of course. All of my FF friends know me as their Eliona girl). But yes, I've wanted to write one for awhile, but wasn't sure what to do it about. Ideas? Preferably angst, because that's my specialty. If you do, I'll give you credit. Please?! And you can call my Icy.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magykal23 (View Post)
I was thinking of writing an Eliona one shot myself and I'd love to collab with someone sooo maybe we can make it happen?!
Were you talking to me?
Old 08-02-2011, 11:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueenofIce (View Post)
Were you talking to me?
Well, really I was just being general. But I guess I was directing it more towards you since @Auti3luvsU was suggesting that you should write a fanfic!
Old 08-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, we can collab. Would you like a link to my FFnet profile so you can see a bit of my style?
Old 08-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Okay, we can collab. Would you like a link to my FFnet profile so you can see a bit of my style?
Sweet! Haha, I've never collaborated with anyone before and sure!
Old 08-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Neither have I. I was planning on doing it once, but my friend backed out because of college. I requested a friend write a fic for me, and helped her plan it, but I've never really collaborated with anyone.

Whispering Memories - FanFiction.Net

^Note that there aren't any Degrassi fics yet, but hopefully you're either familiar with one of the fandoms I've written for, or you're only looking for the style. If you want to read what's really my best, read "Toy".
Old 08-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Neither have I. I was planning on doing it once, but my friend backed out because of college. I requested a friend write a fic for me, and helped her plan it, but I've never really collaborated with anyone.

Whispering Memories - FanFiction.Net

^Note that there aren't any Degrassi fics yet, but hopefully you're either familiar with one of the fandoms I've written for, or you're only looking for the style. If you want to read what's really my best, read "Toy".
Okay! So, when should we get started...?
Old 08-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Now! I'm usually struck with inspiration, and have to write a draft immediately, but not this time. It's like nothing's there.

So, I guess we should figure the basics out; genre, specify romance or friendship, etc.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Now! I'm usually struck with inspiration, and have to write a draft immediately, but not this time. It's like nothing's there.

So, I guess we should figure the basics out; genre, specify romance or friendship, etc.
I sent you a message. We could PM back and forth if that's alright...
Old 08-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

That's fine. We can't spoil it for everyone else.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I have an FF.net account too, but I only wriittten one fic. I think it's absolutely terrible, though . I can't wait to see what you two come up with !
Old 08-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auti3luvsU (View Post)
I have an FF.net account too, but I only wriittten one fic. I think it's absolutely terrible, though . I can't wait to see what you two come up with !
Why thank you! We've already got lots of idea in the mix and can't wait for you all to read it!