Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Link, please? You can't be that terrible, since you aren't speaking in text-talk.

Thanks! Yeah, we do have a lot of ideas. I added some, Magykal23. Prepare for a PM soon, even though I didn't add much and think it's terrible. I guess the only thing that kept me from redoing everything I wrote was remember that this is a ROUGH draft, not the final thing. But you don't know how freaking much I wanted to.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Extreme Fan

This scene is just perfect! I keep replaying it ! The whole "Someone's glowing.", and the "Do you want me to write a play for her?" At the beginning of the scene, I thought he was kinda checking her out.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auti3luvsU (View Post)
This scene is just perfect! I keep replaying it ! The whole "Someone's glowing.", and the "Do you want me to write a play for her?" At the beginning of the scene, I thought he was kinda checking her out.
hgdfkjsdhfk omg I know!

In one of the RP groups on tumblr Eli basically called Fiona beautiful and I totally fangirled!
Old 08-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueenofIce (View Post)
Link, please? You can't be that terrible, since you aren't speaking in text-talk.

Thanks! Yeah, we do have a lot of ideas. I added some, Magykal23. Prepare for a PM soon, even though I didn't add much and think it's terrible. I guess the only thing that kept me from redoing everything I wrote was remember that this is a ROUGH draft, not the final thing. But you don't know how freaking much I wanted to.
I'm going to call it a night in a little bit so I'll most likely read your draft and let you know what I think about it tomorrow.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I haven't written a Degrassi one yet. I'm working on an Eliona one as we speak. So, when I write something worthy of showing, I'll give the link. The only one I have posted on there is an American Idol oneshot, and it's absolutely awful .
Old 08-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

omg! These two are just great! I loved them tonight. I like that they're really just casual friends and I hope they stay that way because I like the light, cuteness that surrounds them.

I wonder if Eli will ever get those details...
Old 08-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
omg! These two are just great! I loved them tonight. I like that they're really just casual friends and I hope they stay that way because I like the light, cuteness that surrounds them.

I wonder if Eli will ever get those details...
I hope he does...
Old 08-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

KILL ME.
I MISSED THE EPISODE!!! lsaifajflijflaksjflkajflkfjalk WHY?!!!!?

Anyways, I know what happened. ALSO- this fic takes place before Paper Planes 2, but after 1. PLEASE, MAGYKALKOOPATHING?

I know, it sucks, but hey, I sent it. DON'T LEAVE!!
Old 08-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope he does...
Now Fiona and HJ are teasing him about it on twitter.

HJ/Eli never thought I'd see the day
Old 08-03-2011, 04:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I SAW THE EPISODE!!!

They're teasing him? Awesome. HJ/Eli? *blink* wow. Another awesome frienship, though my friendship (with benefits; Eli could be Fiona's only exception, xD) OTP is still Eli/Fiona.

Now- since Farlie broke up (despite them having just become interesting), Eli can come and rescue Fiona. And hug her.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I SAW THE EPISODE!!!

They're teasing him? Awesome. HJ/Eli? *blink* wow. Another awesome frienship, though my friendship (with benefits; Eli could be Fiona's only exception, xD) OTP is still Eli/Fiona.

Now- since Farlie broke up (despite them having just become interesting), Eli can come and rescue Fiona. And hug her.
THIS !
Old 08-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Haha.

I read this on Tumblr: "LOL Why is fiona telling eli about having sex with charlie?!" and somebody responded: "BECAUSE ELI'S HER BFF!" And I'm thinking: "PREACH MY FRIEND, PREACH!"

Eli and Fiona need to share a friendship kiss. If that even exists. Oh well, in my Eliona world it does.

Well, now that Charlie's gone (however temporarily it may be), HELLLOOOOO ELIONA!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Icy, I swear you're reading my mind! They so do need a friendship kiss *tweets to Stephen*! HELLO ELIONIA IS RIGHT ! How's the fic coming?
Old 08-03-2011, 09:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Icy, I swear you're reading my mind! They so do need a friendship kiss *tweets to Stephen*! HELLO ELIONIA IS RIGHT ! How's the fic coming?
Haha, I am known for that (seriously, I usually guess what people are thinking right). TWEET HIM! I will too, if you actually do so. It seems to be going good. Great minds think alike, so far we've pretty much had the same idea, and we're rough drafting it. Magykal hasn't replied to my add on, though. A friendship kiss would share my computer desktop background with Eli and Jake holding hands.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

ok why is eli so nomal around Fiona? he seems like he has no problems like he's boiling points eli! :o i love it
Closed Thread   Post New Thread