Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auti3luvsU (View Post)
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY ! We are on our way !
Well, let me know if you want to know the whole convo. I mean, if there was no chance in hell, Stephen'd been, "bitch, please" What Stephen said means we might actually have a chance.

This is false, naive hope, isn't it?
Old 08-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueenofIce (View Post)
Well, let me know if you want to know the whole convo. I mean, if there was no chance in hell, Stephen'd been, "bitch, please" What Stephen said means we might actually have a chance.

This is false, naive hope, isn't it?
Please let me know the convo!
Old 08-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

DegrassiBoiling: @stephenstohn Is there any chance there could possibly, oh, I don't know, be an Eliona friendship kiss?

stephenstohn: @DegrassiBoiling let's see how the universe unfolds.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Extreme Fan

A very lovely Eliona friendship fic:

Watching Paint Dry, a degrassi fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 08-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

I saw that one. It was adorable.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh my God. Another DP.

Anyway, I need to share this. Munro is even better now:

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...5at33525PM.png
Old 08-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

haha! I love Munro for that! I think an Eliona kiss could be really great under the right circumstances. I could also see like a Marco/Ellie situation where they're just hanging out late one night for some reason and one thing leads to another and they kiss. Then in the morning it's like ~awkward.

Anyway, I think these two actually make perfect friends. I really like Eli when he's with her and I feel like Fiona can show her cute, naive side around him.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh my God. Another DP.

Anyway, I need to share this. Munro is even better now:

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...5at33525PM.png
Munro as our Eliona honorary shipper? Who knew!

Quote:
I could also see like a Marco/Ellie situation where they're just hanging out late one night for some reason and one thing leads to another and they kiss. Then in the morning it's like ~awkward
I hope we actually get a chance at getting something of the sorts.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Munro needs to be added to our "Mopers" list.

And Asya- Eliona?! You're using a clash name? I don't see you do that much... That would be so hilarious. Eliona kiss happening like that.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Munro needs to be added to our "Mopers" list.

And Asya- Eliona?! You're using a clash name? I don't see you do that much... That would be so hilarious. Eliona kiss happening like that.
oh yes! We should start an Honorary shippers list. Someone needs to ask Annie about them too

lol I don't? hm, I haven't noticed lol
Old 08-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
oh yes! We should start an Honorary shippers list. Someone needs to ask Annie about them too

lol I don't? hm, I haven't noticed lol
Yes...but not me. I finally Tweeted Munro, LOL. You should see the Tweet. My friend said most people wouldn't have the guts to Tweet that to a celebrity. I can't believe I said what I did...

No, you don't. You also don't use "OMG" and "LOL" Much from what I've seen. But then again, neither do I.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I think I would love seeing Eli and Fiona be affectionate with each other, like holding hands, hugging in a way that remains purely platonic. this sort of intimacy between two characters, where people are so close together that they feel completely comfortable with expressing it in a physical manner would be an interesting storyline to explore. Especially once Eli and Fiona will start dating again later on. A connection like that, despite Fiona being a lesbian, could cause a lot of strain in their separate romantic relationships. After all, who likes to see your loved one hug and be affectionate with someone else? Do I think that the writers will do that with Eliona? At the moment I really don't think so but it would be awesome.

If Fiona wasn't a lesbian I would be all for them becoming romantically involved but since she is, I'm not
Old 08-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that at the very least that Fiona's friendship with Eli will slow down the senior year character assassination that's already starting to happen with Fiona and for that I am happy and grateful. Eli and Fiona seem to be a more interesting version of Marco and Ellie, because it seems to me that the writers only cared about Ellie when she was trying to date someone and it never, ever worked out well for her in the end,
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 08-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

They're meeting up to go over Love Roulette! No big deal or anything...
Old 08-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

They are like a new Marco and Ellie...Since I know Eliona will never be romantic, I want the best friends they can ever be. Which is extremely close, like...hugging.

MagyKal23...you're back!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread