Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2011, 11:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you !!!!!! I've never read Ressurect Your Feeelings, but I'm sure I'll love it! I love Speak Now! Going to make a banner for the OP as I type!
Old 07-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Awesome! 'Speak Now' was great, I only wish the author would update.

I've found a bunch of Eliona's that were good, but not actually the pairing. You requested crack!ships, so 'Speak Now' most definitely is Eliona, and 'Emotional Suicide'... I wouldn't really call that a fic where Eli/Bianca falls in love, but it's still there. I've read Enya too (hated it), but no Eli/Holly J. I'd like links to that.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

I need to check out Fanfiction.net once in a while.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I check it everyday. I have an account there. I get numerous emails from them everyday. I kinda have to.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok, everyone I updated the OP, with a bunch of Eliona fics, if you want to check them out !
Old 07-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Maybe I'll read some of those... Although I Eli/Bianca is my preferred AU Eli ship. I don't really understand Eli/Anya, Eli/Fiona makes more sense to me than that! >.<
Old 07-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't really like Eli/Bianca, but it's better than Enya.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey you guys what's up?
Old 07-22-2011, 06:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Eliona, as always.

I found a gif online of Imogen putting Eli's hand on her chest, Fiona next to Eli, and both Eli and Fiona looking at her oddly. I think she said "this is my heart beating" or something.

Also- a while back, I heard there was a tweet about Fiona, Eli, Clare, Jake and Imogen in a scene together. I'd always thought they had plots that tied into each other's, but I didn't think they'd actually mix together this season. It sounds random, but I'd like to see that.

When do you think Eli and Fiona will start interacting with each other. It's rumored to be in Dirt off your Shoulder part 1, but that might be Imogen's first appearance.

EDIT: On Tumbr, I just found a thing that said "So followers, what are you most exited for this season?" And one person replied "Do you think Eli is going to be gay?" I busted out laughing. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if he was, so long as he was gay for Jake xD I just...had to laugh.

Last edited by IcyQueenofIce; 07-22-2011 at 06:42 AM
Old 07-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Extreme Fan

I actually like Enya a little, but it's nowhere close to Owenya and Eliona. I think that gif is the promo thing I mentioned earlier!
Old 07-22-2011, 09:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well, Enya is slightly appealing, but like you said, Owenya and Eliona are way better. I'm so glad Owenya got together! I don't really like Owen, but I feel I'd like him better with Anya. That's what I thought, too. It was funny. Imogen had these strange sort of pigtails.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Oh we are getting these two next week for sure. Looks like it'll either be Monday or Tuesday. I'm excited. This season Fiona might start drifting away from HJ/Anya and spending more time with Eli/Imogen and this looks to be the start of it.

I'm actually psyched to see a Jake/Clare/Eli/Imogen/Fiona scene. Lots of my favs all together. No doubt it connects to the school play.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, I figure their friendship will start sometime next week. If it doesn't...
I pretty much agree with everything you said about them interacting. I love the Fiona/HJ/Anya trio, but by the looks of it, Fi's breaking away from them and going into the "psycho" trio now (I read it on the internet somewhere); which would consist of Fiona, Eli and Imogen. I actually read somewhere that Anya and Holly J leave Fiona and go to prom together, Fi considers Charlie, and it's rumored Charlie says no. She can bring Eli or Imogen as friends!! *extreme happiness*

And so am I. I'm anxiously awaiting that moment. Annie tweeted that they were all laughing hysterically after they filmed that scene.

Annie also said in an interview "As of now, she is a lesbian. But you never know!" about Fiona. ...That confuses me.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

oh gee...
Old 07-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

...What kind of a Tweet is that? Is anyone actually going to question who she's talking about?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread