Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2015, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

How old is he? He and Eric must still be in school (graduating this month maybe), right? There have been quite a few Degrassi actors with their high school bands but Eleanor Shores seems the most professional. Wish them the best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehrenkassam
My look for Bender in a stage adaptation of the Breakfast Club, this weekend and next!
Cool! I'd like to see him in that role. Reminds me of how I'm still so curious about Jonah and some of the other characters just introduced.
Old 07-19-2015, 05:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Can I be added to the list?
socialfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 01:11 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialfirefighter (View Post)
Can I be added to the list?
I can add you. I should add you. I think I'm the one who started the thread.

I don't know if I have any speculations on tonight's episode. I just hope we learn more about Jonah. I would like to know more about Ehren too. Little things like this for example:
Old 07-20-2015, 02:41 AM
Master Fan

Ehren is kinda cute is he like 21 or something he looks older then 19 in my eyes...
Old 07-20-2015, 03:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm pretty sure Ehren only just turned 18.
Old 07-20-2015, 06:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I can add you. I should add you. I think I'm the one who started the thread.
Thanks.
socialfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

So Jonah has had multiple sexual partners and we know from his character bio that he's no stranger to drugs and alcohol. I am dying to know his back story! Something had to go terribly wrong from him to turn straight edge right?
Old 07-26-2015, 05:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

I've heard theories that he could be HIV positive and.. I'm honestly kind of hoping they do go in that direction. He needs SOME kind of depth, after all. I'm enjoying the character so far but we all know he was brought in specifically for Becky and sometimes coming in as a love interest doesn't work once the character they're in a relationship leaves the show or the relationship itself ends.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

My jaw dropped at Zig roughing up Jonah! I was not expecting that interaction. They don't usually use a regular in a role like that. I like it. Makes it make you not want to pick sides. You can never know what to expect from people.

Has your opinion of Jonah changed at all?
Old 07-30-2015, 04:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not sure yet. I certainly find him more compelling now, but I'm just shocked. I'm still waiting for the full explanation.
Old 07-30-2015, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaTequilia (View Post)
I'm not sure yet. I certainly find him more compelling now, but I'm just shocked. I'm still waiting for the full explanation.
Yep, that one little two minute scene made him a much more compelling character, and I too have to admit I was pretty stunned to see he was involved in all of this. Now, I can't wait to see the dive into the background of his character. Nice job, writers.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 09:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

I feel like they really brought Jonah into the story now. Bonah is cute but it does not do much for Jonah's other interactions with these other character who he will need to interact with in New Class once Becky is gone.
87daysofTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 11:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think I'm most curious for his possible interactions with Zig and Tiny after this. It sucks because I honestly wanted Zig/Miles/Jonah as friends, but now I have a strange feeling that they'll pair Miles/Jonah as friends only. Which would be TOO predictable because of Eric/Ehren. But you never know.
Old 07-31-2015, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I wish TPTB didn't release that Jonah had a wild past in his character bio earlier this year. Then it all would have been such a shock! I still like the twist about the straight edge guy though. It makes sense. Some addicts do make a hard turn towards religion.

i think there's kind of like, a common pressure put on by all of society, too, like at parties or social events that you need drink and you need to to drugs and you need to have sex and that kind of thing and i think it's kind of -- it should be up to personal choice. source.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Even if we didn't know anything, I think to be straight edge you would have to have some sort of past. Because typically people who abstain from things, like Becky for example don't call themselves straight edge or even make a big deal of it, its just them and the way they live. Where as Jonah makes a thing of his lifestyle. It like he needs to remind himself who he wants to be. Which is a tip that something had to have happened to him int the past. But I guess I was still shocked he was involved with Vince. We knew sex and drugs were apart of the past but not Vince. The scene with Zig as still pretty shocking for me.
87daysofTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread