Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
i thought it was on degrassi wikia but they can have wrong
episode disciption
Not next week, the week after.
Astroman129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Okay sorry my bad there is just something about him that is just so natural the way he is
Old 12-07-2014, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Thoughts on Jonah's introduction?

I thought he would first interact with Becky and I am liking it, as are others - http://www.fanforum.com/f191/bonah-a...read-63137287/ But what could this mean or lead to Jonah a plots? I still think this guy has a secret. Where did that bad boy go?
Old 12-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Add me please!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Happy birthday to Ehren!

...what exactly is this tweet code supposed to do? I don't see anything...

I wanted to share this cute tweet from Sara:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara Waisglass
Happy birthday to @EhrenKassam, one of the only people who understands the harmonic brilliance of Simon and Garfunkel.
Made me smile knowing that they are Simon and Garfunkel fans!
Old 06-02-2015, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

So...assuming Jonah will still be on the show once Little Miss Sunshine graduates, do you think we'll start to see his interactions branch out beyond her before the season ends?

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hope so, but I doubt it. I take that back. They might try to squeeze in a Miles/Jonah scene due to the actors' real life close friendship but that's about it. So much is going on and it's really hard to see Jonah interacting with anyone but Drew and Becky.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I still think him and Maya will form a band at some point tbh. Also, I think Jonah would be a good friend for Maya. With him having been through a lot, at least the writers have allude to this, who knows?, He can maybe help or at least understand what Maya has dealt with and idk I could just see them as good friends.Or honestly even Zoe,is someone he could maybe help heal a little. I feel like Jonah is this Buddah who is just gonna heal all the broken souls at degrassi lol
87daysofTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have a feeling that if Maya hooks up with anyone else before Zig, it's going to be Jonah. But I'd much rather they form a platonic bond because that's so rare for male and female characters who are into the opposite sex.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

And very rare for this show in particular. I do hope we get something, because since her first name isn't spelled "Eli" I don't see Ms. Baker hanging around in Season 15.

There's a lot they can still do with him. He's really been a nothing character so far, outside of those bits with Becky and Drew. It's an open book for him, and the writers and producers.

Old 06-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well I think next season will be awkward, Him and Jack are the only seniors if no senior gets held back. so I feel like him and Jack have to become friends or else this will be one of the first times we see none of the seniors leave together or graduate together. They really haven't built the junior class very well, which is why Jonah should have been a tenner and Jack a senior because next season their placement will be so awkward.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I bet anything Jonah flunks grade 11. He will end up in the same grade as the current sophomores. I feel pretty confident in that prediction. As for Jack and Jonah? I'm not sure I could see them as friends. I cannot figure out what the writers hope to accomplish with the next senior class because the only two current main characters were JUST introduced. This is possibly worse than the season 12 graduation.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

That would make sense and they have done it before with Imogen, Dallas and I think Drew too so why not Jonah? Plus I always thought he would fit more with the tenners than the seniors. I can pretty much picture him being friends with any of the Tenners.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

To be honest, it really shouldn't surprise anyone if he was all of a sudden in Grade 11 again in (hopefully) Season 15, without any explanation whatsoever. They've done it in the past with characters, and it would be pretty easy to do with him. Jack will be the harder sell, but I suppose they could just say she has to repeat Grade 11 because she got to Degrassi later in the school year. Of course, she already went from Grade 12 to Grade 11, but that's just minor details, right?

Old 06-05-2015, 10:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's my other thought. They're just going to retcon him into grade 11. I believe Riley and Chantay went through something similar. We never see him away from Becky, so it's not as if anyone could argue that we saw him in classes.