Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2016, 09:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obinger (View Post)
I'm suuuper excited for these two. I've been wanting to get to know Grace better for awhile now, and if she shares scenes with Zoe (definitely a writers' favorite, not complaining though), we're bound to learn more about her. I guess with her illness, she's afraid to get too close to anyone, but Zoe is pretty head over heels already!
I agree
Btw anyone here catch f2n for the episodes starting monday?!
If so can u guys put the zoe/grace spoilers here if possile pls?! I dont catch f2n!
doni392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Someone actually made a good argument on tumblr that since this will all be from Zoe's pov and how Grace's illness is effecting Zoe that we might not get to know Grace much better which I can see. As far as I can tell from the promos this is Zoe's POV. I kinda feel it will be like Maya with Zig's gang stuff. Yeah we will see MORE grace and get to know grace better because of that but will we really see her POV? I have doubts. Grace could easily be like Zig and suffer from being involved with a character who gets to have more POV on the relationship than her.
87daysofTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 12:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

You could sadly be right about that. It really does bother me when the writers give underdeveloped characters these heavy situations and instead use their favorites to tell the story. This also happened with Drew and Dallas when Dallas got kicked off the Ice Hounds and started drinking. It's so baffling and makes little sense to me. When the dramatic thing is not actually happening to the person who's POV we're getting, where the hell is the interest in that? Because to me, it seems really dull and I feel like we miss out a lot. So I'm hoping that Grace actually gets a plot of her own. So far, we've only seen the episode descriptions for the first six episodes and only the first five (?) have at least three plots listed.
Old 01-02-2016, 12:45 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

You could even make the case they did that with Zig and Tiny last season. This goes back the entire run of the series, and to be fair it's not really a Degrassi only thing. Plenty of other shows do the same thing. It doesn't make it any less frustrating, though.

Spoiler:

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 07:40 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
You could even make the case they did that with Zig and Tiny last season. This goes back the entire run of the series, and to be fair it's not really a Degrassi only thing. Plenty of other shows do the same thing. It doesn't make it any less frustrating, though.

Spoiler:
I think we'll get to know more grace this season. Might be more about zoe and how its affecting her but i think wel c grace's side of things too.

So who catches f2n here?!
Old 01-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

I guess it's likely that we'll only see Zoe's POV, but I'm still going to hope for the best. Maybe it'll be like in s5 when Liberty was pregnant, they mostly showed JT's POV for the longest time, but we got to see Liberty's... eventually. Hopefully Grace gets her own plot sooner rather than later. A serious illness like this can really only make a big impact if we get to know that person better and see how they're feeling.
obinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

This is so naive of me, but I'm going to remain hopeful that Grace gets at least one plot from her perspective. There's so much that hasn't been revealed in the promos and we have yet to see many of the episode descriptions.
Old 01-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Astroman129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 01:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman129 (View Post)
Spoiler:
Your theory is possible but i think u likely.
However i believe CF is untreatable correct?!
Whoch means grace might not live for very long..unless there is a cure?
Old 01-03-2016, 08:50 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni392 (View Post)
Your theory is possible but i think u likely.
However i believe CF is untreatable correct?!
Whoch means grace might not live for very long..unless there is a cure?
Just read on degrassi tumblr in episode description for first episode that zoe and grace agree to be just friends.
I think most of us predicted that. For how long it will last though is a question mark , as i think they both have more than friends feelings for eachother.
Old 01-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

There is no doubt in my mind they'll date. I know Zaya's story is not going to be everyone's story line, but they were "just friends" for years and only recently became a couple. Gracevas likely has fewer hurdles to get past, so I'm assuming they'll happen sooner.
Old 01-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Surprised TPTB haven't put out a duo promo shot of Grace and Zoe yet. Maybe they are holding out on us. Saving the best for last?
Old 01-04-2016, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Olivia never smiles in these promos, does she? Even Lyle smiled in this one.

I can't wait to see how these two progress. I don't think it will go quite as we might expect.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 05:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
Olivia never smiles in these promos, does she? Even Lyle smiled in this one.

I can't wait to see how these two progress. I don't think it will go quite as we might expect.
I think there isnt much promos for them two cause they wana kee it under wraps.
The second episode will be heartbreakin though.
In a new scene tristan tells zoe she loves grace and she should come out and she says shes not even sure shes gay. And zoe was giving grace the i so want her look in the classroom. These two are gona be cute.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l SpikeღBuffy l BrandonღKelly l DylanღBrenda l
Lauren James is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread