Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2015, 06:36 PM
New Fan

I think the scene where they are having drinks you get a hint that zoe is starting to have feelings for grace. As well as the scene where grace tells her what true love is. Although in not sure why zoe was like OMG when she was askin grace is she liked her..any one get that part. Was she scared grace was gona day yes?

As for grace there are def moments that we can tell she has feelings too and def has a physical attraction to zoe. The drinking scene comes to mind when she is looking deeply into her eyes and lips..any one else notice this? Lol Also the scene when she tells zoe and miles no pda..you can tell she was jealous and it was more than a friendship thing. And i thought it was freakin cute of her to help zoe out in science class and she saw potential there for zoe that zoe or no one else can see and it was really cute when they were holding hands in the van...

What are your thoughts?!
doni392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 06:39 PM
New Fan

No one has any thoughts it seems ahha:p
Old 12-15-2015, 08:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)

lil-livesy.tumblr.com: Grace x Zoe in the Degrassi: Next Class - Trailer - Netflix

I need this angst now! Grace's frustration! Zoe's 1000 yard stare! They are going to be getting some grown up material. And it makes Grace telling Zoe what love feels like seem so heartbreaking now. It could have all been wishful thinking. I can't cry when I haven't seen the episodes yet.

Why do they meet up on the roof ?! Lol
To have a private conversation maybe?!
They prob dont wana make their relat public..
Old 12-15-2015, 12:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

God only knows why, but I get Sellie flashbacks and if they wanted to hold hands and have a deep moment, as well, I'm all for that.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaTequilia (View Post)
God only knows why, but I get Sellie flashbacks and if they wanted to hold hands and have a deep moment, as well, I'm all for that.
Hahah im all for the holding hands thing too
But i have a feeling they might stay friends who have feelings for eachother but zoe wont realize what she really wants until the last episode...
Old 12-15-2015, 03:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni392 (View Post)
Hahah im all for the holding hands thing too
But i have a feeling they might stay friends who have feelings for eachother but zoe wont realize what she really wants until the last episode...
I actually think Zoe is the one more open about her feelings here, so I imagine Grace will have to be the one to tell Zoe she wants to be more than friends.
Old 12-15-2015, 03:37 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I actually think Zoe is the one more open about her feelings here, so I imagine Grace will have to be the one to tell Zoe she wants to be more than friends.
I agree with that. However zoe will be confused with her sexuality all season from what ana has said. So i can see her being open about feelings but also a bit unsure about whether to be in a serious relat w grace and the consequences ( being open to people about it)
Old 12-16-2015, 12:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni392 (View Post)
I agree with that. However zoe will be confused with her sexuality all season from what ana has said. So i can see her being open about feelings but also a bit unsure about whether to be in a serious relat w grace and the consequences ( being open to people about it)

https://38.media.tumblr.com/13cdcd1a...rzxtb6_500.gif

Idk if u guys can c that?
Old 12-16-2015, 02:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can.

(by: titch-the-eskibro-bandit)

Last edited by ChinaTequilia; 12-16-2015 at 07:13 PM
ChinaTequilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 08:51 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Love it
Old 12-17-2015, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Cute gif! I wonder if Grace will be uncomfortable with PDA at first. And for some reason I can see Zoe being the one who wants to show her affection, maybe even in grand gestures. Which will be the opposite of how she was with Zig. I can see her learning how to find a healthy balance with Grace.
Old 12-17-2015, 02:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know what to make of that gif. I really hope that's not the first scene with them together because if it is... I guarantee it's going to be cringeworthy.

Example:

Zoe plops down beside Grace and throws her arm over her all girlfriend-y, thinking of course Grace feels the same way. Grace is like, "What are you doing?" Zoe in turn feels really awkward or gets confrontational/upset because WHY WON'T GRACE LOVE HER DOWN WHEN THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE A DEEP CONNECTION AND ARE SOULMATES. Grace denies any feelings (even though there very might well be) being reciprocated and Zoe ends up thinking she misread the whole ordeal. Cue embarrassment - both in universe for Zoe and of the secondhand variety for the audience. Anti-shippers will rejoice. Shippers will sulk. Zoe or Grace will decide to put distance between them to make it less weird... until of course Grace starts showing signs of being really sick. A storyline which Zoe will be involved in.

How it's resolved? Who knows. I think this will be a slow burn sort of couple. It's not going to happen right away but it will happen eventually.
Old 12-17-2015, 03:06 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
I don't know what to make of that gif. I really hope that's not the first scene with them together because if it is... I guarantee it's going to be cringeworthy.

Example:

Zoe plops down beside Grace and throws her arm over her all girlfriend-y, thinking of course Grace feels the same way. Grace is like, "What are you doing?" Zoe in turn feels really awkward or gets confrontational/upset because WHY WON'T GRACE LOVE HER DOWN WHEN THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE A DEEP CONNECTION AND ARE SOULMATES. Grace denies any feelings (even though there very might well be) being reciprocated and Zoe ends up thinking she misread the whole ordeal. Cue embarrassment - both in universe for Zoe and of the secondhand variety for the audience. Anti-shippers will rejoice. Shippers will sulk. Zoe or Grace will decide to put distance between them to make it less weird... until of course Grace starts showing signs of being really sick. A storyline which Zoe will be involved in.

How it's resolved? Who knows. I think this will be a slow burn sort of couple. It's not going to happen right away but it will happen eventually.
I could def c that being a scenario...where grace will maybe deny she has any feelings.
This will leave zoe seeing other ppl..then theyl realize later on theyre meant to be
And still b friends durin season tho..
Idk hard to telll
Old 12-17-2015, 03:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know that Zoe will even see other people. It's possible, but who is really an option at this point? I'm maintaining that the Zig/Zoe stuff is platonic and it just seems like weird timing.
Old 12-19-2015, 09:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I don't know that Zoe will even see other people. It's possible, but who is really an option at this point? I'm maintaining that the Zig/Zoe stuff is platonic and it just seems like weird timing.

What is everyones fav grace/zoe scene so far?! just curious
Reply   Post New Thread