Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2015, 09:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

It would have to be their last scene in Don't Look Back.
Old 12-19-2015, 01:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaTequilia (View Post)
It would have to be their last scene in Don't Look Back.
Uhmmm ya that was a good one
I also enjoyed the scene when they talk about true love...i enjoyed seeing grace's soft side, and her insight on love. I think that scene will mean something in the future ...in their relat..we will see
doni392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni392 (View Post)
What is everyones fav grace/zoe scene so far?! just curious
I liked when Zoe was basically instigating a threesome with Miles and Grace. That scene was funny and go-there at the same time. I loved all their reactions.
Old 12-21-2015, 12:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Miles' reaction was nothing short of amazing.

Just that look of, "omg is this happening for real" but also you get the sense that he'd be just as content sitting on the sidelines as he would participating? Like if Grace had been up for it and Zoe had used the opportunity to make out with her, ignoring Miles the entire time, he wouldn't have even been mad?
Old 12-21-2015, 06:48 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)

Just that look of, "omg is this happening for real" but also you get the sense that he'd be just as content sitting on the sidelines as he would participating? Like if Grace had been up for it and Zoe had used the opportunity to make out with her, ignoring Miles the entire time, he wouldn't have even been mad?
Zoe just wanted to kiss grace lol
Old 12-21-2015, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)

I don't think he would have. I wish that this had happened! I think that if Miles is like any other teen guy, he probably thought Zoe was doing it for him. That would be harsh when he realized she wasn't. Am I the only one that hopes that there is a Miles/Zoe/Grace love triangle? I really don't know what to make of that of that final beach scene. It was a little too wrapped up. It felt like a fantasy. I loved the kisses and dancing on the beach but I wouldn't mind if things were left unresolved relationship-wise.
Old 12-21-2015, 02:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

I actually have a feeling that Ziles really is over. There's always a chance of them being revisited again someday, but I thought the point is that Zoe's feelings for Grace are deeper than what she felt for Miles. But as for Miles.. well, Munro Chambers didn't refer to his character as a question mark for no reason. You never know what's going on in his head.
Old 12-21-2015, 05:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaTequilia (View Post)
I actually have a feeling that Ziles really is over. There's always a chance of them being revisited again someday, but I thought the point is that Zoe's feelings for Grace are deeper than what she felt for Miles. But as for Miles.. well, Munro Chambers didn't refer to his character as a question mark for no reason. You never know what's going on in his head.
I think ziles is over too at least for nxt season.
On the f2n twitter theres a pic and video of zoe saying she has a secret...
Mmmm any ideas/thoughts what it can be?!
I also read she visits her family history this season. So either its based on her family secret or her sexuality/liking grace.
Thoughts?!
Old 12-22-2015, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I would guess that it is her romance with Grace. I'm starting to wonder how public their relationship is. Curious to see how the rubber room reacts. They had their suspicions but that is going to be a trip for them to see Zoe as her girlfriend. It might not be someone they were expecting. I don't think I was.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I would guess that it is her romance with Grace. I'm starting to wonder how public their relationship is. Curious to see how the rubber room reacts. They had their suspicions but that is going to be a trip for them to see Zoe as her girlfriend. It might not be someone they were expecting. I don't think I was.
I agree. In spoilers is says zoe tried to forget her more than friends feelings for grace in first episode. Second episode she learns about grace's illness. And later on zoe is worried people wont accept her for being gay.
Old 12-22-2015, 04:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think her secret has to do with her family. I think her sexuality is another thing or maybe they are two parts of her story that will collide. I wonder what they mean by family history though? oh what if Zoe's adopted? that be cool and omg lets add even more drama and have her be Mr Hollingsworth's daughter. No that be too much but I saw people had theories about that at one point. But I think she could be adopted or maybe is looking for her dad.
87daysofTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 06:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really just want this to be about her father. No more random adoptions and while I wouldn't mind her being related to another Degrassi character, please not the Hollingsworths. They get enough focus as it is without adding in another writer favorite into it.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I think the "secret" is her sexuality. I do hope we get more to see more about her and her father. I feel like there's definitely some good stuff they can do there if they choose to.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 01:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
I think the "secret" is her sexuality. I do hope we get more to see more about her and her father. I feel like there's definitely some good stuff they can do there if they choose to.
In an interview, ana says she and nikki did research on grace's illness. The interviewer also says how intense zoe's relationship is with grace..
Guess we will c how it all plays out. Wonder if they'll be a couple at the beginning. A lot of people are saying that theyl only get together later in season..
Old 12-30-2015, 08:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm suuuper excited for these two. I've been wanting to get to know Grace better for awhile now, and if she shares scenes with Zoe (definitely a writers' favorite, not complaining though), we're bound to learn more about her. I guess with her illness, she's afraid to get too close to anyone, but Zoe is pretty head over heels already!
obinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread