Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I hope we see lots of these two when the show comes back!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

They scene's of last night was awesome

You are kinda my hero Fiona Coyne
Old 03-25-2013, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Not sure if any of you guys caught this, but Annie and Cristine, along with Stephen and Linda, did an interview with Entertainment Weekly when they were in New York for the Gladd awards.

One little excerpt that proves there just us, at least in one way.

Quote:
Did you watch Degrassi before you were on it?

Cristine: I think every Canadian teenager watches Degrassi.
Annie: I have every season on DVD.
Cristine: You should see us in read-throughs. We’re like fans.
Annie: Iain [the show's publicist] has sometimes come to me for Degrassi trivia. He’ll be like, “Annie, what season did this happen in?”

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

That looks like on cute intervieuw
Old 04-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm surprised this thread isn't more active! Get to it people!
Old 04-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Thnx for the video its amazing love it l
Old 05-24-2013, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I love these two.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 06-14-2013, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ology
Degrassi is finally letting go of its twelfth season when next week's finale ("The Time Of My Life") bids adieu to some of the most popular high schoolers in the TeenNick drama's history. But before the show premieres its thirteenth (!) season on a new night (Thursdays) beginning July 11th, there's still the turmoil of sending those seniors off in a dramatic blaze of glory—and if there's one thing those hallowed halls are good for, it's a healthy dose of drama.

Terron R. Moore sat down with the ladies of Fimogen—that'd be Annie Clark and Cristine Prosperi—to talk about the close of one of the most intense seasons yet, as well as what lies on the horizon for the series' most dependable characters. Spoilers are abound, including a reveal on which of the ladies will be back in session when the school bell rings on Season 13.

OLOGY: You can understand why I'm a little concerned about the Season 12 finale: the last time you guys all got together at a school dance, it did not end well.

ANNIE: No, it didn't! (Laughs) This will go well. Well-ish.

CRISTINE: I won't tell you what happens, but in the last read-through for prom and graduation, there's a moment where Annie and I just looked at each other and we went, "Hoooly crap! This is gonna happen!" It involves us two, and we were almost in tears.

Obviously, Season 12 kicked off in a truly dramatic fashion that we've come to expect from Degrassi. But Cam's suicide was a very powerful moment that also came at a time where people were really loving Dylan Everett, the actor who played him.

CRISTINE: Dylan always knew that his character was eventually going to be killed off the show. And we all love Dylan, and I think the writers obviously probably questioned, "Should we keep him? Everyone loves him!" He's such a good actor, and he's such a good part of the show, but I think they really wanted to shed light on that issue.

ANNIE: And I think it made a much bigger impact, too, that it happened to someone that you felt like you knew really well. It was bigger than it just being a character that came in for a few episodes; it really felt like someone we were growing up with, and really showed that [things like this] can happen in an instant.

So many Degrassi watchers are huge fans of Fimogen, and the couple that you guys have created. How has it been, bringing them to life?

CRISTINE: Coming into the show, we had no idea that our characters were going to be lesbian or bisexual, so to be responsible, and to have this conversation with lesbian teens is a big deal. I feel really lucky that I get to be a part of it.

ANNIE: And we've had so many people tell us that Fimogen are, like, the fiercest lesbians on TV! It's so nice to hear fans say that they've never seen anything like themselves before; that they've never seen lesbians portrayed in this way. And we love our relationship on the show.

CRISTINE: And also, with Imogen, we don't even know what she is!

Are you hinting that there's more to come with Imogen's sexuality?

CRISTINE: I'm gonna be honest: I literally have no idea what Imogen is… but I'm down. I like that about her.

With graduation coming up, where do things go with Fimogen?

ANNIE: Graduation coming up is definitely gonna take a toll on Fimogen, changing and moving on… there's gonna be some tough times with them… but some good times, too!

CRISTINE: The way the season ends, we feel that Fimogen fans will be very satisfied. The graduation episodes are great episodes.

ANNIE: We're happy with it.

But is it good for the characters, or was it just good for you to act? If you're saying it was good for you to act, it could still mean they break up.

CRISTINE: As actors, in the read-through, we were like, "Okay, we like this." And for Imogen and Fiona as people, we felt like it was definitely how it should be. So I'm excited for them to see it.

Especially after Eli and Clare being on the rocks, it has to feel good being one of the more stable relationships on the show.

ANNIE: It feels good! Especially for Fiona, who has had some of the most unstable relationships over four seasons. I think we were the last characters anyone expected to have a healthy relationship, but I'm glad. I feel like people are always breaking up and cheating and getting together, as they are in high school—and we thought for a minute that we'd have a cheating scandal…

CRISTINE: With Dallas. And I was jealous! I was like, "Man… if she kisses Demetrius…"

ANNIE: But that didn't happen! So we didn't have to worry about that!

CRISTINE: But at graduation, there's a big chunk of what Imogen has to say to Fiona, and I was literally crying because the stuff that I was saying about Fiona was exactly how I felt about Annie, too! I don't ever want to graduate!
source: 'Degrassi' Preview: Annie Clark & Cristine Propseri On Fimogen's Finale (Exclusive Photos!) | Ology

Predictions on what you think will happen with Fimogen? If Imogen stays behind at Degrassi but "can’t imagine saying goodbye to Fiona and resorts to desperate measures to try and keep them together*" does that mean she will sabotage any attempts Fiona has with school? Will she runaway from home to follow her? I'm sure the fans of this ship are nervous.

* - source: MuchMusic - Details
Old 06-21-2013, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Fingers crossed they make it! These two NEED to be endgame.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 06-21-2013, 07:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

omg that sucked
myusername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

**** you Degrassi.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 06-22-2013, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was starting to ship them more last night and then kaput. Poor imogen. Is she going to have anyone to talk to next season?
Old 08-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I'm still so heartbroken
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 05-21-2015, 01:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

source.

Seems like forever ago.
Old 01-24-2016, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I was last in here. But it was forever ago so I will DP with this beautiful reunion:

annie__clark #fimogen #fim #fimmerz #fimzy #imogen #immy #fiona #fionz #fifi #ship #otp #endgame