New Fan

Anyone see the Much Music promo?
MaxiLuca518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 09-25-2012, 01:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love these two. A couple of questions though:

Why isn't Fimogen ever in the promos? Gr.

Why did some boy interupt them kissing each time they locked lips in 12a? I hope they can enjoy come quiet kiss times in future.

I think they're both just quirky enough for each other. I CANNOT wait for 12b to start...
Counting_Clowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counting_Clowns (View Post)
I love these two. A couple of questions though:

Why isn't Fimogen ever in the promos? Gr.

Why did some boy interupt them kissing each time they locked lips in 12a? I hope they can enjoy come quiet kiss times in future.

I think they're both just quirky enough for each other. I CANNOT wait for 12b to start...
I know that is weird.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:26 AM
New Fan

Another weird thing about the kissing is that Imogen is always on the left and Fiona is always on the right.

I am so looking forward to what they're going to be involved in in 12B. They are one of the most mature and adult relationships on the show. (especially if you compare them to the new 9ers).

I don't remember but have they exchanged 'I love you' to each other yet?
quorvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quorvo (View Post)
I don't remember but have they exchanged 'I love you' to each other yet?
No, I don't think so. Oh, I hope we get that this season!!
egbert13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

there is so much the writers have yet to explore with this couple. The Ï love yous" to strongers ties with family to even their first sexual experience, so much in one half season. Honestly, I'm worried the writers will throw in some random impediment and not explore the more interesting storylines. That, or they get ignored. Fiona has been on the show since season 9, she deserves an epic send off. Plus, CP is one of the best actors on the show, they'd be foolish not to utilise her.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:20 AM
New Fan

I have watched most of Fiona's old scenes and her character has matured so much. Remember when she had her outbursts and people called her crazy? I love the fact that it was hard for her to make friends carried on till now. She is often said to be the hottest girl in school despite this fact though. (I found it funny that Dave asked her out when he was a 9er. It was also funny how Drew wanted to date her).

Grade 10/11 Fiona and Grade 9/10/early11 Imogen would have been an interesting combo. I don't think they would've gotten together (or along) if they became friends during that time. I don't think Imogen could have put up with Fiona's erratic behaviour and Imogen, well we don't know much about her previously but she was quite manipulative (and kind of a doormat in terms of Eli).

Also remember how Imogen was like, I was hoping we'd be friends ever since the play? I bet she googled Fiona Coyne at least once. Bet that showed up with some awkward things (remember that twincest newspaper article? lol).

Anyway their friendship, and subsequent relationship came at the perfect time for both of them. They are definitely soulmates considering how they had to meet at the same place, and be at the right time in their lives to fall for each other.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just have this overwhelming feeling of foreboding that they will be breaking up this season. What with the Degrassi blog confirming "fimogen will deal with a surprising conflict" as well as Imogen tweeting "someone I care about, my best FRIEND Fiona." Hopefully if they DO break up, it's just a temporary thing. And hopefully I'm just being paranoid, because I JUST WANT THEM TO BE ENDGAME
Old 10-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Could I be added, please? Thank you! I will try and post regularly.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:08 PM
New Fan

I loved Imogen on the drums. Too bad they didn't have Fiona paying attention to the band instead of the auction items. It would've worked just as well if Bianca interrupted Fiona gushing over Imogen playing. Although I think they wanted to point out Fiona's lack of money again.

I think the 'best friend' tweet makes sense. To Imogen, I think having a best friend is way more important considering she's never actually had that before. The fact that she's dating her best friend is an amazing coincidence. I find it similar to when two people are getting married and their speech ends with them saying their fiance is their best friend. Their relationship means a lot more because they are best friends.

I like to think that as the most mature couple on the show they can go through conflict without breaking up. I have crazy faith in these two because they're so adorable.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quorvo (View Post)
I like to think that as the most mature couple on the show they can go through conflict without breaking up. I have crazy faith in these two because they're so adorable.
Yeah, that is one thing that I really love about them. There is so much room for them to grow as partners as well as individuals. They support and obviously really adore each other, so they just really work. in

Old 10-24-2012, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I loved seeing them grow up together during the past couple of seasons!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:02 PM
New Fan

I absolutely love Fimogen but I do wish we could see the relationship from Imogen's POV.

I mean, sometimes I wonder if maybe Imogen might have gotten her feelings about being close to someone (a female friend who happens to be a lesbian) with feelings of love. I don't think Imogen's the type to get all worked up about being in a relationship or having feelings for a girl, but there's something about how Imogen never having a close girl friend confusing her a little. Ultimately I want her to realise her feelings are real, but it would've been good to see her be like "Do I like Fiona because she's the only close friend I've ever had and the feeling of closeness is not normal to me or do I actually want to kiss and make out because I want her."

Anyway I think this has always been a problem in the Fimogen storyline i.e. never seeing Imogen's side of things. I am crazy in love with the two of them though and I might just be greedy in wanting more.

I also wish they could explore the whole being in a relationship with your only best friend issue. Fiona has Holly J so she has someone to talk about her relationship with Imogen to. Imogen has no other really close friends. I know she has Eli but it's not exactly the same. I don't think Eli's the type to want to listen to Imogen rant about Fiona if they were having problems.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that Fiona is trying to have a good relationship with Imogen's mom.