Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone else get 'sexyladyboys' ads on the top of this thread all the time?

&& I got my Corel VideoStudio to download so hopefully we'll have an uplifting, upbeat Adam fanvid soon? I haven't seen any yet!
Old 08-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Haha. What part of the south do you come from, Janah? I'm from Tennessee and you totally just summed up the entire town population from where I live.

I don't say ya"ll, though, but I say the "i" sound in the dialect sometimes. I hate my accent, though, so I try to change it.

Haha, I get motorcycle technician training and yahoo messenger ads.

I think it's because there aren't many Adam moments that are that happy as of yet.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ooh, maybe it could be both Adam's and Daniel's nickname... unless it should be strictly Adam's.

And yes, you can call Danny sexybangs. Bahahaha.

And the people where I live don't say "sarry". They say "sawry". I guess they have Californian accents? Hahaha, I don't travel much (though I would like to) besides to Indiana, and my relatives there have Southern accents, so I had no idea that most people in America said "sarry". Unless by "sarry" you mean "sawry".

Bahaha, I just read that over, and it probably makes no sense. Oh, well.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

There aren't any uplifting ones yet, I just realized that. All of them seem to just start with Adam binding, maybe have a few voice things about him being transgender. It's never... happy.

It's fun to listen to dialects and try to pinpoint all the little differences. Frankly, the only one my friends and I use are our regular voices and overly stereotypical German accents. Achtung!
Old 08-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_solitude99 (View Post)
Haha. What part of the south do you come from, Janah? I'm from Tennessee and you totally just summed up the entire town population from where I live.

I don't say ya"ll, though, but I say the "i" sound in the dialect sometimes. I hate my accent, though, so I try to change it.
I'm from Georgia. But I know a ton of people that live here that are from Alabama and Mississippi, and their accent is a lot deeper than mine is lol And it's awful where my grandma lives. You can't even understand anyone

And of course we have to call Adam sexybangs. It's in the title!!
Old 08-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSeriously (View Post)
Does anyone else get 'sexyladyboys' ads on the top of this thread all the time?
Hahahahaha, what? I get things like "Megan Fox Fan", "Antenas Y Torres", "MTF FTM", and "Goat Milk". I have yet to figure out what goat milk has to do with anything on here. And no, it's not got milk. It's goat milk.

Be right back to work on more cupcakes. I'll post pictures if I can get my camera working.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lol. On fanfiction.net, Adam's hat should be its own character. I would write so many stories with that as my main character. That, and Sexybangs.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, I don't really know that many people from Georgia. I hate it when the accent is so thick you can't understand them, lol, it makes everything so hard.

Haha, ok, from now on I'll only call Adam "sexybangs". No more saying his name. Seriously. Haha, and when I'm talking about Daniel, I'll say sexybangs (Daniel) or some variation of sexybangs.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

I get some picture of what appears to be an asian man crossdressing in asian women's clothes & those words.

I guess I say 'sawry'? That might be a more accurate description..
Old 08-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Y'know, now with sexybangs in my head, I'll probably walk up to my crush. "Good morning, sexybangs." "What?" "I said good morning. What'd you hear?"

I used to get a picture of some person crossdressing and some words about crossdressing. I dunno.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Hello people. I'm mostly a lurker but I felt the need to speak up for some reason. What's going on?
icon: skje
Old 08-15-2010, 09:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

There's a link to something that says "bangs" where my ads are...lol and it says Celebrity and Model Hairstyles and Tips and Tricks for Bangs!!
Old 08-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hahaha, how ironic! I got Yahoo! ads.

Hey, Jaycee! We're talking about Sexybangs!
Old 08-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

And I'm having a freaking freak out because my friend who's on my crush's swim team said he got rid of his sexy bangs. So now... he doesn't have sexy bangs DX

Has anyone noticed the similarities between Fiona and Adam's dialogue as well? It wasn't about the same thing, but Fiona was saying something about not being made on the inside like everyone else (I can't remember which episode that was in. I believe she said something along those lines somewhere earlier this season) and other things like that. No wonder they have a promo pic. And she said guys can't be friends unless they're gay. So a relationship may be coming. Sorry. I ship them.

Last edited by TheElk; 08-15-2010 at 09:16 PM
Old 08-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hmm. That's very interesting, I've never noticed that before. I hope they meet soon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread