Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2018, 03:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
That's nice..is it a book or something I know there's a heart on it.
Yes pages of a book shaped into a heart. I usually have some message in my signature stating something and asking a question. I like people to think or smile.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KindKennen* (View Post)
Yes pages of a book shaped into a heart. I usually have some message in my signiture stating something and asking a question. I like people to think or smile.
ah that's creative...I just changed my icon again, I tend to change them a lot on here.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ah that's creative...I just changed my icon again, I tend to change them a lot on here.
From The Bodyguard???
Old 06-21-2018, 03:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
From The Bodyguard???
yes and no it's Kevney my shipper name for Kevin/Whitney see I ship them together. I know it may be weird to some, but I can't help it and it's from their Behind The Scenes clips from when they did The Bodyguard, they were on a break.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yes and no it's Kevney my shipper name for Kevin/Whitney see I ship them together. I know it may be weird to some, but I can't help it and it's from their Behind The Scenes clips from when they did The Bodyguard, they were on a break.
I didn't recognize it from the movie per say....just the clothes and the scarf before the sword slices it when Kevin's character demonstrates how sharp it really is.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I didn't recognize it from the movie per say....just the clothes and the scarf before the sword slices it when Kevin's character demonstrates how sharp it really is.
Yeah it's not from the movie per say it's just them as in Whitney & KC together sort out of their characters, it's behind the scenes stuff they were talking on set to the director or something. My ships are sometimes are strange to other people and they can't see it, or don't want too, but I can see it and that's all I care about. I have very strong opinions on my ships, which I can't help either, I'm passionate what can I say?
Old 06-21-2018, 03:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah it's not from the movie per say it's just them as in Whitney & KC together sort out of their characters, it's behind the scenes stuff they were talking on set to the director or something. My ships are sometimes are strange to other people and they can't see it, or don't want too, but I can see it and that's all I care about. I have very strong opinions on my ships, which I can't help either, I'm passionate what can I say?
I am, too.

Are aware of the movie coming out in a few weeks about Whitney???
Old 06-21-2018, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am, too.

Are aware of the movie coming out in a few weeks about Whitney???
Yes I'm aware of it and I couldn't see if I wanted too. I live where there's not many movie theaters or any of the big movies here. It's going to be a mess though and I can't see Whitney like that, from what I've read about it it's a very disturbing docu.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes I'm aware of it and I couldn't see if I wanted too. I live where there's not many movie theaters or any of the big movies here. It's going to be a mess though and I can't see Whitney like that, from what I've read about it it's a very disturbing docu.
I was wondering about both things. I have one of her music DVDS...her Greatest hits.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was wondering about both things. I have one of her music DVDS...her Greatest hits.
I prefer to remember her in her earlier years like from the 80s to early 90s and The Bodyguard era because I truly believe that she was her happiest then. I've never seen her so happy as she was with KC.

Yeah I have quite a bit of her music too and some of her DVDs 2 in fact and all of her movies.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I prefer to remember her in her earlier years like from the 80s to early 90s and The Bodyguard era because I truly believe that she was her happiest then. I've never seen her so happy as she was with KC.

Yeah I have quite a bit of her music too and some of her DVDs 2 in fact and all of her movies.
She was good in Preacher's Wife
Old 06-21-2018, 03:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She was good in Preacher's Wife
Yes that's a great movie it brought her back to her Baptist roots and she liked that. did you know that KC helped with her acting?
Old 06-21-2018, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes that's a great movie it brought her back to her Baptist roots and she liked that. did you know that KC helped her to act?
Yes, and she was good in Waiting to Exhale, too. I didn't see her in Sparkle but saw her in Cinderella where she played the Fairy godmother!!! And Brandi was Cinderella!!!
Old 06-21-2018, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes, and she was good in Waiting to Exhale, too. I didn't see her in Sparkle but saw her in Cinderella where she played the Fairy godmother!!! And Brandi was Cinderella!!!
Yeah I liked her in Waiting To Exhale too, but I didn't like the subject matter I don't like those types of movies much so I don't watch that one much. I haven't watched The Bodyguard either in a while it's just hard and upsetting for me because it's so eerie now and especially that ending I have to skip it when I watch because it takes me back to her funeral (the song playing that is) and it doesn't help that I will always love you is playing as her character is running to KC's it just gets to me bad.

Yes I've seen Cinderella too I have the DVD of it as well. I actually saw it when it first aired on ABC I think it was. Whitney was supposed to play Cinderella, but she didn't want too and she really didn't want to be in the movie either, but changed her mind when she & Brandy switched roles so Brandy was Cinderella and Whitney was the fairy godmother.

I didn't see Sparkle in theaters, but that's because like I've said they didn't have it here where I'm, I actually called the theater to ask and no one would/could take me to see it at the theater it was at because it was too far I was so upset! But I finally got the DVD. I loved Whitney in it she played a very strict mother she was scary
Old 06-21-2018, 04:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah I liked her in Waiting To Exhale too, but I didn't like the subject matter I don't like those types of movies much so I don't watch that one much. I haven't watched The Bodyguard either in a while it's just hard and upsetting for me because it's so eerie now and especially that ending I have to skip it when I watch because it takes me back to her funeral (the song playing that is) and it doesn't help that I will always love you is playing as her character is running to KC's it just gets to me bad.

Yes I've seen Cinderella too I have the DVD of it as well. I actually saw it when it first aired on ABC I think it was. Whitney was supposed to play Cinderella, but she didn't want too and she really didn't want to be in the movie either, but changed her mind when she & Brandy switched roles so Brandy was Cinderella and Whitney was the fairy godmother.

I didn't see Sparkle in theaters, but that's because like I've said they didn't have it here where I'm, I actually called the theater to ask and no one would/could take me to see it at the theater it was at because it was too far I was so upset! But I finally got the DVD. I loved Whitney in it she played a very strict mother she was scary
I agree about the subject matter in Waiting to Exhale. We have the Cinderella movie, too. and Bodyguard. Too bad about sparkle...glad you own the movie now. Nice to see things movie screen size though. The last movie I saw at the teater was The Bucket List with Jack Nickolson and Morgan Fairchild.