Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2018, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
oh why not if you don't mind me asking? like I said I have so many ships it's crazy! I didn't even intend to have as many as I do, but it just turned out that way. A lot of times I just can't help, but ship two people together.
I am sure I do automatically. Just don't publicize them.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KindKennen* (View Post)
I am sure I do automatically. Just don't publicize them.
oh okay..well I guess you could say I'm the opposite I do publicize them, but sometimes I really wish I hadn't.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
oh okay..well I guess you could say I'm the opposite I do publicize them, but sometimes I really wish I hadn't.
Do some people criticize your shippings???
Old 06-19-2018, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Do some people criticize your shippings???
Yes they do..and I hate it. Even fanfiction I've read about my pairings/ships have been flamed to the point I've had to take it down from where I had it up for a quite a while.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes they do..and I hate it. Even fanfiction I've read about my pairings/ships have been flamed to the point I've had to take it down from where I had it up for a quite a while.
AWWWWW I am sad to know this.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
AWWWWW I am sad to know this.
Yeah I mean I don't write for all of my ships/pairings, but the some that I do write for have gotten flamed, although a pairing that I recently got into last year that I write for now the stories haven't been flamed yet so I'm glad about that and all of my fics are on a site that I won't name now and that are doing well there with no flames so far. I also had to take my stories down because some are real people fics and a lot of the writing sites don't allow those types of stories.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah I mean I don't write for all of my ships/pairings, but the some that I do write for have gotten flamed, although a pairing that I recently got into last year that I write for now the stories haven't been flamed yet so I'm glad about that and all of my fics are on a site that I won't name now and that are doing well there with no flames so far. I also had to take my stories down because some are real people fics and a lot of the writing sites don't allow those types of stories.
Nice.....the movie is over and we are watching one more thing before bed.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Nice.....the movie is over and we are watching one more thing before bed.
Ah that's cool I'm not watching anything right now..I'm not really sleepy at the moment because I took so many naps. Happy movie watching!

by the way do you know how to ice skate?
Old 06-19-2018, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ah that's cool I'm not watching anything right now..I'm not really sleepy at the moment because I took so many naps. Happy movie watching!

by the way do you know how to ice skate?
Yes, but, haven't in years. Could skate frontwards and backwards and do a figure eight.
How about you???
Old 06-19-2018, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes, but, haven't in years. Could skate frontwards and backwards and do a figure eight.
How about you???
Yeah I did, but I don't know if I could do it anymore though seeing as how I haven't been on the ice in years now; I was actually in the Special Olympics and won 3 metals back in junior high and I had been figure skating since I was in grade school, we also used to have competitions as well hence the metals I got.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah I did, but I don't know if I could do it anymore though seeing as how I haven't been on the ice in years now; I was actually in the Special Olympics and won 3 metals back in junior high and I had been figure skating since I was in grade school, we also used to have competitions as well hence the metals I got.
That is great!!! I never had lessons and only went once or twice a year from my teens to mid 20's so it has been 30 years since I have ice skated.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That is great!!! I never had lessons and only went once or twice a year from my teens to mid 20's so it has been 30 years since I have ice skated.
Yeah we went to different places for the competitions though it wasn't at the actual ice skating rink we practiced in, we had ones in winter and spring I think. We also had little outfits we had to wear and man I remember being so cold in them in the winter time on the ice doing my routines I was shivering I was so cold and of course we all had coaches too for the lessons. I'd love to get back into it, but I don't know if we even have a ice skating rink here where I'm. In the country there's not a lot of things you can go too and a they are a bit a ways and being a small place and all, it's not like the city. I got metals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places and I still have the metals to this day.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah we went to different places for the competitions though it wasn't at the actual ice skating rink we practiced in, we had ones in winter and spring I think. We also had little outfits we had to wear and man I remember being so cold in them in the winter time on the ice doing my routines I was shivering I was so cold and of course we all had coaches too for the lessons. I'd love to get back into it, but I don't know if we even have a ice skating rink here where I'm. In the country there's not a lot of things you can go too and a they are a bit a ways and being a small place and all, it's not like the city. I got metals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places and I still have the metals to this day.
The outfits are pretty and adorable but not for warmth ......that's for sure!!! Watching the TV show SWAT with Shemar Moore.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The outfits are pretty and adorable but not for warmth ......that's for sure!!! Watching the TV show SWAT with Shemar Moore.
Yeah they definitely weren't! and yeah they were cute and they had sequence on them too I think; that sounds like an interesting show.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah they definitely weren't! and yeah they were cute and they had sequence on them too I think; that sounds like an interesting show.
They even put ruffles and sequence on guys outfits, too for glamour!!!

I am enjoying SWAT, SEAL TEAM and The Brave. The head guy on the Brave looks like my vascular surgeon. I will PM his name and you can look him up.