Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2018, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KindKennen* (View Post)
I agree about the subject matter in Waiting to Exhale. We have the Cinderella movie, too. and Bodyguard. Too bad about sparkle...glad you own the movie now. Nice to see things movie screen size though. The last movie I saw at the teater was The Bucket List with Jack Nickolson and Morgan Fairchild.
Yeah I love seeing movies in theaters, but it's been years since I've seen anything and now since I live where I do I have to wait for movies to come out on demand or on DVD in order to see them unfortunately

Do you have any of TLC's music?

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 06-21-2018 at 05:02 AM
Old 06-21-2018, 05:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
Yeah I love seeing movies in theaters, but it's been years since I've seen anything and now since I live where I do I have to wait for movies to come out on demand or on DVD in order to see it unfortunately

Do you have any of TLC's music?
Yeah..2007 last time I have been a movie theater. When I saw The Bucket List with a friend. (She was born and raised in Zaire, Africa. met her very white husband when he was over there in the Peace Core. They got married and had two kids there. They then moved to Seattle, Washington where the husband was from. They had a third child. The first two kids have African names and the youngest, an American name. My friend went by her French name since it was easily pronounceable for Americans.

We met at a small Baptist church where my cousin was a pastor at. :nod; That was in 1981.
Old 06-21-2018, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah..2007 last time I have been a movie theater. When I saw The Bucket List with a friend. (She was born and raised in Zaire, Africa. met her very white husband when he was over there in the Peace Core. They got married and had two kids there. They then moved to Seattle, Washington where the husband was from. They had a third child. The first two kids have African names and the youngest, an American name. My friend went by her French name since it was easily pronounceable for Americans.

We met at a small Baptist church where my cousin was a pastor at. :nod; That was in 1981.
interesting! that's cool. do you have any of TLC's music at all? I have most of their albums except 2, but I have some songs from the 2 I don't have and 2 VHS tapes of theirs that I got years ago, the one I wanted it was very hard to find and I actually had to back order it to get it, but all worked out in the end and I got it. I haven't watched the videos in years though, but I still have them to this day.
Old 06-21-2018, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
interesting! that's cool. do you have any of TLC's music at all? I have most of their albums except 2, but I have some songs from the 2 I don't have and 2 VHS tapes of theirs that I got years ago, the one I wanted it was very hard to find and I actually had to back order it to get it, but all worked out in the end and I got it. I haven't watched the videos in years though, but I still have them to this day.
I apologize Erin...I haven't answered your questions very well or at all regarding one of your favourite singing groups. No, I don't own anything of theirs...yet.

I have been distracted with my son...he has been awake for 2 hours now and I hae needed to give him two showers already. to not completely gross you or anyone out...I had to clean and disinfect red and brown from him head to toe as well as the shower/tub, floor, sink, toilet & bathroom walls. He :loves: finger painting...
Old 06-21-2018, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I apologize Erin...I haven't answered your questions very well or at all regarding one of your favourite singing groups. No, I don't own anything of theirs...yet.

I have been distracted with my son...he has been awake for 2 hours now and I hae needed to give him two showers already. to not completely gross you or anyone out...I had to clean and disinfect red and brown from him head to toe as well as the shower/tub, floor, sink, toilet & bathroom walls. He :loves: finger painting...
Oh okay I was just curious if you had anything from them.

And it's okay don't apologize I know how it is with kids I have quite a few nieces and nephews and they are a handful too even now as they are a little older.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh okay I was just curious if you had anything from them.

And it's okay don't apologize I know how it is with kids I have quite a few nieces and nephews and they are a handful too even now as they are a little older.
Love your new icon...of course...
Old 06-21-2018, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Love you new icon...of course...
Thanks, it's Tamara she was in a play, it's from an interview. I love her hair like that!
Old 06-21-2018, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks, it's Tamara she was in a play, it's from an interview. I love her hair like that!
I don't remember seeing a bad picture or look on her.

I am listening to Whitney now...a duet..."If you Say My Eyes Are Beautiful" with Jermaine Jackson.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't remember seeing a bad picture or look on her.

I am listening to Whitney now...a duet..."If you Say My Eyes Are Beautiful" with Jermaine Jackson.
yeah she doesn't take any bad pics that I've seen!

and ah I don't have that song. I'm not too keen on her & Jermaine so I don't think I'd like the song. Although I do have other duets she's done some I love and some I don't I just have them anyway.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yeah she doesn't take any bad pics that I've seen!

and ah I don't have that song. I'm not too keen on her & Jermaine so I don't think I'd like the song. Although I do have other duets she's done some I love and some I don't I just have them anyway.
You said you had your strong opinions!!! Love that about you...
Old 06-21-2018, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You said you had your strong opinions!!! Love that about you...
gee thanks! and yes I told you I have strong opinions and I wasn't kidding, I can't help it sometimes..
Old 06-21-2018, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
gee thanks! and yes I told you I have strong opinions and I wasn't kidding, I can't help it sometimes..
No we can't help our strong opinions/feelings....some of us are not brave enough to share publicly....
Old 06-21-2018, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No we can't help our strong opinions/feelings....some of us are not brave enough to share publicly....
Yeah I agree, I don't share all of my strong opinions publicly, but when it comes to my ships/pairings or my favorite celebs/actress etc stuff like that then yes I have to share them publicly because that's just what I do.

I wanted to ask would you like to see my fanarts I've done? I have a thread on where I update it with my arts I've done. It's basically about all of my multi fandom graphics and just all of the people I like.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah I agree, I don't share all of my strong opinions publicly, but when it comes to my ships/pairings or my favorite celebs/actress etc stuff like that then yes I have to share them publicly because that's just what I do.

I wanted to ask would you like to see my fanarts I've done? I have a thread on where I update it with my arts I've done. It's basically about all of my multi fandom graphics and just all of the people I like.
YES!!! I was going to ask you about that.

Listening to "Why Does it Hurt So Bad???"
Old 06-21-2018, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
YES!!! I was going to ask you about that.

Listening to "Why Does it Hurt So Bad???"
Okay cool and make sure you subscribe to the thread as well because then you'll know when I update it.

here's the link: http://www.fanforum.com/f51/erins-gr...05-a-63208055/ now you'll have to go back through the thread to catch up and see everything.

Ah I don't have that one either, but I know of it and I don't like the song don't know why.