Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2018, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
Okay cool and make sure you subscribe to the thread as well because then you'll know when I update it.

here's the link: http://www.fanforum.com/f51/erins-gr...05-a-63208055/ now you'll have to go back through the thread to catch up and see everything.

Ah I don't have that one either, but I know of it and I don't like the song don't know why.
It is kind of depressing....the song.

OK I will check the link out.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KindKennen* (View Post)
It is kind of depressing....the song.

OK I will check the link out.
Yeah I think that's why I really don't like it and it's nothing personal against Whitney of course, did you know that she didn't like her song Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

and great! can't wait to read what you think of everything.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah I think that's why I really don't like it and it's nothing personal against Whitney of course, did you know that she didn't like her song Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

and great! can't wait to read what you think of everything.
I am not surprised she didn't like that song...

I only had 2 hours of sleep and gave my son 2 more showers 4 since my husband left for work at 4 AM!!! He is in his room now...I made him a cheese omlette with toast before sending him downstairs to hi room.

I will tell you about my thoughts about the icons I like that you made after some more sleep......
Old 06-21-2018, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am not surprised she didn't like that song...

I only had 2 hours of sleep and gave my son 2 more showers 4 since my husband left for work at 4 AM!!! He is in his room now...I made him a cheese omlette with toast before sending him downstairs to hi room.

I will tell you about my thoughts about the icons I like that you made after some more sleep......
Yeah I had a few hrs of sleep, but I might go back to the bed myself. I actually love Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

as for the arts make sure you comment about the arts in my thread. I hope you look through everything in the thread as well when you get a chance that is and I've made more than just icons.

I like Omelettes too. I hope you are able to get some sleep we'll talk later.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah I had a few hrs of sleep, but I might go back to the bed myself. I actually love Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

as for the arts make sure you comment about the arts in my thread. I hope you look through everything in the thread as well when you get a chance that is and I've made more than just icons.

I like Omelettes too. I hope you are able to get some sleep we'll talk later.
Hi Erin I have been napping off and on all day...no energy.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi Erin I have been napping off and on all day...no energy.
Yeah me too! I got up at 5pm that's what happens when you spend so much time on the computer writing and chatting on and having things wake you up like animals at night.

by the way here is a pic of the medals I won for Special Olympics. It's 1st, 2nd & 3rd place.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 06-21-2018 at 07:30 PM
Old 06-21-2018, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah me too! I got up at 5pm that's what happens when you spend so much time on the computer writing and chatting on and having things wake you up like animals at night.

by the way here is a pic of the medals I won for Special Olympics. It's 1st, 2nd & 3rd place.

I went down again!!!

I am watching the pilot of Kevin Costner's new TV show Yellowstone. It is on Paromont network.

Those medals are cool!!!

My son got some for the softball throw. They disqualified one of his throws because it went too far for someone with "special needs". He would have gotten a 1st place and 1 place in the state instead of 9th. Oh well....He didn't understand any of the politics and didn't care.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I went down again!!!

I am watching the pilot of Kevin Costner's new TV show Yellowstone. It is on Paromont network.

Those medals are cool!!!

My son got some for the softball throw. They disqualified one of his throws because it went too far for someone with "special needs". He would have gotten a 1st place and 1 place in the state instead of 9th. Oh well....He didn't understand any of the politics and didn't care.
Ah well the the medals they have now for figure skating are huge compared to the ones I have from years ago.

And yeah I heard about KC's new series..he does a lot of western stuff which I'm not a fan of so that's the only reason why I don't watch a lot of his movies/TV shows, it's nothing at all personal against him I love him it's just his genre is what I don't like.

That sucks that about your son being disqualified.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ah well the the medals they have now for figure skating are huge compared to the ones I have from years ago.

And yeah I heard about KC's new series..he does a lot of western stuff which I'm not a fan of so that's the only reason why I don't watch a lot of his movies/TV shows, it's nothing at all personal against him I love him it's just his genre is what I don't like.

That sucks that about your son being disqualified.
So, I guess yo never saw Dances with Wolves.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So, I guess yo never saw Dances with Wolves.
nope I haven't seen many of his movies at all..the only ones I've seen are The New Daughter which was pretty good considering I don't like horror movies and The Bodyguard, but that's it.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
nope I haven't seen many of his movies at all..the only ones I've seen are The New Daughter which was pretty good considering I don't like horror movies and The Bodyguard, but that's it.
Haven't seen The New Daughter....

My daughter and I like some horror movies and TV show that have some humour in them...

I am having Baked chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner. Will have some string beans later. Eating late I know..... my system is use to it.

Have you ever gone horseback riding???
Old 06-21-2018, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Haven't seen The New Daughter....

My daughter and I like some horror movies and TV show that have some humour in them...

I am having Baked chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner. Will have some string beans later. Eating late I know..... my system is use to it.

Have you ever gone horseback riding???
Ah well The New Daughter is a good movie I have the DVD. You should check it out when you have the chance if you want too. I can't handle too much horror it's never been a thing of mine to watch, but some yes.

yes and no I have a pic of me on a horse as a kid I don't know if that counts although when I was younger I did go to horse stables with a former friend her daughter was rider as I remember.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ah well The New Daughter is a good movie I have the DVD. You should check it out when you have the chance if you want too. I can't handle too much horror it's never been a thing of mine to watch, but some yes.

yes and no I have a pic of me on a horse as a kid I don't know if that counts although when I was younger I did go to horse stables with a former friend her daughter was rider as I remember.
I use to go a fair amount as a teen. One boy I babysat, his mom took us to the stables and I got paid to go horseback riding two hours each time we went!!!

Other kids I babysat I got paid to go swimming, go to the movies, to the beach, the park, and other fun stuff!!!
Old 06-21-2018, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I use to go a fair amount as a teen. One boy I babysat, his mom took us to the stables and I got paid to go horseback riding two hours each time we went!!!

Other kids I babysat I got paid to go swimming, go to the movies, to the beach, the park, and other fun stuff!!!
Ah yes the fun of when I was a kid I used to do stuff like that too..I miss those days badly. I wish I had a time machine to go back to when I was kid.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ah yes the fun of when I was a kid I used to do stuff like that too..I miss those days badly. I wish I had a time machine to go back to when I was kid.
It would be fun to have a time machine and go back to certain times..... But not other times....