Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2016, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, I think first season Buffy is 13 episodes? I finished episode 4! Im just juggling a couple of shows at the same time cause once the fall season starts, plus work, it will take even longer for me to get through past series along with my current watches.

Yep, you will keep laughing too as the show keeps developing. If you find anything entertaining or funny, I'm here to hear what you may have loved or laughed hard at, lol. I just noticed that both season 1 of 30 Rock and X-Files both have a character girlfriend called Phoebe who is British. Also the relationship between Jack and Liz is one of the best platonic relationships I've seen on tv aside from Mulder and Scully (before they got romantic). It's all awesome!

Wow, you have a pink palace at your profile and left me a message, lol What's the message thing for aside from PM's . Did you just design your profile now or was I missing it? My color scheme is similar to the general look of ! Didn't mean to do that!
Old 08-13-2016, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's not a full season. The other seasons are in the 20's. I'm juggling shows too. Or trying to. Oh and I watched the Dennis ep already. It's silly in a good way.

Yeah, you need to add some pink pizzaz to your home base, yo. And I'm not really sure what it's for. It's not private to the other member of but non-members can't see what's going on there.

There's been lightning flashing for a while, and now it feels humid inside my home even though the a/c is on. :/

Okay, logging out for the evening now. Enjoy your night!
Old 08-14-2016, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello everyone out there.

Miros, what shows are you juggling? Did you have to quit BSG if you have to pay?

I have no idea how my day is gonna go cause as of this moment,
I slept well, but I want to still sleep
Feeling like I want to sleep so bad, I can't do anything else I'd ideally like to do
I'm hungry but want to sleep at the same time
I want to eat soup but it's hot like hell outside so that will make me too hot, but I still want it (cream of mushroom soup with saltines, is what I want!)
I also want to watch some shows but I feel like I'll fall asleep if I do that

so what do I do, try to sleep again even though I slept the night, eat a hot lunch on a hot day or watch a show I'll be not able to concentrate on trying to fight the sleepyhead feeling. Even reading on is kind of hard. Sleeping is such a waste of time during the day.
Old 08-14-2016, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Were there a bunch of viewers again?

Well, I had started on Sherlock… but it can wait. Had to give up on BSG because the only way I can watch the whole series is by paying for it –our Netflix is missing episodes, so can’t even watch it there either. Is it offered in the Canadian Netflix? Right now I’m watching 30 Rock and TXF, but I’m very tempted to add Buffy to that list as well. But I just don’t have the time for it.

Did you end up taking a nap? Sometimes it's the best thing to do for your body and mind. What did you end up eating?
Old 08-14-2016, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think summer is a real low peak for the forum, eh? Not many viewers or much for people to post about til new episodes of everything come out in the fall. Nope, Canadian Netflix doesn't have BSG and I'm actually surprised there is Buffy. I'm amused that with us watching the other's past fave show, is making us want to watch it again. I admit I watched some 30 Rock last evening to remind myself how much I like it? Hah.

Yeah, I obeyed my body today, I had the soup I wanted, then some cold grapes to cool off, then two hour nap this afternoon now I'm feeling normal and pretty good.

How was your Sunday? And how is TXF season 8 going?
Old 08-14-2016, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Not sure if the summer is a low peak for really. I only stick to a few boards. We're doing well though. Ranked the highest since the 2nd movie came out!

Hectic Sunday as usual.

I'm about 8 episodes into S8, I think. Hoping to see Mulder soon.

Are you going to redo the color schemes at your profile home? What's your favorite color?
Every time I click into my profile, the colors crack me up and put me in a good mood.
Old 08-14-2016, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wait, what "fall shows" do you watch? You know I went to the Benedict Cumberbatch board and said I haven't seen the final one where they are taking place in the 1800's and would let them know what I think after. And then they spoiled it for me! I'm kinda pissed off about that, I just said I have to see it and then next post they talked to each other revealing a plot point.

My favorite color is blue so I like my blue colours already, and then the gray looked nice with it and then later I realized "how original" it's the color of Well, I would still like a blue theme, perhaps I should mess with all shades of blue, like yours is pink/purple. I'm surprised you redid yours!

Only 10 more posts here and there will be a title needed for a new thread,
Old 08-14-2016, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Not sure if I'm going to watch anything -maybe Supergirl, or give The Flash another try.
Hm. Maybe they should have a "Are you new to Sherlock" thread -the way they do at the BSG board. I was really beginning to get into that show... I still would like to watch it.

Go crazy with the blue, girl!

Titles... something to do with shows? Our user CP? What else have we spoken about lately? Not jobs!

Welcome to our pink palace.

ETA: Did you ever watch Bowling for Columbine? There’s a part where Michael Moore goes into Canada to check if people lock their doors… and they don’t! Is that true? Do you guys not lock your doors??

Still have a few chores to do around my home, so gonna run off now!

Last edited by Tech Noir; 08-14-2016 at 05:36 PM
Old 08-14-2016, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm looking forward to the final season now of Sherlock. Not sure when it starts tho. Yes, Miros, you should watch that show when you find space, looking back, I just think it was a lot of fun to watch, hence looking forward to new episodes now. The other shows I think I watch in the fall are sitcoms that don't have boards here. You giving up on SHIELD?

I don't have a pink palace, missy. Mine is a blue lagoon, which is perfect for this blue haired goon! . (That's from The Simpsons)

Lately for me it was blue hair, and guilt cupcakes since my bday was two weeks ago around, you want a cupcake to go with your guilt cookies? I'm still wondering what the lady can possibly give me to "up" her baked goods game.

I think I saw Columbine before. Well, over here, we always keep our doors locked. Our city and area has gang problems, but also the house I live in is straight across from a ravine where drug deals happen and the house across the street from us got broken into once. So, nope, maybe in rural Canada, lol

One thing you will see if you visited us Canadians is a large pile of everyone's shoes near the front door cause our custom is to not wear our outdoor shoes inside the house. Not sure how we picked it up, but when I lived in Vegas, I felt really weird walking on people's carpets with my shoes on!

See you later!
Old 08-15-2016, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Never seen that show. Lots tell me it's good
Old 08-15-2016, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenSirens (View Post)
Never seen that show. Lots tell me it's good
Hi! long time no see! Yeah, Matt, you should check out Sherlock when you have time for it. It's a fun show, but you need to actually watch it or you'll miss visual clues, I love the very British feel of it, location and humour.. Plus the writers are pretty amazing.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Leanne, it’s possible I might give the first episode of S4 of AoS a chance… if I can remember when it airs.

So what do you want in the next title for the OT thread “Welcome to our pink palace and Blue Lagoon”? But you have to go nuts with the blue on your profile home then. Oh and we need to think fast... as in the next three posts!

Oh and the show I was really referring to was BSG, but I guess I can try Sherlock too.

I took a lot of online lessons and quizzes this morning. My coworkers and I kept running to each other for answers. But I only did it for one! Then after lunch, we were VERY excited because we were surrounded by a plethora of awesome books. I brought one home with me today. I spent the rest of the afternoon decorating and running all over the place.
Oh and I have an annoying coworker who’d been my work neighbor for a few years. Well, this year he’s on the 2nd floor. I was downstairs, and I could hear his evil, maniacal laugh upstairs, so I looked up and yep it was him. “I recognize that lovely laugh anywhere.” I guess I might miss him a little bit now that I won’t be seeing him all of the time; we had some great laughs and awesome secrets between us.

Hey Matt. Cool of you to drop by!
Old 08-15-2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My profile is totally blue now! So it's legit! I guess you can go with the title, lol. I'm surprised how fast the OT moved here compared to here when other OT's have more people usually talking on it. But this is the X-Files board so I expect things here to br unexplainable,

Do you have no privacy at work? Is it open environment and no walls? I work in my own room basically with classes going in and out and I've had some afternoons mostly alone,with just walk in's, but I prefer it that way. Still not sure if I'm ready to go back yet, I go back and forth with it.

What book was it? Any good?
Old 08-15-2016, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

I just clicked on it, and I legit laughed. Ohmigash! You're as weird as me!

I like to think of TXF OT as our private little area away from the rest of the world.

Yeah, I have walls and a door AND even a lock! I think right now we're just so thrilled to be around each other again. I'm sure that will wear off in a month or so.

The book is a graphic novel -that was recommended also through Amazon. Can't remember the name but the cover is light blue, and I think it won an award.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What can I say? Me love blue? actually when I buy clothes I have to consciously try to buy clothes in a color other than blue, but it doesn't always work. And one wall, in my living room is blue and 3 walls of my bedroom are also blue,. And so is my bathroom. Oh boy, Should I go on? At least my car isn't blue.

I love graphic novels! The last one I liked was called Into the Woods. It was pretty creepy but great drawings. I don't know if you'd like it tho, cause scary. At work I am familiar with kids graphic novels, two good ones are called Smile and El Deafo. Both have blue covers.

I love where I work now, but I guess anything beats prison, even tho I had an office room there. The window didn't open and freezing wind blew through during winter there, plus it was in a junky portable. Now I work in real buildings, but two of my rooms don't have any windows at all, which I don't like really.

I like our OT, it always feels weird when a third person joins in, even tho that should probably happen, hahah.

What do you do for your exercise routine! Need ideas here.