Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

On TV, he looks better now, without the beard. In the picture, not so much.

Kia, glad you are chilling out with a favorite.

I am watching season 1 of Holiday Baking Championship. I wasn't watching Food Network, yet, when it aired.

Kim
Old 11-16-2018, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, the time has come! I'm off work, going home, and then going to the airport! Wish me luck with the plane take off and landings. Actually, I don't really like plane rides that much but at least this one is only 6 hours and not 12 like going to London! 6 hours is one hour longer than I just spent here at work!

So next time I drop in, I'll be in Hawaii, babbbbyyyyy!! :no Hawaiian themed smilies:

Have fun, don't get too crazy this week while I'm not here as much!!.
Old 11-16-2018, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bye, Leanne. I hope you enjoy the flight. I do enjoy take off and landings. They are exciting! The majority of plane travel is boring though.

I forgot to answer your question, Kim. I do collect my daughter from school if she is there late at this time of year. I won't let her walk home in the dark.
Yes I had a class.

There's certainly a bit of grey in his beard.

It depends on the man for me. I prefer Colin O'Donoghue with a beard, but not a long beard.

Sometimes you have to put off chores, Kia.
Old 11-16-2018, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne! I hope you get a window seat, and get to see some pretty thing! Safe travels.

Claire, no, I meant does your daughter usually just stay at the school when she has events, rather than come home, and you have to take her back.

How was class? Still interesting to keep you motivated?

I agree-I like when his beard is closely shaved down.

ETA Suz, I forgot to say, I am in love with your avie.

Here you go Leanne...

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 11-16-2018 at 07:27 PM
Old 11-17-2018, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She forgot about it, Kim. She missed half an hour of the club, so no, she shouldn't have come home.

Why is there ads between posts today, or is it just me? It's really annoying.

I got a little confused, but I understood it by the end. It's not interesting, but it is stuff we to know for the exam. But we haven't had many lessons yet. We haven't got on to the actual bookkeeping yet. I find it hard learning all the terminology, and remembering the difference between a sales invoice and a purchase invoice for example!

I'm addicted to watching The Crown. It's so good!
Old 11-17-2018, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a blocker, so I don't see any ads. Maybe Kia or Leanne will know. They used to have pro-Trump, pro-wall, ones for a while, at the bottom of the page. It seems weird that they're between posts.

I had no idea there was a difference between sales and purchase. That would put my mind to sleep. I hope they get to the bookkeeping parts soon for you.

That's on my Netflix watch list. I'll have to check it out next. I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. I'm watching Trading Spaces.

I got so much done yesterday. There are projects I want to do, but some of them will wait. Things look better, and that's what matters to me.

Kim
Old 11-17-2018, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've just watched both seasons in a few days. It's so good!

I've never seen ads between posts before, it's very distracting. I don't think it's a good idea for encouraging new posters. I at least can pay to be ad free.

They are even on the post reply page.

I'm glad you've achieved so much.

I've not done much today, but I did sweep the drive. The leaves are really coming down now!
Old 11-17-2018, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Seriously? I wonder what is up-cause that just doesn't seem right to do. You're right-it will drive new posters away.

It'll drive regular posters away. Did you ask about it on the mod board?

it's madness when those leaves start coming down!

I'm glad you're enjoying the show so much.

I'm getting ready to head out to the store. I'll be back in a bit.

ETA I turned my ad blockers off-and those ads are everywhere. I hope it's just a glitch, or people are going to leave.

Kim
Old 11-17-2018, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

just checking first thing on waking before my first day here! It was a long night on the plane and late night by the time I got to sleep, around almost 3 am my time and Hawaii is two hours behind. I bet I’m tired today and will attempt to go to sleep earlier tonight.

Today we plan to rent a car and pick up stuff for our small place we are staying at and then driving to a beach, of course

The wallpaper in one of the bathrooms is from the 80’s so I guess that’s why this place is cheap to stay at, it’s not modern.

I don’t like these new ads inbetween posts too that appeared yesterday that’s too distracting to follow posts like this

I remember this happened once before than it stopped.

Kim love that hammock icon I picture myself doing that on a beach but I don’t think they have hammocks. They have a rooftop pool here though I plan to use!

Hope you guys have a nice day too, love you guys
Old 11-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I suppose two hours isn't too bad for a time difference, Leanne. You must be exhausted after that flight though.

Well I hope it stops this time too, it's far too distracting.

I hope you have a good day.

I haven't asked about it. perhaps I will if no-one else does.

I hope your trip out goes well, Kim.

ETA: It looks like others have mentioned it on the mods board.

Last edited by Meliana; 11-17-2018 at 12:24 PM
Old 11-17-2018, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, not much happened on today.

I’m still exhausted cause I didn’t sleep much last night and today we were out and about and now I’m tired cause of that!

Today we rented a car and drove around the island seeing the scenery as we drove and stopped at a beach and had good food. Then went to the Doles Pineapple Plantation where they had so many things like food, clothing and stuff themed with pineapple.

Then I picked up essentials from Wally World like a sun hat, sunscreen, reef walker shoes for future beach visits. Tomorrow I’ll be hitting the pool and exploring the high end shopping area we are based in! We are still about to go out again for dinner! There is a free music concert happening across from the place we are staying that I can hear too.
Old 11-18-2018, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry, I have been busy organising announcements via newspapers, radio and internet for our concerts. The person whose job it was dropped out. Don't know why yet.
Also still lots to do for work

Leanne, sounds lovely! I want a pool day

How is everyone else's Sunday?

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 11-18-2018, 08:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hi everyone. Sorry i was ver busy yesterday y Saturday are usually the days where i clean go shopping etc

I hope everyone has a great Sunday and overall a great weekend

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-18-2018, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Suz.

Thanks, Kia. I was busy earlier as I swept and raked up all the leaves in my back garden and filled three enormous bags with them. It's good to tidy up though.

I've booked tickets to go see Fantastic Beasts later. We're going to eat out first.

I'm so jealous, Leanne, it sounds like you're having a great time!
Old 11-18-2018, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, I'm glad you're having such a good time. Enjoy the weather today, and the fun you have planned.

Kia, did you have no choice but to take on the organizing of ads for media? I hope you're taking breaks.

Claire, I hope you enjoyed/enjoy the movie. Where did you eat out? I'm glad you got your leaves swept up.

Kim