Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2018, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We ate at a pub near the cinema, Kim. The film was awesome! I did get a bit confused at times about who people were, and what was going on, but it made more sense by the end.

It was hard work! There were so many! I like to concentrate on removing the leaves from the front garden first as we have an enormous oak tree which drops all its leaves on our drive, but these ones can fill the garden waste bin during the winter until they're all gone. I think I need four of those bins at this time of year! I have so many trees and hedges!
Old 11-19-2018, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m having insomnia again so I’m just dropping by.

I hate when I can’t sleep and have to share a room with a snorer and light from an electric clock.

Glad you enjoyed the movie, Claire. I couldn’t get into the first one of Fantastic Beasts.

Today I walked around the large shopping complex and tried Kona Coffee but it didn’t have much flavour in my opinion,

Swam and had the whole roof top pool to myself when I was in it

This upcoming day is supposed to be another free day except for visiting the beach but if I don’t sleep all night I doubt I’ll bedoing much of anything except sleeping during the day! But I literally can’t get to sleep when I’m hearing snoring.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's always hard to sleep when you're in a different situation. When I'm away I use earplugs and an eye mask. Even so I usually don't sleep very well when I'm away either.

What's Kona coffee? The swimming sounds good. It sounds like you're having a nice time.
Old 11-19-2018, 09:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

i always sleep with earpluss. have a snorrer besides me lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-19-2018, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Me too!
Old 11-19-2018, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If I was married to a person who snores, I’d have to have a second bedroom alternative. there would be no other options for me! I tried earplugs and eye mask and they didn’t work, especially having earplugs, they were too big to fit my ears.

I got a bit of sleep but not much. We shall see how today goes, its only 8 am so we are all still in bed!

Kona Coffee is only available in Hawaii or grown here under the best conditions for coffee beans to be cultivated with the tropical balance of heat and moisture and so it’s the most expensive coffee out there. I can say there was no bitterness at all, but at the same time didn’t have a flavour to me
Old 11-19-2018, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I use round wax ear plugs, Leanne. You can manipulate them to the right size for your ears. They also fit better and work better because of that.

I might like that then, I don't like the bitterness of coffee.

I got some errands done today.
Old 11-19-2018, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooooh, fantastc beasts and a meal... sounds fantastic - and well deserved after the yard work! Need to finally watch the first part. I think Amazon has it.

Suz, yeah, weekends are good for getting things done that didn't get done during the week.

Kim, no, I didn't really have a choice since it had to be taken care of immediately and I am kinda responsible for a lot of things but a friend of mine helped out too I took breaks and I decided what I didn't get done that weekend just wouldn't get done at all I just hope enough people will turn up to the concerts since we have to pay for the musicians and the sound and light guys... well, we'll see

Hope everyone had a good Monday. Mine was quite busy with physiotherapy appointments, work and Pilates. Home and trying to get paper stuff done...

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 11-19-2018, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t think we had wax ear plugs, Claire. We have foam ones you have to squish in!

I don’t like bitter coffee either, but I like tasting the roast somewhat.

Sounds busy, Kia and Suz!

I went to the beach today and got very sandy everywhere, fell flat on my back on my beach chair when the back didn’t stay up, a bit of a sun burn on my head, but loved the ocean cause it’s one huge wave pool, and it was fun and cool to ride the waves, so the verdict is, the ocean is for winners but the sand is for tools!

I might try poké for dinner, it’s raw tuna or salmon with rice and other flavours... not sure but I want to try Hawaiian dishes while here. Tomorrow is visiting the Polynesian cultural Center where they do a few shows and we get a luau dinner.

It’s weird they are decorating for Christmas even though it’s in the high 30’s/80’s heat here!
Old 11-20-2018, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I don't like the foam ones, they don't go in my ears either.

Be careful with that sun, Leanne. Sand can be annoying. Christmas in the sun must be nice.

You are very busy, Kia! I hope the physio is going well.

I got my CRB certificate yesterday, so I'll have to take that to the library today. It's a document which proves I have no criminal convictions. You need one if you work at all with children.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, funny you said that, cause I realized tonight that I ended up with some sunburn on my shoulders and chest after just less than 3 hours in the ocean. so now I’m not sure I should do any more outdoor swimming without a dumb full t shirt on! That’s how sensitive my skin is, what is funny was in the pool today with me was a young boy who has tanned skin and he saw me and kept commenting on how white my skin was, several times

Sand goes everywhere and difficult to get rid of!

I have one of those too, Claire for my job called a Criminal Records Check, I have to renew it every 5 years I think!

We are all crammed in the bedroom watching a The Good Doctor right now!

I had poke tonight and it’s yum... like eating deconstructed sushi in a bowl!
Old 11-20-2018, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You'll be all right if you put a strong factor sun block on before you swim and reapply afterwards. Just make sure you put loads on every few hours and you won't get burnt.

Yeah, must have been due for renewal. I had to fill in forms and send proof of ID and address.

I suppose it's not too late there right now.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought I put enough on before I left for the beach but apparently not. We even sat in some shade but I guess that hour or two in the water did quick damage.

You did? They just sent me a link to the site to renew and pay for it online and then they would mail it to the district HQ and they would reimburse me back.

Yeah well it’s almost 10 pm here and back home it would be almost midnight. So I’m pretty tired

I’m gong to bed, but I’m taking a sleep pill to make sure I can actually sleep since I have a full day out tomorrow
Old 11-20-2018, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah you have to reapply after swimming. It's a good idea to reapply every few hours too even when not swimming, and you can still get burnt in the shade.

Believe me I know, I burn and do not tan at all!

I did it online, but I didn't have to pay for it. I emailed my ID to the employer.

Sleep well!
Old 11-20-2018, 12:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
If I was married to a person who snores, I’d have to have a second bedroom alternative. there would be no other options for me! I tried earplugs and eye mask and they didn’t work, especially having earplugs, they were too big to fit my ears.
lol:
oh we do. and we make use of it every so often haha

hi and good evening everyone work is really horrible at the moment. so i am sorry if i only make it here in the evenig and then i am so tired that i could fall asleep while typing. i hate it

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign