Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, she wasn't spayed when I got her, and I didn't want to put her through the surgery. It's more risky for females. Plus, she's a strictly indoor cat, and we never had male cats. The problem is, there is a new male cat someone is letting run free, and she can smell him through the open windows.

My sheets and comforter are cotton, so they can go in the washer and dryer.

on new Simpsons, and I'm glad you're enjoying your book.

I'm waiting for The Fast and the Furious to come on at midnight. Yes, I have it recorded, too. I'm watching Beat Bobby Flay at the moment, Hm, though, I may watch recorded HGTV shows.

is wearing on my nerves tonight. I'm having trouble loading PM's, and loading/sending regular posts.

Kim
Old 04-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You’re going to start watching something at midnight?

I’m waiting for my SIL to come get her laundry out of the dryer. It was done at 7 pm but she always waits so long and it’s 8:30 pm now.

I might watch another episode of “Bones” I feel like I’m making some progress getting through this season... still 3 more after this!

I noticed it was slow. Did you notice the mixing up of categories for April Fools Day or did you miss that.
Old 04-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I am. Remember I slept most of the day. Though, I may go back to bed before it's over.

You haven't talked to her yet? Or, have you decided it's okay?

Is the season not as good, or is it just taking a while to get through them?

I haven't noticed. Are the threads still like that. I'm definitely not paying attention.

I was going to color today. Maybe tomorrow. My pens are calling to me. Especially now that they're all that's on my coloring desk.

Kim
Old 04-01-2018, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The entire spring break I even brought my colouring stuff to the other house and now I have a desk tray, I have my pencil crayons close and I need to at least try doing a page. But I feel like I need to finish reading my library books before I run out of time and also decluttering what’s in my baskets that I want to get rid of, including the baskets.

I am still enjoying Bones, I am sure I’ll enjoy less when Dr. Sweets is gone, but I’m still laughing at Bones and crying when she cries so I’m still enjoying the episodes , despite some pretty gross imagery

My SIL got her laundry, still has to do some tomorrow, she asked me if I’ve seen A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix and I said not yet she said it’s good, so I might have to check it out at some point, I have intended to. Actually, she hasn’t just unlocked my door since forever and has always knocked since I put the extra lock on my door so I don’t mind that she knocks before coming in or waiting til I open it the first time. My problem was her coming in without warning with my door locked but I think she doesn’t do that now.

No, the categories are back in order now. Present Shows was under “Female Celebrities” and “Everyday Living” and Off Topic we’re under “Info Center”, totally confused me last night
Old 04-01-2018, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would finish my library books first, too. Do you have lots of stuff in your baskets? Coloring will wait-there's no rush.

I'm glad you're enjoying Bones, Dr. Sweets, and Brennan so much.

That's good that she's done so much better with that. I'm glad she's not intruding on you, and that makes me feel a lot better, that it's not stressing and upsetting you.

I've never heard of that show.

I'm glad I didn't have to figure out all of those boards and threads. I am really one of those flighty blondes at times.

Kim
Old 04-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I have a lot of junk in the baskets and some of it might even be old snack bags that I won’t eat at this point. I want to get rid of all the baskets and only keep 3 small blue ones.

that you have the blonde stereotype there. I have the brainy librarian look myself, like I said, people ask me if I work at libraries and bookstores when I’m just there, not working.

I think after this episode I’ll take a “eating perogies” Break since I can’t microwave food while watching tv.

Do you still have to make your bed with your washed sheets! I dislike having make my bed especially so close to bedtime.
Old 04-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do that too! Have snacks that are unopened that I won't eat. How many baskets do you have?

The sassy librarian, and the sassy blonde, who are somewhat stereotypical.

Eating those is a great thing. Now I want some. I had a sandwich for dinner, since everyone is asleep. I'm having a strawberry poptart at the moment.

I already remade my bed. The good thing is I can't carry my laundry bag into the kitchen, so Mom is still doing my laundry.

I always forget how much I like this movie. Maybe cause it reminds me of when Kevin and I went to see it in the theater.

Kim
Old 04-01-2018, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Fast and the Furious?

I have about 8-10 baskets that I kept in my coffee table and I just kept stuff I don’t need in them and now I want most of my coffee table clear of baskets so I want to just keep the 3 nice bright blue ones. Maybe give away the brown ones to my SIL’s maybe.

I even bought sour cream for the perogies this time. As usual I’m being stupid, eating food while watching “Bones” haha.

I never liked pop tarts, cause I don’t like the crust which tastes prominent to me. I used to like toaster strudels or pastries that go in the toaster and you put icing on top

I hope I get my shoes arrived on Tuesday.
Old 04-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the Fast and the Furious. We went to see it together. I think it was the only movie we both loved, that we saw in the theater together.

That's a lot of baskets! I do not like anything brown hanging around. Even my 2 small desks I painted. One pale yellow, and one pale blue. Are your blue baskets light blue, turquoise, dark blue?

I can't eat while watching Criminal Minds, or any version of CSI. You're taking your chances eating during Bones.

I have to be careful with anything with fresh icing on top. I tend to put too much icing on top, because it's yummy. Pop tarts, unless I'm really hungry, I break the edges off.

Edit- Netflix just sent me an email saying they'd added a movie I'd like-Pirate's of the Caribbean-Dead Man's Chest. I've never watched anything like that, and I've never seen any of those movies. I do not like Johnny Depp. Except in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 04-01-2018 at 09:57 PM
Old 04-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The baskets are like cyan or cobalt blue. I like them, cause they are bright, deep blue and add to my colourful decor I like. Brown baskets just look boring since I have wood furniture already.

I just tried eating with my new table lap tray and it was awesome cause I could sit on my couch instead of leaning over my coffee table or holding another plate in my hand. I was able to fit my plate on it and my iPad too like being at a table I could read and eat at the same time. I could have even added a drink on the surface if I had one! I recommend this if you don't have a table to eat meals on!
Old 04-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I can't sleep... I was too hot, then too restless, then too cold...

I'm feeling a bit down too.

Yes my house is nearly a hundred years old Leanne. It's really solidly built. There is noise if the kids jump or pace loudly, but more from my daughter's room which is in the modern extension, not the old part of the house. We share a wall and chimney with our next door neighbours, but we rarely hear anything from next door. I've been in houses which share walls with neighbours where you can hear everything. One time we were staying with friends, and you could hear the neighbours walking up and down the stairs, and you could hear everything in the bedroom next to us (in the same house), even louder. So really here it's the other way round.

Well at least you won't get kittens too I suppose, Kim. Having her do that must be annoying.

There is a bit of gore in Bones. I never found it too bad though.
Old 04-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, I'm glad your lap desk is working out so well for you. Your baskets sound pretty.

Claire, I'm sad to hear you're feeling down. Also that you can't sleep.

Kim
Old 04-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

sorry you feel down, Claire I'm glad you do come here though when you can't sleep to find us

I don't like when I can hear things in thin walls. Not to be graphic but I've heard too many couples having sex in my unfortunate experiences with thin walls. Of all times to need earplugs!
Old 04-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, I was just scrolling down the page and saw that you're hoping for your shoes to show up Tuesday.

When you get them, post a picture. I'm dying to see them.

Kim
Old 04-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it's odd to describe but last I looked it's like dogs wearing Hawaiian shirts drinking out of pineapples.... yup that's on my shoes I will wear to work

Wow, I was gonna do a post count at the end of the night but it's 10:30 pm my time and everyone is still haha