Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that! I bet they are adorable.

it's too late in the night to be counting.

Fast and Furious is on now. I think it's #4, but I can't remember for sure. Well, it doesn't look at all familiar, yet. Well, it has Vin Diesel in it, so I don't care which one it is.

I just have to not remember Paul Walker is dead.

Kim
Old 04-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that's your sexy man, right?

I didn't even know who Paul Walker was when he was killed I never watched the franchise!

I'm starting to feel tired now

Tomorrow my mom asked if I wanted to do anything since she's not working so I said I found a Russian chicken recipe for the Instant Pot and I haven't used it all this time yet so we can try to cook a first recipe in it and see how fast and good it is. I love Russian chicken on rice
You guys in the U.S. apparently don't have Russian salad dressing but the closest thing is Thousand Island dressing
Old 04-01-2018, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's cool you'll be cooking something that good with your mom. I used to eat Thousand Island dressing, but now only blue cheese or ranch.

I'd only seen 2 of the movies when he died. And really only the first one more than once. I still have only seen 2 of the movies. Paul was nowhere near my favorite, but, I was horrified with the way he died.

I'm getting tired, too. I'm going to head to bed, so hopefully I won't sleep late tomorrow.

Sweet dreams, and sleep tight! I'll see you tomorrow.

Kim
Old 04-01-2018, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it was a horrible death

I'm such a nerd, I looked up the difference between the salad dressings.

Russian dressing VS Thousand Island dressing

I'm tired too bed soon, glad you appeared to talk to after all night and day gone!

Night night!
Old 04-02-2018, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Morning
Hope everyone is having a good night/day

I really enjoyed A Series of unfortunate events
The second season just came out. Haven't watched that one yet.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
Not to be graphic but I've heard too many couples having sex in my unfortunate experiences with thin walls. Of all times to need earplugs!
Me too. Including the house I was talking about. Always in those flimsy thin-walled houses.

Morning Kia. I've watched some of A Series of Unfortunate Events, but I'm not sure how much of it I saw.

Daylight is making me feel better this morning.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds good, Claire Is the sun out?
It's rather cloudy here.

Made a cake and going to visit some friends now

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-02-2018, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What kind of cake? That sounds delicious!

It was ok earlier but it's raining now. It's not as cold as it was though.

I've just been for a walk, it's nice to get some exercise after not doing much today. It seems we're all a bit unwell.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, I hope you've slept well.

Claire, I'm glad the daylight is helping you feel better. I'm glad you went for a walk-I know that makes you feel better.

Kia, have fun visiting your friends.

It's partly cloudy here, and already 70 degrees. I guess I need to get ready and go out-there are appointments scheduled for tomorrow.

Kim
Old 04-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I went to sleep after 1:30 am and woke up around 10 am and the kids were up before then but I slept right through any noise they may have made

Today I have to grocery shop if I can find a place open cause it's still a holiday here (Easter Monday) and then eventually try out my instant pot finally

Kia that sounds like a nice evening for you! Where did you meet your group of friends! Are they from school years or people you worked with?

Claire, you sound like you have a really busy day tomorrow, I hope you sleep much better for tomorrow. So it's good weather there? I am enjoying the light being longer in the evening now.

Hi Kim I thankfully slept enough, one more day to "sleep in" then back to the "grind"

I'm starting to feel anxious though cause I have to say I don't want to lead a reading group but I hate to think that makes me look like a non team player even though it's technically not in my job description to do that stuff and it would be during my paid time.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys! It was a nice afternoon/evening.
The cake was a marble cake which I covered in dark chocolate and there was also a banana in the mix which I like
I'm a bit insecure after the visit.
I had to up my meds because I was in pain and now I walk like a drunk person. Glad I am on my couch now.

The friends I met I still partly know from school. We see a lot of each other because we also write and make music together

Claire, glad you got out and had your walk Hope your family feels better soon.

Leanne, maybe you're getting used to the noise and learn to sleep through it. That would be awesome
Shops are mostly closed here as well Hope you find somewhere to get groceries!
And I think you need to voice your obejections. Just say it is not in your job description and you don't feel comfortable with it

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A lot of things were closed here today too, but I did buy some meatballs for our dinner earlier. I didn't feel like doing a big shop today though.

It's raining here, Leanne, and yes I have a busy day tomorrow. There's no point worrying about what other people think about you not doing the reading thing, if you don't want to do it, you don't have to.

I'm sorry you're feeling so sore, Kia. It must be hard to not be able to do everything the way you want to. I have to remind myself to stretch my leg now, as I'd not stretched much over the holiday, and my leg was super sore this morning.

That cake sounds lovely! I'm glad you had fun with your friends.

I feel like I might be getting a migraine...
Old 04-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you can do something so if it’s a migraine it doesn’t go full blown, Claire!

I’m sure your friends understand about how meds can make you feel wobbly. I know it might feel weirder when being out in public with strangers who make their assumptions

Well I got surprised cause my shoes arrived on a holiday and we usually don’t get mail delivery on holidays but yay , I got them, see it’s dogs with shirts and pineapples but unless you look carefully it just looks like colourful shoes now to break them in that’s the hard part.

Old 04-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love those Leanne!

I didn't realize they were Vans. They're not at all what I pictured-much cuter.

Edit-I just realized my sarcasm would be taken as passive aggressive.

Kia and Claire, not sure why you didn't respond to me, or say hi to me.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 04-02-2018 at 02:55 PM
Old 04-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When you said invisible, I looked at your little white/yellow square and you are either offline or invisible so I thought you meant that, but you’re not invisible

I’m feel sleepy suddenly like I want a nap... but I’m sure it’s cause of no coffee.

Yeah, I hope they are cuter, but I see it’s kind of hard to see exactly what it is unless looking carefully!

Are Vans shoes good or not