Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think my favorite scene in fic has become Mulder and William both geeking out over The Matrix (my 2 fav SciFi fandoms collide ).
That sounds awesome!

Wow, thanks for the recs Erin. I've been feeling a bit nostalgic and wanting to read some fanfic. I might start with that casefile one.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Total Fan

Cindy, thank you very much for sharing this story with us. I finished reading it today and it was an amazing story. It definitely is on my list of favorites. I thoroughly enjoyed it and thought it was engrossing, well written, beautifully in character and inspiring. I can't recommend it enough, honestly. I wish the author had written more. I can only seem to find two other stories co-written by her and Alanna on Gossamer. It's a shame, because this one is a masterpiece, so much so that I was praying there were hundreds more.

Tumblr
Old 03-13-2010, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

No problem, I think it was one of the first longer fics that got me hooked on fanfic. Awesome read .

BTW, just wondering if anyone has read any Muldercentric casefiles that take place after IWTB. Preferably with M&S still together, but they don't have to be, the casefile has to be the focus of the story though not a Mulder/Other story.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Total Fan

^ Cindy, I haven't come across any such stories yet. But I will keep my eye out for one, and let you know if I find one.

I'll be back shortly with some more recs for you guys.

ETA: Here are some stories I have read recently and enjoyed. I thought I would share them with all of you. Hopefully you will enjoy them, as I did.

"Reach" by Khyber

"An Acceptable Level of Happiness" by Jenna Tooms

Finally, two fics by the fabulous author Revely. The first is called "The Unfinished Universe" and the second is "Wing and Prayer."

Tumblr

Last edited by erinw; 03-21-2010 at 05:46 PM
Old 03-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the recs Erin. I'll be sure to check them out.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:17 AM
New Fan

Hi, guys!
I am looking for the fic about Doggett/Reyes and Linda Bowman (from episode Kitsunegari). I read it not long ago, but forgot where and it title. :-(
Does anybody know about it?
Old 04-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Through google I found this one Absence Is To Love Chapter 1: First, a X-Files fanfic - FanFiction.Net.
If that's not it, you can try the lost and found board (just google x files lost and found board for the link )
Old 04-06-2010, 01:28 PM
New Fan

YES!!! This is it! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Glad to help out .
Old 04-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

You gotta love google.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-12-2010, 05:27 AM
Total Fan

Hey everyone. I've been reading Syntax6's casefiles lately. She is such an amazing writer and I have enjoyed her stories immensely. My favorites are Isometry, Embers, Blood Oranges, Split the Lark, Overnight Sensation and Universal Invariants and it's sequel Laws of Motion. Today, I also discovered (thanks to someone over at Haven) another story by Syntax, called Scavengers. For some reason, there is no direct link to this story on her website, but you can read it here. You can click 'home' to get to the rest of her stories, if you haven't yet read them.

Tumblr
Old 04-12-2010, 05:30 AM
Total Fan

Sorry for the double post.

Tumblr
Old 04-14-2010, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link , started reading it earlier today.

Syntax's casefiles never dissapoint, so I'm sure I'll love it. Her shoe series is only one of two times where I thought a fanfic was a whole lot creepier than anything from the show.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Total Fan

^ Okay, you have me curious. What's the other time where you thought a fan fic was creepier than anything on the show? You said Syntax's shoe series was one of only two times, so what is the other?

Tumblr